Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I made a poll so I figured I would get your guys input as well (yes, contrary to this thread 3YoV is much more than one slight ntr scene - I promise!)

Whos your favorite or underrated girl?

It may be a bit too soon to post a poll yet since the game isn't all that popular yet but I am curious for those that have played, who is your favorite girl or girl that you feel will be underrated?

It can be any of the girls listed in the gallery or maybe one you want to see more of that isnt listed yet? All of them will get some more time to shine in the near or later future, but that list would include: Rita, Star Girl, the Cocketeer girls, barista, clothing shop cashier, ect..

Click the link to send your vote, I'm curious what people think (the patreon poll is public so my understanding is that anyone should be able to cast their vote there without having to be a patreon for me).

Lookswise : Lucy
Storywise : Yoriko
I'm really hoping the MC grows some balls and finds his inner Dom

Reactions: Mock1ngb1rd

lobbyslayer

Aug 6, 2020
How to start stealth mission 1 ? is the dark ally near the secret shop guy or i am just dumb becouse i can find it how to proceed ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689921267926.png

9 HOURS AGO, 3YoV v.0.21 early access went live
Change log:
Added:
Virgin League Defense Force vs the minions of Nimluthian showdown event - Its the longest event I have made to date. Our main character finally crosses paths with the wandering Nemf and Rapun'Zeal to progress their story lines, lots of action ensues as they clash.
1689921379679.png
Lesbian Wars 2 - Continuing after the events of Lesbian Wars 1, this time Ash gets her revenge against Faye with the help of her friend Lofi. Will the cycle of revenge ever end? Only time will tell!
1689921406625.png
Each render took about 8 or 4 hours to make (which was nuts) but I am very happy how they came out. Should hopefully be a very hot scene.
1689921430772.png
Minor changes:
Added an ability to change the name of the MC in game. Just a small quality of life change.
Now you can start Coc events with him anywhere in the house instead of waiting for him to be in the basement. There were some requests for this change and I agree with it.
1689921459096.png
Several text and bug fixes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Captura de pantalla 2023-07-25 233304.png

I don't know if it's a bug, but I can't find a way to read the book on the desk.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
My bad there, I need to change the hint for that one as it is a bit confusing. If you click the scrying orb then under events you can do the skill level up quests for it.
Ok, it hadn't occurred to me to try that, I was running around the desk to see if I could find some way to start the quest, obviously without any satisfactory results.

Aug 2, 2023
So, this was posted 4 days ago on Pat:

"Early look into 3YoV 0.22"

I am currently finishing renders and an animation for a Tier 3 supporter requested scene involving Moglin the kinky goblin. For future updates, something I want to do is add more animations to the game with each update.
The plans for 0.22 also include adding alchemy to the game, which will open up a whole world of new possibilities. With shrink potions, love potions, sleep potions, ect do expect more funky scenes to come out in the future.
Also in 0.22 I will be adding Lucy's first lewd scene as she aids our MC in learning alchemy and offers a reward as motivation.
Some more story and world building coming in that update as well with the continuation of Nemf's story and the cops.

Reactions: Worriatheninja

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Since the game start/seting is 3 hot chicks at home...why the blue-balling and not completing their stories first?? Personally I could care less about all the magic stuff with weird creatures. I get that the sisters&mom aren't your focus and are only there to lure in players who would normally see a magic tag and move on, but can you please just finish those stories before starting 800 other ones? :confused:(y) Nothing is going to make me want to do the magic stuff, and I suspect that if the screengrabs of the sisters lured in any magic-avoiders other than me they probably aren't interested in the other parts of the game either. Just my opinion, but if you're going to include everything but the kitchen sink to bring people in but then GRRM some of those tags/storylines, players that tried the game because of those tags/storylines are going to feel cheated. Even half-assed finishing those storylines would be preferable to unfinished (and by finished I mean banging those three characters after all the buildup ;)). Just my opinion. I do like those sisters, so good on ya!

Reactions: Minos187113

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
New version is live for you guys to enjoy.

What's new in 0.21:
Virgin League Defense Force vs the minions of Nimluthian showdown event - Its the longest event I have made to date. Our main character finally crosses paths with the wandering Nemf and Rapun'Zeal to progress their story lines, lots of action ensues as they clash.

Lesbian Wars 2 - Continuing after the events of Lesbian Wars 1, this time Ash gets her revenge against Faye with the help of her friend Lofi. Will the cycle of revenge ever end? Only time will tell! Each render took about 8 or 4 hours to make (which was nuts) but I am very happy how they came out. Should hopefully be a very hot scene.

Minor changes:
Added an ability to change the name of the MC in game. A small and simple quality of life change.
Now you can start Coc events with him anywhere in the house instead of waiting for him to be in the basement. There were some requests for this change and I agree with it.

Several text and bug fixes.

Download here:

PC: Mixdrop - GDrive -

Mac: Mixdrop - GDrive -

Linux: Mixdrop - GDrive -

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Since the game start/seting is 3 hot chicks at home...why the blue-balling and not completing their stories first?? Personally I could care less about all the magic stuff with weird creatures. I get that the sisters&mom aren't your focus and are only there to lure in players who would normally see a magic tag and move on, but can you please just finish those stories before starting 800 other ones? :confused:(y) Nothing is going to make me want to do the magic stuff, and I suspect that if the screengrabs of the sisters lured in any magic-avoiders other than me they probably aren't interested in the other parts of the game either. Just my opinion, but if you're going to include everything but the kitchen sink to bring people in but then GRRM some of those tags/storylines, players that tried the game because of those tags/storylines are going to feel cheated. Even half-assed finishing those storylines would be preferable to unfinished (and by finished I mean banging those three characters after all the buildup ;)). Just my opinion. I do like those sisters, so good on ya!
This comes down to game design philosophy. You want to get right into the action with little to no foreplay involved, which is fine if you like that. I like games that have a slow corruption which builds up to whatever end goal. Imagine playing a classic like Witch Trainer and starting off with highest tier of corruption options, it would lose a lot of its luster.

The sisters will have the majority of the games attention (in average to the other girls) but it takes time to get where you want them to be. Don't worry, they'll get there and more.

Reactions: perseus420

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
This comes down to game design philosophy. ...Don't worry, they'll get there and more.
OK, I trust you. (y) Just was reading lots of talk about other storylines and maybe Im just the only one interested in the home characters. :geek:
BTW, I applaud your even keel and your willingness to courteously and openly engage with whiny little bitches like myself. I envy your patience, my friend.

Reactions: Black Star Games

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The following is not for the Dev or for this specific game which I don't think has ntr (or at least not in the way most people think), this is a good game and I wish the dev good luck.

Please ignore NTR haters. They are typically the loud minority. I have seen many patreon polls and most of the choices are that people want NTR. It is a popular tag.
Not so much, if we take into account that the most supported games do not have it, and that is because it is not "popular", but rather because the vast majority use it to "spice up" the weak story, in other words it means they ran out of ideas and that was the quickest thing to do, very little they manage to put ntr in a game and make it make sense, most of it is "oh no! an npc out of nowhere now going to make a LI from the MC turn into a slut out of nowhere and she won't put up a fight... the end."

In summary, if someone puts ntr in a game (REPEAT, this game is not the case), at least make them make the slightest sense for the story and not make it another black man stealing the MC's girls just for the sake of it.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes