Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I can't remember if I added it in the last public update (I think I did though) but in hints there is an item finder because I know my things can be quite arbitrary.
Also, next update I improved the hint system making it more comprehensive and easier to access.
One possible bug: the last hint i was given was about the cat toy, but i was missing the bucket, which i don't remember being mentioned in the hints at all.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I just began your game, looks good so far.

Luv the cacodemon. Where did you find the model? I would like to have one for the game I'm developing.
Most assets in my game are some amalgamation of genesis 8 characters. Coc is like 5 different characters smashed together for that particular look. Im not at my pc atm but I know the one with the most influence is Story Book Mouse

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
One possible bug: the last hint i was given was about the cat toy, but i was missing the bucket, which i don't remember being mentioned in the hints at all.
Ill look in to it but the bucket and cat toy are used for two separate events. Improving the hint system is something is a big focus for the next update.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
The following is not for the Dev or for this specific game which I don't think has ntr (or at least not in the way most people think), this is a good game and I wish the dev good luck.

Not so much, if we take into account that the most supported games do not have it, and that is because it is not "popular", but rather because the vast majority use it to "spice up" the weak story, in other words it means they ran out of ideas and that was the quickest thing to do, very little they manage to put ntr in a game and make it make sense, most of it is "oh no! an npc out of nowhere now going to make a LI from the MC turn into a slut out of nowhere and she won't put up a fight... the end."

In summary, if someone puts ntr in a game (REPEAT, this game is not the case), at least make them make the slightest sense for the story and not make it another black man stealing the MC's girls just for the sake of it.
This is something I've always wanted to ask people to get a better understanding, because NTR has such a fluid and diverse definition (it seems).

I have always been NTR agnostic(neutral?) in games. If its not there great, if its there also fine. As long as its executed well I'm on board.

To me, Ive always thought NTR was: Guy A has a girl, then Guy B fucks his girl in front of him. Is showing a penis that isnt mc's considered NTR? What if sex happens to someone that mc isnt aware of exists, is that NTR?

Only reason I ask because (small spoiler) coming soon there will be a series of scenes with Rita corrupting the Cockteers (super not patreon friendly those will be) and unsure if I should tag that as NTR? Also can't remember if Wheeler and Linka were a thing in the show but it will play a part in those scenes.
Ritas Plans.png

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Most assets in my game are some amalgamation of genesis 8 characters. Coc is like 5 different characters smashed together for that particular look. Im not at my pc atm but I know the one with the most influence is Story Book Mouse
I was thinking it was more a hamster. Thanx. Haven't gotten into mashing to that extent. You did outstanding work.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I have the arcane for dummies book, it says to go to the desk to start reading it. I clicked on the book, nothing happens

Edit: Now I have it, this game needs to explain things a bit smoother

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2023
This is something I've always wanted to ask people to get a better understanding, because NTR has such a fluid and diverse definition (it seems).

I have always been NTR agnostic(neutral?) in games. If its not there great, if its there also fine. As long as its executed well I'm on board.

To me, Ive always thought NTR was: Guy A has a girl, then Guy B fucks his girl in front of him. Is showing a penis that isnt mc's considered NTR? What if sex happens to someone that mc isnt aware of exists, is that NTR?

Only reason I ask because (small spoiler) coming soon there will be a series of scenes with Rita corrupting the Cockteers (super not patreon friendly those will be) and unsure if I should tag that as NTR? Also can't remember if Wheeler and Linka were a thing in the show but it will play a part in those scenes.
In my understanding of NTR, the foremost definition that people use is MC's Love Interest/s is taken sexually to inflict despair upon them, sometimes to their knowledge, sometimes not, while the Antagonist does everything they can to drive LI's deeper into corruption for the Antagonist.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Have to agree here, the sandbox can drag the beginning but there is also enough action for the MC (mostly femdom:().
The in-game hints can help, but you have to use a certain object to get there (also not optimal).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What really frustrates me about it is that it's an altogether funny story but a few game aspects are huge deal breaker for me.
Some of the hints were fine, like yea it tells you to talk to the hat at noon, awesome. Others were worthless, like go find the cat toy, or some other random clickable thats in one of the random locations on the map without telling you where to find it. Games like this that just waste players time for no reason are just not good, and are the reason so many people have an issue with sandbox games.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Edit: Dev has replied to this here. So the accuracy and validity of this post will change, as some changes are coming. This post was made for v0.21.DV, in case I forget to edit this post when things have changed.

The game was kinda fun, till the skippable NTR prompt came. Thought it was supposed to be avoidable? Or am I illiterate and do not understand the meaning of "Netorare (NTR) in the game is avoidable". Avoidable in this context usually means it does not happen at all. What was done here, and as shown in-game, is skip the scene, but it still happens. Even from context of the "Skip" variant, it's just not shown.

Time for a fix for the front page:
Netorare (NTR) in the game is avoidable unavoidable, but you can skip it
There, fixed it. Why did I fix it? See the SS below. Also; there is no such thing as slight NTR. It either is, or it's not. And this being classed as NTR by the dev, would mean that Krryie is a LI, and the fucking housecat gets to fuck her. On top of the MC(literally), no matter which of the choices you go for :FacePalm:

screenshot0002.png

Edit: After reading some of the devs posts, I dont even know any more. Flip-floping all over the place when answering questions about NTR. For example, in one post, dev said it's his/her opinion that it does not happen when it's skipped. WTF kinda answer is that? Eiter it does happen, or, it dosent. Be consise god damn it. Is the NTR canon, or is it not, when skipping? When skipping, it usually means you just skip the scenes related to the NTR, but it still happens, so being consise matters.

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020

View attachment 2831871
MC have a girl, guy fucks girl in front of MC.
>> Sharing tag (netorase)

MC have girl, girl gets corrupted and cheat on him.
>> Netorare tag

Sex happened without MC knowledge with someone he doesn't even know.
>> thats basically a nothing burger

Netorare is only when girl gets stolen from MC. Thats all. If you don't lose the girl it is not even Netorare. Thats why Netorare enjoyers get disappointed when they see a game tagged as it but the content is actually lacking.

The reason why people keep saying anything other than that is Netorare is because they self insert way too hard and can't accept the fact that sex with other people can happen. They want a fantasy that every single girl's pussy in the game universe belongs to them and them alone including their mum.

Mock1ngb1rd

May 14, 2023
MC have a girl, guy fucks girl in front of MC.
>> Sharing tag (netorase)

MC have girl, girl gets corrupted and cheat on him.
>> Netorare tag

Sex happened without MC knowledge with someone he doesn't even know.
>> thats basically a nothing burger

Netorare is only when girl gets stolen from MC. Thats all. If you don't lose the girl it is not even Netorare. Thats why Netorare enjoyers get disappointed when they see a game tagged as it but the content is actually lacking.

The reason why people keep saying anything other than that is Netorare is because they self insert way too hard and can't accept the fact that sex with other people can happen. They want a fantasy that every single girl's pussy in the game universe belongs to them and them alone including their mum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
If you are saying the scene is not worth the tag then I would say you are wrong.
The Catgirl is a LI and the dev even went the length to portray the housecat as rival (first release) then the MC is restrained and the cat get's to fuck the LI without a say from the MC or a choice to avoid it at all.
But yes, the scene is probably not something a NTR fan would enjoy as well,...

Just like every other tag ain't having enough for anyone who is looking for the specific fetish.
Its kind of a grey area. Because you don't really lose the LI for it to be NTR. But if it's against MC's will then the sharing tag is wrong.

I haven't actually tried the game yet because I did a keyword search and found the NTR content to be lacking. (Sorry)

On a side note for the dev, you would want to make the "NTR" avoidable instead of skippable. Skipping it still makes people mad because that event still happened xD

Mock1ngb1rd

May 14, 2023
Its kind of a grey area. Because you don't really lose the LI for it to be NTR. But if it's against MC's will then the sharing tag is wrong.
True that, and the sharing tag is probably because of the scene where you share a LI with an other, otherwise I missed something. :D

Reactions: M3lly
2.60 star(s) 20 Votes