Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Thanks! I figured it out: the issue is that it’s incredibly time sensitive. Only when you first wake up.
You should be able to train it once a day from either morning, noon or evening. If its not allowing you then its a bug and I would need to fix that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1693633443964.png
You gotta try the interactions in the morning with objects in your room.
At noon try interacting with girls around the house and the basement.
Also most actions around town are at noon and at evening/night.
Check the cristal ball for info, look at all the menu options for hints.
Rinse and repeat.

3YoV 0.221 is live for early access
0.22 finally adds the alchemy skill to the game,
with it comes a small event chain where our mc
must acquire an alchemy set and then learn ...

1693633457610.png
3YoV 0.22 is live
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1693633651967.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Certainly fresh visually - I don't recognise any of the characters, and it's a quite bright and vibrant style. There's a good variety of women, though not that much smut atm really. It's well written and in that regards entertaining.

It is however let down by the sandbox. To be expected I guess, they rarely add anything to the experience and are normally just a boring clickfest, and this does nothing to buck the trend. How many times do you need to do the movie night, morning wakeup, guard medicine, book reading, bathroom stuff, etc.. 10+? And it's not even like going to the TV at night, no you've gotta find the girls every day and propose the wakeup/movie... and it just makes it so repetitive that by the end you just kinda stop caring about it. This isn't the worst sandbox I've played, not even close... but it adds 0 value other than to I guess artificially lengthen the playtime and maybe hide that the game is otherwise kinetic as there's no choices that determine anything. It's just a shame as otherwise the game is solid.

Couple bugs...
When clicking on Ash in the morning then under events there's "movie night" (and no wakeup) and it quickly jumps to Faye then as that's her thing.
Stealth training hint needs to tell you that you need the bucket, and the bucket I think is mislabelled as the cat toy in the itemfinder.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Couple bugs...
When clicking on Ash in the morning then under events there's "movie night" (and no wakeup) and it quickly jumps to Faye then as that's her thing.
Stealth training hint needs to tell you that you need the bucket, and the bucket I think is mislabelled as the cat toy in the itemfinder.
Hey thanks! I got dialogue menu bug fixed and corrected the typos in the hint menu.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Edit: I didnt realize the previous owner of the thread had added that tag. I'll remove it for now as I dont considered light licking to be it.
It doesn't matter if you consider it to be worthy of the tag or not, it's about the definition the mods of F95 set for it.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
not sure if this is the right place to post, but its about the pregnacies, since I voted "other"

since they are supernatural creatures, pregnacies could very well vary in duration, for exammple the orc lady could be siimmlar to humans while the pixies could be a few days. ( I dont know how that would affect the coding though and if it would be posible)

if the voting has concluded then just ignore this message :p

also if I may ask. about the three letter bs. I read that it is skipable hence not avoidable? or it became completely avoidable (never happens)?
will the game be focused in that ntr crap?

also the bestiality ( animal content ) are they avoidable (never happen) or just skipable ( happen but you dont see)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Certainly fresh visually - I don't recognise any of the characters, and it's a quite bright and vibrant style. There's a good variety of women, though not that much smut atm really. It's well written and in that regards entertaining.

It is however let down by the sandbox. To be expected I guess, they rarely add anything to the experience and are normally just a boring clickfest, and this does nothing to buck the trend. How many times do you need to do the movie night, morning wakeup, guard medicine, book reading, bathroom stuff, etc.. 10+? And it's not even like going to the TV at night, no you've gotta find the girls every day and propose the wakeup/movie... and it just makes it so repetitive that by the end you just kinda stop caring about it. This isn't the worst sandbox I've played, not even close... but it adds 0 value other than to I guess artificially lengthen the playtime and maybe hide that the game is otherwise kinetic as there's no choices that determine anything. It's just a shame as otherwise the game is solid.
These are actually my exact thoughts to almost any of these completely useless sandbox games, and i´m pretty sure the majority of players feel the same. Still so many new dev´s think they have invented the wheel. A shame since this has really beautiful renders.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
3YoV [v0.221.DV] [Black Star Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes