• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I would be surprised if something like that works for my game. Not that I'm intentionally blocking it but I never had any formal coding training so I've just made things in my own dumbass ways. All of my replay unlocks are coded something like this:

if flag_halloween_2023_epi_2 >= 1:
imagebutton auto "gallery_replay_halloween_2023_bc_%s":
action Jump ("replay_halloween_2023_epi_2")

So unless that tool randomly knows that the variable flag_halloween_2023_epi_2 (for example) needs to be set to greater than 1, it wont be unlocking anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
I would be surprised if something like that works for my game. Not that I'm intentionally blocking it but I never had any formal coding training so I've just made things in my own dumbass ways. All of my replay unlocks are coded something like this:

if flag_halloween_2023_epi_2 >= 1:
imagebutton auto "gallery_replay_halloween_2023_bc_%s":
action Jump ("replay_halloween_2023_epi_2")

So unless that tool randomly knows that the variable flag_halloween_2023_epi_2 (for example) needs to be set to greater than 1, it wont be unlocking anything.
are you able to make one then?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
you all need to understand something......

artists make art for them, not you.

if others enjoy it, it's a bonus for the artist.
lol. lmao even.
Looks like someone never heard of patreon. or commissions.

a lot of artists would be insulted if you tell them that "being an artist is not a real job, it is just a hobby".
yet here you are saying that artistry is a hobby, one that is done solely for personal gratification and zero intent to ever make a buch off of it.

Reactions: SirLance

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
are you able to make one then?
I'm not inclined to make one. Not that I feel people are cheating or w/e using saves but whenever I play a lewd game and use a save file to see all the content (its always for those grindy as hell rpg maker games), it cheapens the game for me.

If people want to go out of their way to find a save, thats fine by me but I don't want to make one to incentive that idea.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Hi guys, If I choose to avoid ntr/sharing and bestiality, How much of the game will I be avoiding? half of it, 40%? Has the dev said anything regarding the amount of such content in the future?
Sorry if this was already answered before.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Hi guys, If I choose to avoid ntr/sharing and bestiality, How much of the game will I be avoiding? half of it, 40%? Has the dev said anything regarding the amount of such content in the future?
Sorry if this was already answered before.
ntr/sharing there is zero scenes, bestiality there is only one. So you won't be missing much. Now there's still the debate of how everyone defines ntr so I did include the option to avoid the aggregate of 'loose ntr' (such as lesbians pegging each other, another male thats not the mc having sex with a girl thats not a LI, ect) which is still a very minor amount of content.

As for future content of that, even though they are highly controversial by some, I will be adding more but they arn't a main focus or anything.

Reactions: Filipe86

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
ntr/sharing there is zero scenes, bestiality there is only one. So you won't be missing much. Now there's still the debate of how everyone defines ntr so I did include the option to avoid the aggregate of 'loose ntr' (such as lesbians pegging each other, another male thats not the mc having sex with a girl thats not a LI, ect) which is still a very minor amount of content.

As for future content of that, even though they are highly controversial by some, I will be adding more but they arn't a main focus or anything.
Hey men, i discover something that can help you define those things, Since there are ambigual definitions that can be misinterpreted, i leave you this: https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html

its how the future tags are going to be in the rework (from f95). There the tags are less ambigual and you can do a better definition, like something that probably most people are really asking (whithout knowing) is if this game is going to be:
1715553837655.png

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Hey men, i discover something that can help you define those things, Since there are ambigual definitions that can be misinterpreted, i leave you this: https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html

its how the future tags are going to be in the rework (from f95). There the tags are less ambigual and you can do a better definition, like something that probably most people are really asking (whithout knowing) is if this game is going to be:
View attachment 3629114
Haha wow, game tags are going to be a novel in itself now. I do really like the consorted effort to clarify tags but adding tags for hyper specific things only causes a mess from getting lost in the sauce about it.

Let me see if I can answer all the ntr ones I can find:

bullThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner with the approval of said character
This is a weird one which I had to think on, something like a dude says to the mc "Here have sex with my gf while I watch" or "Impregnate my wife for the good of the country". Not that I'm against it but I just don't think it'll ever come up.
cheatingThe protagonist has sexual contact with someone other than their partner, without approval from their partner
This is a harem game so defacto its also considered cheating? Jealously of the love interests by the other love interests won't be a theme but I think it would be a fun storyline for a pair of them to have a jealously squabble to work out down the road.
monogamyWhen the protagonist is in a mutually exclusive relationship with a love interest, or can enter a mutually exclusive relationship with a love interest
Lolz, no.
netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion
So this one is the big bad evil guy of the ntr's imo, which is a specific no.
netorare-lesbianNetorare inflicted by a female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics
This would only be with girls within the harem. If the mc is not there to give his thumbs up, he would if he was.
netoraseA love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist
No.
netoriThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner, without the approval of said character
This I'm sure I will add in the future but nothing planned atm.
open-relationshipThe protagonist and love interest(s) are involved in an open and non-exclusive relationship, where all parties are free to engage in sexual contact with others
Within harem - yes. Outside harem - no.
protagonist-centricUsed when there the protagonist is the only person to engage in sexual activity with any of the other characters
This is a yes only because it would be sexual activity with girls the mc will never meet.

Hopefully F95 will color coordinate the different categories so that all the tags a game can list won't be one gigantic white blob of text if I'm looking for a few specific tags.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.70 star(s) 18 Votes