KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
ff39ca09-b06b-4ad5-8d11-33f42d935b11.jpg

Hello all, whats the point of this question if even when the answer is yes it still not able to open?
used save edit myself... :FacePalm:
is there a way to fix that loop where yes is actually going to be yes...?

anyway this warning is false, as it has not been created... but edited on the same device the NV created it...

Last edited:

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Gona close out the poll. Interesting results, didnt expect it to be as decisive.
Pregnancy is still a late game and won't be added anytime soon but it is good food for thought as I try to figure out how I want to implement it to the game for the future.

preg results.PNG

Reactions: Beast Within

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Gona close out the poll. Interesting results, didnt expect it to be as decisive.
Pregnancy is still a late game and won't be added anytime soon but it is good food for thought as I try to figure out how I want to implement it to the game for the future.

View attachment 2929639
have you tried exploring what aspect of pregnancy people prefer? for example I don't really care about pregnancy but swollen boobs and erratic behaviour can be interesting to me, other people might be all over lactation, swollen feet, big bellies, hyper dependent women.... and that probably isn't scraping the edges of the pregnancy fetishists.

Reactions: Jimthesim

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
have you tried exploring what aspect of pregnancy people prefer? for example I don't really care about pregnancy but swollen boobs and erratic behaviour can be interesting to me, other people might be all over lactation, swollen feet, big bellies, hyper dependent women.... and that probably isn't scraping the edges of the pregnancy fetishists.
Certainly a interesting thought, it would open up more possibilities.

Reactions: Jimthesim
Jan 14, 2023
do you ever get to fuck the guards at the lab?? if so how do you do that??
From memory (it's been a while) there's a nude BJ scene, which was the end of content when I played last. You just keep repeating the same content / conversations to progress it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What interests me most about pregnancy is that the MC is the one who gets them pregnant and we see it on screen.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What interests me most about pregnancy is that the MC is the one who gets them pregnant and we see it on screen.
so are you into seeing the actual birth?, an image of an egg being fertilized? or just a bit of text that says "she's pregnant now"?

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
so are you into seeing the actual birth?, an image of an egg being fertilized? or just a bit of text that says "she's pregnant now"?
The image of the egg being fertilized would be nice, a text could be too, but I prefer the first option.

Seeing the child being born doesn't attract me too much. I don't find it sexually attractive, maybe romantic (if the MC is watching his son/daughter be born), but not sexual.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is this worth downloading if I'm only interested in the promised NTR or is the NTR just couple a scenes and I should move on if I'm looking for a good amount of NTR content.
I don't think the NTR scenes are made to please NTR fans because the Dev is using them as a humorous resource. But it's possible that I'm wrong and NTR fans do like them, as I'm not one I'm not sure. As far as I know there is one for sure, I don't know if there are more.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I don't think the NTR scenes are made to please NTR fans because the Dev is using them as a humorous resource. But it's possible that I'm wrong and NTR fans do like them, as I'm not one I'm not sure. As far as I know there is one for sure, I don't know if there are more.
Ah so it's not worth the download thanks for answering.

Reactions: BlasKyau
Oct 6, 2019
can anyone tell me where the bucket is i can't see it in the item finder and can't find it in game the stealth quest line is literally my last quest
Finally found it. Apparently in the hints it shows up as "Cat Toy" which is why we couldn't see there. It's at the barn, you need to take the stairs (lower star) and keep going downstairs.

szar123

Aug 13, 2021
how do you start scrying training? im going to the events tab in scrying orb but no such event for training

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
how do you start scrying training? im going to the events tab in scrying orb but no such event for training
You will also need three items. The orb near the map icon will show the hints for what you will need to do for each event.

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
So I still can't find the belt of strength... Anyone wanna give me a hint other than "in the gym"?
NVM

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes