brucewayne_y

Apr 13, 2023
used a save editor to get some cash in and that bricked my save i get a warning that it is from another device or something then it just wont load :S is this some kinda of cheat protection?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How can you get the Cat-nip?

EDIT:

I no longer need the answer to the question. I just saw this post from the dev and I guess I'm definitely going to lose interest in the game altogether.

This is something I've always wanted to ask people to get a better understanding, because NTR has such a fluid and diverse definition (it seems).

I have always been NTR agnostic(neutral?) in games. If its not there great, if its there also fine. As long as its executed well I'm on board.

To me, Ive always thought NTR was: Guy A has a girl, then Guy B fucks his girl in front of him. Is showing a penis that isnt mc's considered NTR? What if sex happens to someone that mc isnt aware of exists, is that NTR?

Only reason I ask because (small spoiler) coming soon there will be a series of scenes with Rita corrupting the Cockteers (super not patreon friendly those will be) and unsure if I should tag that as NTR? Also can't remember if Wheeler and Linka were a thing in the show but it will play a part in those scenes.
View attachment 2831871
Personally, any sex scene that includes a guy other than the MC (or any futa character, or any kind of animal) is either absolutely avoidable, it is, it doesn't happen, or I'm not going to be interested in the game.

Last edited:

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
The game was kinda fun, till the skippable NTR prompt came. Thought it was supposed to be avoidable? Or am I illiterate and do not understand the meaning of "Netorare (NTR) in the game is avoidable". Avoidable in this context usually means it does not happen at all. What was done here, and as shown in-game, is skip the scene, but it still happens. Even from context of the "Skip" variant, it's just not shown.

Time for a fix for the front page:

There, fixed it. Why did I fix it? See the SS below. Also; there is no such thing as slight NTR. It either is, or it's not. And this being classed as NTR by the dev, would mean that Krryie is a LI, and the fucking housecat gets to fuck her. On top of the MC(literally), no matter which of the choices you go for :FacePalm:

View attachment 2832778

Edit: After reading some of the devs posts, I dont even know any more. Flip-floping all over the place when answering questions about NTR. For example, in one post, dev said it's his/her opinion that it does not happen when it's skipped. WTF kinda answer is that? Eiter it does happen, or, it dosent. Be consise god damn it. Is the NTR canon, or is it not, when skipping? When skipping, it usually means you just skip the scenes related to the NTR, but it still happens, so being consise matters.
Peoples definition of ntr varies all over the place and honestly, it was a lot more in depth that I thought it was.
My initial thought for the solution was 'See no ntr, hear no ntr = there is no ntr' but people are still piecing it together.
It was something I learned and for the next update I will have it completely avoidable. Also the same manner for any other contentious tags going forward.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
tsunku you ask a lot of gameplay questions when there are hints which quite clearly answer your questions already on where to find certain ingredients and what they are used for.
dude, it's because the hints do not tell you! like the bucket thing, it just says to get stealth training from the guy in teh alley, no mention of needing the bucket.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
well i give up, no idea where to get hair dye nor essence of salamander, you'd think hair dye would be in the store, it's not, no freaking idea where it could be not even a hint, just you need hair dye to upgrade the circle. you really do need to work on your hints as well as make it a little easier to randomly find things, the bucket was driving me nuts until i found it, never even noticed it until i accidentally found it.
There is an item finder in the hints. Admittedly its at the bottom and easy to miss, next update™ I moved it to the top so people can't miss it.

Reactions: huge43

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Peoples definition of ntr varies all over the place and honestly, it was a lot more in depth that I thought it was.
My initial thought for the solution was 'See no ntr, hear no ntr = there is no ntr' but people are still piecing it together.
It was something I learned and for the next update I will have it completely avoidable. Also the same manner for any other contentious tags going forward.
So this means that any sex scene involving a guy other than the MC will be avoidable? And also the bestiality? And the lesbian scenes can also be avoided?

Reactions: The D0n

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Some interesting stuff.

Some of the backgrounds made me a bit nauseous as they
were too busy, like the bathroom (the black marble), one of the
girls' bedrooms, and the back yard.
But that's just me..

The link to the kitchen only takes you to the living room.

The girls are beautiful!

However... I really wish you the best of luck
and Have fun!

Cheers

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Yah, I know about the fluid definition it can have among users, and it does not help that the F95 tag has its own definition, but, there are good sources for what NTR, Netorare* as in this particular case(not Netori** or Netorase***) is and is not, as it is a somewhat complex subject, depending on how deep you go, or really(like a drought) shallow. VNDB(first I came up with from memory on the fly) is one such place for example, with three types(A,B, and C) explained, but not in any detail though, sadly. But the main point is that it all relates to cucking in some shape or form, be it knowingly and willingly or not, or by other means, often illegal(rape or blackmail for instance).

*MCs LI/partner is stolen/taken in some form, nefarious or otherwise
**MC steals women
***This one is willing and encouraging of the act

And people piecing it together was is to be expected(by my abitrary criteria/standards), as it was kind of too obvious Krryie went from slight grinding to brains fucked out, before I even checked the skipped content, as the scene sequence is far too abrupt for there to be any other explanation. As for the "See no ntr, hear no ntr", that's a massive mistake, given how many devs have fucked over their harem and/or romance fans with untagged and/or forced surprise NTR in the past, or even when marked as avoidable up-front when it is not, so we(as I doubt I am alone in this) have a sixth sense on a hair trigger(I jest a bit, but it's kinda true too.) when it comes to certain aspects of that whole mess.

We(meaning harem fans) have a reputation of being obnoxious about things like this, and I agree, but so far, it has served me well enough. I just dont care to jump into every argument about it, as I usually have some other VN or anime on the backlog, but I'll share a piece of my mind every now and then, when that log is empty. Sometimes because the way things are excecuted(like in this case), and sometimes just for the giggles, because some of the NTR crowd are too easy to rile up and they're just as obnoxious as us harem loudmouths.

Now! With all that rambling done! I'll have to say I'm pleasanly surprised, and I like how engaged and willing to learn you are, as it's rare to see in most devs that's on here, given how chaotic we can be. And that you are forthright about making mistakes is a pleasant surprise as well, many devs just do not care to do so, as making mistakes and admitting to such, is a good thing, as opposed to what some devs do, which outright antagonize and aggrevate everyone, even if they know they are wrong.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This is something I've always wanted to ask people to get a better understanding, because NTR has such a fluid and diverse definition (it seems).

I have always been NTR agnostic(neutral?) in games. If its not there great, if its there also fine. As long as its executed well I'm on board.

To me, Ive always thought NTR was: Guy A has a girl, then Guy B fucks his girl in front of him. Is showing a penis that isnt mc's considered NTR? What if sex happens to someone that mc isnt aware of exists, is that NTR?

Only reason I ask because (small spoiler) coming soon there will be a series of scenes with Rita corrupting the Cockteers (super not patreon friendly those will be) and unsure if I should tag that as NTR? Also can't remember if Wheeler and Linka were a thing in the show but it will play a part in those scenes.
View attachment 2831871

Well, what happens is that in this forum each user makes their own definition as they see fit, I agree with you in the definition of ntr (boy has a girl and another steals her), but it is difficult to make people understand that, regarding I don't think what you're asking is ntr, but just leave the label (in this forum) it's the most practical, because if you remove it later they're going to start screwing up again.

Maybe I would only recommend you (if you can), in the change log when you put the content clarify it there and that's it, and don't worry too much people at the ends there will always be.

Good luck.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
It unlocked for me after I bought the GoPro camera, then I could interact with the Crystal Ball via the Events option
Seems odd not to trigger the needed interaction by clicking on an object - this is the only instance I can think of where clicking takes you to multiple layers of menu options, one of which is eventually the thing you need that you would have thought clicking on the dang object in the first place should have initiated. Like needing to read the spells book at the desk but having to click into the crystal ball, navigate to Events, and then click on study or whatever it was...instead of just clicking on the damn desk. Unnecessary and confusing extra (hidden) steps. IMHO the Crystal Ball thing needs to be a tool off to the side and not a clickable object in the room that puts pointless barriers between clicks and actions in a very counter-intuitive way.
oddly tho, the cat never eats you even when you are on the floor and unable to defend yourself, yet a dog will rip your liver out and eat while you watch as you die.... remember the reason a dog 'smiles' is because he knows eventually he will get to eat you. cats feel they are above eating humans, even wild ones will kill us but not eat us, dunno why..
Def not looking to start a whole Cats vs. Dogs convo :LOL: but having had both, I would say that if cats don't eat us it is because (a) like sharks* they realize we don't offer enough nutrition/energy relative to all the indigestible bone/sinew content they would have to chew/swallow/poop out, or (b) because dogs are not smart enough to realize the consequences of us being dead and not being able to provide them with the next meal, whereas cats understand (and quietly rage at) their dependency and won't risk hurting the Master of the Magical Can-Opener.

* traditionally >95% of shark "attacks" are confused one-time testing bites in response to sensing a large bioelectric object thrashing around in the water like an injured fish (we are not graceful swimmers), but once they realize how worthless we are as a food item they don't have any further interest - the real problem is simply when the biter is large enough that the bite results in significant blood loss and/or medical attention is not immediately available, not that the fish was trying to eat the victim. There's that Marine Biology degree coming in handy for once. :sneaky:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
As for the NTR rage, I can't imagine being a dev and being unaware of how any content along those lines is going to raise a fuss with at least a handful of very angry and low-self-esteem users. To put it bluntly, who is playing these lewd games?? It ain't lotharios who are chick magnets and get so much tail that they are exhausted and looking for a few minutes of game play as a break. Most players of fantasy escapism are people who have had at least one bad experience (or no experience) with relationships, so having even their fantasy escape be a threat to their fragile masculinity is going to fire up a lot of self-protective anger and vitriol.

I don't think the sub-section of men who actually get off on watching their partner have sexual interactions with other men is a very large fraction of the population in general, and I assume it would be even smaller in the gaming community. I've always been confused that so many devs seem to shoehorn NTR content in unless it is an important part of the character develeopment and story. Which given how formulaic and boring 95% of game stories tend to be, I doubt this is very often the case. Mostly seems like filler to pad the game play time and/or to be able to create more variety in the animations than just just the MC banging one or two LIs.

So there is some sense to including this content it from a programming standpoint, but it is definitely risky to include because it will make most players feel badly about themselves (game or not). I am not militant about NTR, but I certainly avoid it because I definitely don't like how it makes me feel when I come across it in any game. I'm not a programmer, but having that content as an "expansion pack" sort of option rather than embedded in the main storyline might make NTR-avoiders feel more confident that they won't encounter it by accident, which is where I think a lot of the angst over NTR comes from. Yes, it would streamline and shorten 95% of games with poorly developed story and writing...but if a dev doesn't have any real ideas and is just copy-pasting generic done-to-death stories, do we really need that "new" game anyway?? Maybe those folks should just focus on creating sex graphcs and animations exclusively?

Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
This is a fun game, but it does fall into the trap every sandbox game seems to do - I'm talking about money.

Earning money is not fun - in this or any other sandbox game. And economy only makes sense if there is some sort of pressure, on earning (and some interesting ways to do it). In a sandbox game there is no pressure and it's always just busywork and pointless clicks.

This is not one of the worst such games - it does give you a lot of money as you walk around, but there is simply no point to making people work on the farm for money at all. You might as well add a "Max money spell" to the crystal ball.

Also navigation could be streamlined a some more, once a place (like the farm) has been explored, let there be a fast-travel bar (like for home) for the various screens. And turning around in your room twice every time you want to use the crystal ball is just an annoyance.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes