| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
"not trolling" but somehow unable to comprehend the words you yourself typed: "above download links it is mentioned that It is skippable and in changelog it's mentioned cat scene is avoidable" ?? And what does the cat scene even have to do with NTR anyway ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Dude! I asked that bcz in thread there are mentions of cat related stuff to be NTR. I searched the thread but couldn't find definite answer. SO PLZ! Just tell me whether or not it is avoidable or skippable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"not trolling" but somehow unable to comprehend the words you yourself typed: "above download links it is mentioned that It is skippable and in changelog it's mentioned cat scene is avoidable" ?? And what does the cat scene even have to do with NTR anyway ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Whether it's NTR or not NTR, it's a scene I don't want to happen.

For the rest, it isn't the same to skip it (and therefore continue to happen) than to avoid it (and therefore not happen).

Alright I'm literally confused! NO! I'm not trolling or any shit, I'm serious and only serious answers please. Is NTR Avoidable or skippable. Bcz above download links it is mentioned that It is skippable and in changelog it's mentioned cat scene is avoidable.
Can someone please answer this in some simple english cause this whole thread is kinda giving me a headache and there are mixed answers. THNKS!:D
is the ntr avoidable, that is, it doesn't happen in history if I don't want to? or I just don't see it but it keeps happening
Here you have the answer:

It was something I learned and for the next update I will have it completely avoidable. Also the same manner for any other contentious tags going forward.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Whether it's NTR or not NTR, it's a scene I don't want to happen. it isn't the same to skip it (and therefore continue to happen) than to avoid it (and therefore not happen).
EDITED after my foolishness was pointed out to me.
Point 1 - I made the assumption that the cat mention was about the 58 pages of raging debate about a cat getting kicked in the intro (scene now removed). My mistake - apparently there is a scene where the male cat mounts a female cat. AND a cat fucking a girl scene.
Point 2 - I concede that there is a difference between skip and avoid.
But as someone who has posted in this same thread about avoiding NTR content myself, the need for this distinction escapes me.
and a bunch or other snarky stuff now deleted :whistle:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Actually the game is entertaining, and if you like the kind of humor it has, you can consider it quite good. Certainly the fact that the Dev has decided that the controversial scenes (I'm not sure if they are actually NTR) are completely avoidable keeps me interested in the game.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Point 2 - I concede that there is a difference between skip and avoid.
But as someone who has posted in this same thread about avoiding NTR content myself, I find it somewhere between amusing and sad that there are people out there that are so threatened by it that the need for this distinction exists for them. Skipping is not enough because in your mind this somehow has 'tainted' digital pretend characters for you forever?? Jesus. I don't want to watch it, but fuck, man, I do understand the distinction between real life and game. Anti-NTR fanatics are way past the edge of reason. Not watching it should be enough. I honestly don't understand having the cognitive ability to be able to use a computer and the internet, but still somehow not have enough cognitive control to not be freaked out by something you never saw (skipped) in a fake game about characters that don't exist. o_O
Some people are here to play the story with the game. If I got choices in a game and I'm not comfortable how story is progressing than I would avoid that path completely and if the path cannot be avoided I will avoid the game.
Example: you got choices that lead to the gay content But you are not interested in it Why would you play it now imagine if
  1. you are not interested in this content but Dev made the content skippable
  2. and you are skipping sexual scenes and the characters are than talking about James(MC) fucked Michael and vice versa. I don't wanna hear about this man.
  3. Now if dev made the the content avoidable that content would simply not happen in that path. And I got no problem that it exists in game because it's avoidable.
  4. same thing with characters, if I don't like a character and I'm avoiding that than again it is mentioned that MC is in relationship etc with that same character, It just breaks the flow of game.
It's not about only NTR being avoidable or skippable it's about overall content(kinks, fetishes, character paths) that dev is providing in game are avoidable or skippable. No one is kink shaming anyone if they are saying that content should be avoidable. It's simple as that.:D

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Some people are here to play the story with the game. If I got choices in a game and I'm not comfortable how story is progressing than I would avoid that path completely and if the path cannot be avoided I will avoid the game.
Example: you got choices that lead to the gay content But you are not interested in it Why would you play it now imagine if
  1. you are not interested in this content but Dev made the content skippable
  2. and you are skipping sexual scenes and the characters are than talking about James(MC) fucked Michael and vice versa. I don't wanna hear about this man.
  3. Now if dev made the the content avoidable that content would simply not happen in that path. And I got no problem that it exists in game because it's avoidable.
  4. same thing with characters, if I don't like a character and I'm avoiding that than again it is mentioned that MC is in relationship etc with that same character, It just breaks the flow of game.
It's not about only NTR being avoidable or skippable it's about overall content(kinks, fetishes, character paths) that dev is providing in game are avoidable or skippable. No one is kink shaming anyone if they are saying that content should be avoidable. It's simple as that.:D
OK, that's fair. I made an unfounded assumption and I appreciate your generosity in not rubbing my nose in it. Mea culpa. :oops:

Reactions: | Vee |

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
obligatory question because from the teaser pics it looks more like monster girls,.., but is Bestiality really in the game? or is it the usual monster girl, or monster (orc) content.
Not yet, not this update but the next I have a planned scene for it.
Edit: I didnt realize the previous owner of the thread had added that tag. I'll remove it for now as I dont considered light licking to be it.

Last edited:

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Alright I'm literally confused! NO! I'm not trolling or any shit, I'm serious and only serious answers please. Is NTR Avoidable or skippable. Bcz above download links it is mentioned that It is skippable and in changelog it's mentioned cat scene is avoidable.
Can someone please answer this in some simple english cause this whole thread is kinda giving me a headache and there are mixed answers. THNKS!:D
I had just recently took control of my own game thread, I missed that one part in the change log. It is updated now.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I had just recently took control of my own game thread, I missed that one part in the change log. It is updated now.
That's cool!

It was something I learned and for the next update I will have it completely avoidable. Also the same manner for any other contentious tags going forward.
But you would want to change the text above download links from " Netorare (NTR) in the game is skippable " to " Netorare (NTR) in the game is avoidable " so that user's can easily see that NTR is avoidable and not skippable thus, no more fuss about whether it is avoidable or skippable will be in thread.

You can also mention in DEV NOTES section below CHANGELOG section which content is skippable and which content is avoidable. It will be very helpful for people to check with ease.
GOLDLUCK(y) MAN!

Last edited:

EzioADeF

Jan 18, 2023
imagen_2023-08-17_143108431.png
I'll leave the text so you can translate:

D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\4. Throne Room\Throne_Room_3.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\4. Throne Room\Throne_Room_4.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\4. Throne Room\Throne_Room_5.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\4. Throne Room\Throne_Room_6.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\4. Throne Room\Throne_Room_7.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\4. Throne Room\Throne_Room_8.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\4. Throne Room\Throne_Room_9.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_1.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_10.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: El archivo está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_14.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_15.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_16.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_17.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_18.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_22.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_23.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_24.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_25.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_26.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_27.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_3.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_31.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_32.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_4.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_5.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_6.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_7.webp. El fichero está dañado
D:\Descargas\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc.zip: Error en la suma de control D:\Games\3YoV-0.21.DV-pc\game\images\Wizard Hat\1. BotE\5. ATB\ATB_8.webp. El fichero está dañado

Even though I downloaded from every sever I got this error multiple times

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1692278946418.png
Early look into 3YoV 0.22

For future updates, something devs

want to do is add more animations to the game with each update.

The plans for 0.22 also include adding alchemy to the game, which will open up a whole world of new possibilities. With shrink potions, love potions, sleep potions, ect do expect more funky scenes to come out in the future.

Also in 0.22 I will be adding Lucy's first lewd scene as she aids our MC in learning alchemy and offers a reward as motivation.

Some more story and world building coming in that update as well with the continuation of Nemf's story and the cops.

1692278959467.png
currently finishing renders and an animation for a Tier 3 supporter requested scene involving Moglin the kinky goblin.
1692279096893.png

August 10th 0.22 update
For 0.22 devs added a lot of quality of life improvements to the hint/quest system. Hints will now be added to the main game hud just to the right of the map icon, this way players will have quicker access to see what events are available and how to start them. Moved the item finder to been seen easier because it was easy to miss being buried at the bottom of the hints menu. Added a few events hints that had been missed and reworded some since some of the original descriptions were not great.
Added more replays and image buttons to the galleries for easier access to those as well.
For new events in 0.22 there will the Moglin foot job scene which is completed. A quick new story event for Nemf and then adding in the alchemy skill finally in to the game. This will be Lucy's first lewd scenes as she helps our mc with learning how to utilize alchemy.

Reactions: Mock1ngb1rd

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The fuck is "reverse rape"?? Rape is forcible sexual contact with a non-consenting person and is not gender-specific. You can't have a 'reverse' of that.

Reactions: Wayward38

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some points of contention around this game ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you ever see a tom cat actually whine and dine the pussy cat before slaying?
MC needs all the support any of the characters will give him.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
is there only reverse rape or is there rape too?
Well in tags it only **rape is mentioned(MC don't have spine at all to even think about rape let alone do it) and below it is written **reverse rape hinted that ** means it is reverse rape so, I would assume it is reverse rape only, as it is clearly portraying this very same message. And as the story progresses it is going to be more hardcore I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikel8519
2.60 star(s) 20 Votes