Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
The tag is there because a LI get's fucked while you watch,... Yes it's in a comedy scenario but people still should see that this "kind" of content is there.
EDIT: There is no visible penetration in this scene so it's maybe only "softcore" neto? :'D
indeed the harem tag should be removed...in a real harem game only MC can touch/fuck the girls...everything else is boring ! Lol

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Are there no sex scenes in this game?
I have played for hours and the closest thing to a sex scene is jizzing on your sisters leg.
And of course when you finally gather stuff to summon the "catgirl" you are not the one getting to have sex with her either.
Maybe this is the point of the game to have endless lines of quest with no real reward?

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Never said that the harem tag should be removed,...
even if you ignore the catgirl, there are still enough LI's to build a harem.
Dude, I only play harem games and I can assure you that only our MC can fuck girls...otherwise it wouldn't be a harem. Many people use the search function for the harem tag, but this is not a harem game...so removing the fucking tag would help people in their search. Shit.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
There are some good uses of free roam in some games and some bad uses, this is a bad use. Having to wander all over trying to find some items tucked in random ass locations is just not fun gameplay. Having to come to the forums to look up how to find items, because of course the cat toy would be behind the barn instead of idk inside the house with the friggen cat.

Probably just not for me. The dog gets action in the first 10 seconds of the game. The sisters get action with each other in the next 5 mins of the game. and the MC is busy running around trying to find random shit, talking to hats, summoning girls who get fucked by your cat. Feels like the dev is going in 9000 different directions and zero of them lead to anything involving the MC.

Frustrating game to play.

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
I swear this games hints system doesn't work properly. tells me how to start stealth, have access to alley and I have the sword, just now way to start stealth training.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I have the book, Arcane for dummies, I have no option to go to a desk to read the damn thing, what am I doing wrong?
It is an Event or Hint (forgot which...) when you are looking at your desk/hat, if I remember right. Confused me also. 'Train...' something or other.

Reactions: OtakuRakuen

Mock1ngb1rd

May 14, 2023
There are some good uses of free roam in some games and some bad uses, this is a bad use. Having to wander all over trying to find some items tucked in random ass locations is just not fun gameplay. Having to come to the forums to look up how to find items, because of course the cat toy would be behind the barn instead of idk inside the house with the friggen cat.

Probably just not for me. The dog gets action in the first 10 seconds of the game. The sisters get action with each other in the next 5 mins of the game. and the MC is busy running around trying to find random shit, talking to hats, summoning girls who get fucked by your cat. Feels like the dev is going in 9000 different directions and zero of them lead to anything involving the MC.

Frustrating game to play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---
---

Last edited:

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
It is an Event or Hint (forgot which...) when you are looking at your desk/hat, if I remember right. Confused me also. 'Train...' something or other.
yeah thanks figured that out with the stealth training....
I swear this games hints system doesn't work properly. tells me how to start stealth, have access to alley and I have the sword, just now way to start stealth training.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
yeah thanks figured that out with the stealth training....
Was stuck on the same piece, the bucket, never tried the middle star at the barn as i thought i remembered it would lead back home, so i didn't find that Onsen/bath down the stairs.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Can't have lactation without pregnancy. Dev add preg por favor
Pregnancy will be added in the game 100% but unfortunately it is a 'late game' kinda thing. This game will have pregnancy for every female in the gallery but don't expect something like that for at least a year or more (unless I showhorn in some pregnant aunt or something, i dunno yet).

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Dude where the hell is the cat toy? I can't find it anywhere and game gives literally zero hints about where to find it?
I can't remember if I added it in the last public update (I think I did though) but in hints there is an item finder because I know my things can be quite arbitrary.
Also, next update I improved the hint system making it more comprehensive and easier to access.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes