bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Black Star Games Hey! Please compress your WEBP. It's great that you use the format, but you omitted the actual reason it's used - high-quality compression algorithm. Currently your images are as big as a PNG with no benefits of the WEBP tech. For a DAZ3D-based game, I'd say a 95-96% quality gets the best fidelity-to-size ratio. Thanks!​

Last edited:
Reactions: cgiacona

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
3YoV-0.23DV
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Black Star Games Hey! Please compress your WEBP. It's great that you use the format, but you omitted the actual reason it's used - high-quality compression algorithm. Currently your images are as big as a PNG with no benefits of the WEBP tech. For a DAZ3D-based game, I'd say a 95-96% quality gets the best fidelity-to-size ratio. Thanks!​
When you mention compressing the webp's, I would love to do that but I do not know what you mean or how to do that. How do I compress them more?

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Seriously? Android version has ads??? No thank you, I'm gone.
Unfortunately it was the only way to get an Android port, i've spent a ton of time going back and forth on reddit, discords, github ect to find a way to make an Android port myself but no one could give figure it out.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
When you mention compressing the webp's, I would love to do that but I do not know what you mean or how to do that. How do I compress them more?
Thanks for the question.

For the best result it's advisable to convert and compress from the source PNG to WEBP using any software that can do that.
I recommend , since it's free and works really well, but you're free to use any app you prefer.
Then you have to find the setting labeled "quality" and it set it accordingly, in XnConvert it looks like this:
1697306447034.png
(in the Output tab you select the WEBP format and then "Settings")

If you have more questions, I'll be happy to help!

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Thanks for the question.

For the best result it's advisable to convert and compress from the source PNG to WEBP using any software that can do that.
I recommend , since it's free and works really well, but you're free to use any app you prefer.
Then you have to find the setting labeled "quality" and it set it accordingly, in XnConvert it looks like this:
View attachment 3005733
(in the Output tab you select the WEBP format and then "Settings")

If you have more questions, I'll be happy to help!
Oh neat, I actually have been using XN convert but when everyone online recommended using webp's they never mention another step after that. This will certainly help keep the game weight down, thanks!

Are those settings you listed recommended? I ran a test convert which turned out really well, using the settings from your screen shot: the original png came out to 3.14mb, the convert settings i was using came out to 2.03mb and your settings was 619kb - So quite a difference!

Fortunately I have saved every .png I have rendered so I can re-convert them all (a small pain but pretty important), but before I do, anything else you would recommend to go with that or different settings?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Oh neat, I actually have been using XN convert but when everyone online recommended using webp's they never mention another step after that. This will certainly help keep the game weight down, thanks!

Are those settings you listed recommended? I ran a test convert which turned out really well, using the settings from your screen shot: the original png came out to 3.14mb, the convert settings i was using came out to 2.03mb and your settings was 619kb - So quite a difference!

Fortunately I have saved every .png I have rendered so I can re-convert them all (a small pain but pretty important), but before I do, anything else you would recommend to go with that or different settings?
Not really. The setting I showed you is the sweet-spot in my opinion, but you should check any particularly dark renders and perhaps increase the quality (to, let's say, 98%) there to avoid any substantial loss of detail. Other than that - you're good :)

Reactions: Black Star Games
Oct 26, 2017
Not really. The setting I showed you is the sweet-spot in my opinion, but you should check any particularly dark renders and perhaps increase the quality (to, let's say, 98%) there to avoid any substantial loss of detail. Other than that - you're good :)
Was just about to say something to the effect of "how the fuck does an almost 6GB Renpy game have only ~20 animations, all of which are less than 5 seconds long?"

"Because dev hasn't figured out his compression and he has a fuckload of rendered images" is apparently the answer.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Was just about to say something to the effect of "how the fuck does an almost 6GB Renpy game have only ~20 animations, all of which are less than 5 seconds long?"

"Because dev hasn't figured out his compression and he has a fuckload of rendered images" is apparently the answer.
Yeah. It's unfortunately far too common, and people don't seem to notice how large a small game can become when you don't compress properly. Suffice to say, my quest never ends!

Reactions: AntonidasWoodmere85

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
That's what happens in the cat scene, that by indicating that what you are doing is skipping the scene and there being no scene to clarify it, the feeling is that the NTR has happened without you seeing it.
You were able to skip it? I had all the "avoid content" options turned on and still could not skip/avoid it

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
You were able to skip it? I had all the "avoid content" options turned on and still could not skip/avoid it
You don't skip the summoning scene with Krryie but you do skip the ntr'ish part of the scene. At least that was my intention when I re-coded it and replayed it. Let me know if it doesn't work out that way.

Just a small fyi for everyone on this, when people want to avoid any tags - its avoided meaning that, that content will be skipped and I can't render alternate scenes for those scenes in its place. I'm just a solo dev and I wouldn't have the time to make alternate scenes for everything.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't skip the summoning scene with Krryie but you do skip the ntr'ish part of the scene. At least that was my intention when I re-coded it and replayed it. Let me know if it doesn't work out that way.

Just a small fyi for everyone on this, when people want to avoid any tags - its avoided meaning that, that content will be skipped and I can't render alternate scenes for those scenes in its place. I'm just a solo dev and I wouldn't have the time to make alternate scenes for everything.
Avoided means the scene doesn't happen, skip means the scene happens but the player doesn't see it. In fact, in neither of the two options do you see it, the difference is that in the first you don't see it because it doesn't happen, and in the other you don't see it, although it continues to happen.

Actually what those of us who don't like NTR want is the first option, that NTR doesn't happen.

In any case, I couldn't say if it's what's there now or not because I haven't tried to play this update yet.

I don't know, I haven't played this update so I can't say how it happens.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It's not skipped. That's what I said above.
To be specific. You summon the catgirl. She gets happy with the fish. your cat smell pussy and storms the basement.
The catgirl has you on your back.
Catman gets behind her right after you see a catgirl pussy shot/render.. Mc gives up on both being heavy while you see catgirl rocking, closing her eyes and rocking back and forth with cat man behind her.

Not seeing the penetration itself or any of the "money shots" does not count as skipping.

what the fuck man?
I mean sure it is perfect for ntr. Get your girl and get all set for your reward only for someone else to take her pussy first.

So, are you going to edit the game description? Or the part that says

Netorare (NTR) in the game is 100% avoidable and has no impact on the story
I saw you interacted with some comments and you figured out the difference between skippable and avoidable.
Since you can't render alternate scenes, this here is inaccurate. I'm not sure if you have further ntr scenes and might decide those cannot have alternate scenes renderer because this is a solo project.
I don't think you're concerned about the non-ntr fanbase as I hear they only make this thread miserable for you and they tend to be non-paying. What are you planning? The options to turn ntr off. . .in two ways? one with another male and a li and another with a male and someone who might be an li was it? then bestiality. . . this looks like ntr has been a part of the plan all along.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not skipped. That's what I said above.
To be specific. You summon the catgirl. She gets happy with the fish. your cat smell pussy and storms the basement.
The catgirl has you on your back.
Catman gets behind her right after you see a catgirl pussy shot/render.. Mc gives up on both being heavy while you see catgirl rocking, closing her eyes and rocking back and forth with cat man behind her.

Not seeing the penetration itself or any of the "money shots" does not count as skipping.

what the fuck man?
I mean sure it is perfect for ntr. Get your girl and get all set for your reward only for someone else to take her pussy first.

So, are you going to edit the game description? Or the part that says

I saw you interacted with some comments and you figured out the difference between skippable and avoidable.
Since you can't render alternate scenes, this here is inaccurate. I'm not sure if you have further ntr scenes and might decide those cannot have alternate scenes renderer because this is a solo project.
I don't think you're concerned about the non-ntr fanbase as I hear they only make this thread miserable for you and they tend to be non-paying. What are you planning? The options to turn ntr off. . .in two ways? one with another male and a li and another with a male and someone who might be an li was it? then bestiality. . . this looks like ntr has been a part of the plan all along.
Well, I just played the catgirl summon part, with all the NTR or similar type content turned off (no guy having sex with the LIs or in fact with any girl) the scene occurs in a way that it's feasible to consider that the NTR hasn't happened: The LI jumps on top of the MC after showing her the fish, gives him a few kisses (they haven't fallen to the ground, they are still standing) and the next scene is thanking the fish in a less effusive way and telling the MC that he can call her whenever he wants... The transition from kissing the MC to holding his hand isn't perfect, but the scene is perfectly plausible and makes it feel like a complete scene (maybe a scene of the LI thinking that she should behave a little less effusively could make the transition more fluid, but I don't think it's necessary, the transition is abrupt, but perfectly believable).

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean by LI's (first ive heard of that term or spelled that way) but there is only one scene in the game that as ntr and its with the house cat and Krryie. I made it avoidable in the recent update.
Somenthing is wrong...i download the latest version, turned off all the "optional stuff" and that scene still happen...so is that broken or is intentional?

screenshot0001.png

Edit: After some talk with the developer, he found the bug and is fixed on 0.231.

Just a small fyi for everyone on this, when people want to avoid any tags - its avoided meaning that, that content will be skipped and I can't render alternate scenes for those scenes in its place.
That is not "Netorare (NTR) in the game is 100% avoidable and has no impact on the story" is just you are a cuck but don't see, there is difference there...

Last edited:

Zalasandre

Dec 23, 2017
Ther game is nice, but i'm so sad that we can't bang our "sisters" , i know there's already a decent amount of content but man i would be so happy if there's an update whith actual sex with Faye/Ash .

I hope it's planned !

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes