May 29, 2018
monster girls and harem....but sandbox.....alright i'll give this a run

also if Lucy is based on KDA Evelynn from league of legends thats awesome

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1691300528850.jpeg
The depicted graphic violence against pets, is a hard pass for me, I recommend banning this from this site. If it remains It will show the mindset of many here towards animals.
I think the likes it, he sticks around, doesn't he? :ROFLMAO:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude where the hell is the cat toy? I can't find it anywhere and game gives literally zero hints about where to find it?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
4. NTR have just as many haters as people who enjoy it. You will know who hates it though, like vegans.
This is blantly false especially for western adult game scene. Overwhelming majority of the most supported and most popular adults games has no ntr content at all. You can check patreon and subscribestar for it. Only handful of them has ntr content which is completely 'optional' and easily avodiable. I don't know any game that makes the big bucks which is a fully ntr game (not optional, only focused on ntr). Just use 'latest updates' function on this site and click 'thumbs up' for the best rated games or check most viewed games here and count how many of them are ntr games. Even that wouldn't give the real results because many games tagged as 'ntr' in the forum is not actually ntr. NTR requirements is pretty light in the forum ( which I actually support since people who disslike ntr wouldn't want to see a li banging another dude even tho it's technically not ntr)

NTR is totally a niche kink and the general audience of western players not like it at all. Comparing to veganism is absolutely idiotic 0 iq move. If anything veganism would be like ntr-cuckold...etc shit since it's niche eating habit comparing to regular people rofl

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Black Star Games

I just played this last update and I must say that it is a very good game, quite strange... but very good.

Regarding the "controversy" I must say that I am very sorry for the current situation of this forum, it is literally a joke scene made to make people laugh (at least to me, the cat's revenge made me laugh :ROFLMAO:), it is unfortunate that There are people who took that scene too seriously (both for and against), I still hope this doesn't discourage you and you keep making this crazy game.

good luck.:sneaky:(y)

P.S. stop kicking the cat :LOL:.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Those sliders are so dumb. The star makes you think that they are not all the way to the left and the fairy is drunk cause it gives no indication as to what the sliders position actually is. 10/10 Screenshot_20230806_104229.png

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I just began your game, looks good so far.

Luv the cacodemon. Where did you find the model? I would like to have one for the game I'm developing.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes