Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I was looking at the Poll on first page, the option for other: (how does one submit a custom vote or recommendation?)
You can just type it in here.
I'm not adding pregnancy any time soon but it will be added. Right now I'm still planning how I want to implement it and just gauging the general feeling people have for it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'll repeat the same thing I say to all developers. But why don't you give us the choice at the start of the game? To disable the fetishes, that the users who will play don't like? It takes a lot to insert, this game also contains NTR scenes, do you want to disable them completely? At that point one no longer has to worry about anything. And whoever wants to do it, doesn't disable it.
Next update I will add this option. I didnt really think about it before but its a good idea.
This is the best choice you can make! Because it saves you a lot of problems. As well as making it easier for you more in some situations. No one wondering what could have happened or no one creating paranoia if something has happened.
By choosing to disable NTR at the start of the game, you will no longer have to make choices such as skip NTR or watch NTR or avoid NTR.

Everyone at the start of the game choice what he wants to see.
Just remember two things.

1) For those who are already playing the game and are using an old save, to insert I don't know some sort of PC in MC's room? Where people can go there and disable the NTR. Otherwise everyone has to restart the game from scratch.

2) Remember that those who have chosen to disable NTR do not read ambiguous sentences. Meaning, it must be made clear that no man other than the MC has sex with them :ROFLMAO: in short, there must be an alternative scene that makes it clear that nothing happened, that they just talked or something similar.

Alpha men do not wanna see they girls/women with other male :ROFLMAO: no other dick in MC's girls/women pussy. Only the MC can fuck them :ROFLMAO:

Last thing, I'm just trying to give you some advice, so as to help you and make your life easier with people like me who don't like the NTR (netorare/netorase). In short, mine are just advice, if in my messages you noticed I don't know a way to express myself a little more fiercely it's only because I don't write very well in English, so I'll help myself with a translator. Trying to be more meticulous about some things.

However I also wanted to tell you that the women in this game are extremely seductive, you did a great job :love:
And if you can do lot and lot of (incest sex :love::ROFLMAO: i love to see the MC fuck his mother or sister or aunt, cousins female ofc).

Thank you cant wait to see the next update.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
2) Remember that those who have chosen to disable NTR do not read ambiguous sentences. Meaning, it must be made clear that no man other than the MC has sex with them :ROFLMAO: in short, there must be an alternative scene that makes it clear that nothing happened, that they just talked or something similar.
That's what happens in the cat scene, that by indicating that what you are doing is skipping the scene and there being no scene to clarify it, the feeling is that the NTR has happened without you seeing it.

Egris

May 6, 2020
Well i saw the "ntr" scene and is so stupid that i'm not even mad about it xD, for me is just like a parody or some shit, can't even take it seriously so is alright

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Well i saw the "ntr" scene and is so stupid that i'm not even mad about it xD, for me is just like a parody or some shit, can't even take it seriously so is alright
That is why all the people crying about it are so ridiculous. Like they are worried a comedic scene you have to opt in to see, that otherwise never happens, will rape their loved one irl.

• Hey there
Reactions: tenneybox

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 2682568

Overview:
3Yov is a light hearted adult visual novel which is short for 30 Year old Virgin, it takes place in a universe where virgins whom on their 30th birthday are granted wizard like powers by a magic familiar that visits them in the night. The story will follow our protagonist at this moment in his life where it is forever changed. As he learns to wield and control his new powers and the lewd antics that come with it along the way. Soon after receiving these new powers our MC will be invited to join the Virgin League Defense Force where he will meet fellow wizards as they try to shield Earth's citizens from threats that are within Earth itself and those beyond the stars. He will come across a variety of characters; whether it be from home, alien races or those from different universes altogether, many of whom will have romantic or lewd options in one shape or form.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-08
Release Date: 2023-09-08
Developer: Black Star Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.221.DV Uncensored
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Netorare (NTR) in the game is avoidable

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN -

COMPRESSED versions thanks to MyPreciousCJ:
Win/Linux:
WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2914545 View attachment 2846494 View attachment 2846485 View attachment 2846495 View attachment 2846478 View attachment 2914530 View attachment 2846481 View attachment 2914503 View attachment 2846479 View attachment 2846498 View attachment 2846496 View attachment 2846497 View attachment 2846484 View attachment 2914551 View attachment 2688732 View attachment 2846491 View attachment 2846487 View attachment 2846488
Any chance you could add Auto to the quick menu?

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes