Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So skippable means unavoidable......
Don't know if you need it but, i think the things is not like this anymore.

If you press skip, you will literally never know of its existence. It will be a separate and alternate time line, nothing to do with your current play through.
From what i understand NTR is avoidable now. The developer change it with this last update.

My too come here to understand if is real avoidable or not. I use search and read so many comment, that i think now the NTR is avoidable. But I'd like confirmation too, just to be sure. Also because if it is really avoidable, wouldn't it be better to change the writing on the first page? As long as people read skippable, they'll keep asking about this thing.

I mean this

Netorare (NTR) in the game is skippable ← I think is better that you change it to Avoidable

So this way ppl do not ask it anymore.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Don't know if you need it but, i think the things is not like this anymore.

From what i understand NTR is avoidable now. The developer change it with this last update.

My too come here to understand if is real avoidable or not. I use search and read so many comment, that i think now the NTR is avoidable. But I'd like confirmation too, just to be sure. Also because if it is really avoidable, wouldn't it be better to change the writing on the first page? As long as people read skippable, they'll keep asking about this thing.

I mean this

So this way ppl do not ask it anymore.
The fact is that after playing this update the NTR is still skippable but not avoidable. So I pass.

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-08 231721.png

And the next scene basically makes it feel like whatever happened during NTR, happens anyway if you skip it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
These are actually my exact thoughts to almost any of these completely useless sandbox games, and i´m pretty sure the majority of players feel the same. Still so many new dev´s think they have invented the wheel. A shame since this has really beautiful renders.
many people hate sandbox games, i'm one of them, I don't think i've played a single game from here that I've gone, yeah sandbox was a good idea, but I do it to myself when i decide to play them so I guess there is that.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The fact is that after playing this update the NTR is still skippable but not avoidable. So I pass.

View attachment 2915045

And the next scene basically makes it feel like whatever happened during NTR, happens anyway if you skip it.
I think only the dev Black Star Games can answer this question now. Is it avoidable or always only skippable?
I think he need to correct this too in the game, just remove skip NTR and add avoiding/prevent NTR.

And yes for now i put the thread in the worning folder, to see what the developer say. Then if the game is only skippable and not a real avoidable things, i just put the game in the ignoring thread and after a game go there, the forum just do not show it again, sad because like this, we cant know if the developer then change is mind. Hope to see a positive answer

Reactions: Cernunnos.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Clicking the new AH thing on the TV throws up a long ass list of errors... but it ends with name "name 'tv_ah_timer' is not defined" so maybe that's the problem... but then it jumps to a picture of the dog and you can't see Rita's Plans.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think only the dev Black Star Games can answer this question now. Is it avoidable or always only skippable?
I think he need to correct this too in the game, just remove skip NTR and add avoiding/prevent NTR
If you skip the NTR you find this image passing:

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-08 233235.png

To this:

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-08 233256.png

So Dev can say whatever he wants, but the only logical conclusion is that whatever happens in NTR has also happened without the player seeing it if you skip it.

If he wants there to be no feeling of the NTR happening, he should make that crystal clear and even modify the scene to show what happens without the NTR.

HPRyder

Oct 15, 2017
If you skip the NTR you find this image passing:

View attachment 2915084

To this:

View attachment 2915086

So Dev can say whatever he wants, but the only logical conclusion is that whatever happens in NTR has also happened without the player seeing it if you skip it.

If he wants there to be no feeling of the NTR happening, he should make that crystal clear and even modify the scene to show what happens without the NTR.
Thanks for the info, looks like this can stay on the ignoring list for yet another update.
"Skippable" is such a braindead cop-out, what a waste of good character models.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
I was looking at the Poll on first page, the option for other: (how does one submit a custom vote or recommendation?)

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes