BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have no issues with NTR very early in a girls progression. I thought it was hot. The look of surprise/shock on her face when he entered her was awesome.
But can I stop it from happening or can I just avoid seeing it but it still happens?

I HATE NTR when I'm involved with a girl unless it's a MMF scene where I'm clearly in charge, but this had zero negative feelings with it. You just summoned her ffs. Unless the cat is a continuing problem throughout the game when you've grown attached to her then it's fine. I would be down for some sharing scenes with the catgirl and the cat though...as long as it's my idea and I don't feel like the 3rd wheel.
I don't like sharing or NTR, so I prefer that any of this type of scenes be avoidable (and if it isn't I prefer to know beforehand so as not to play)

Reactions: Renhi and Rax7645

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
But can I stop it from happening or can I just avoid seeing it but it still happens?

I don't like sharing or NTR, so I prefer that any of this type of scenes be avoidable (and if it isn't I prefer to know beforehand so as not to play)
I believe he stated earlier that it is avoidable now. I haven't played it since then so i'm not sure though.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I believe he stated earlier that it is avoidable now. I haven't played it since then so i'm not sure though.
Ok, after starting the game it's obvious that I'm not going to be interested in it. First scene and I see this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So best thing to do is wish the Dev luck and get out.

Socialbacchus93

Mar 28, 2022
AvoidableNTR.png

This is the first time that I ever bothered to post, I think. May be wrong. Edit: Ha! It is my first post on here!

But I got to say, the work so far is really good. The slight NTR scene is hilarious and props on a job well done. I normally stick to the whole "these women are only mine" mindset, but that was nicely done. There is no focus on the penetration just the humor of the cat getting back at you.

Cat being mentioned, I really like your fix to the cat punt. How that scene was fixed made me pay attention to the story, because I did not expect that. I do hope this hobby sticks with you, because I am definitely a fan of your work.

Reactions: Nick Kane

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 2741543

This is the first time that I ever bothered to post, I think. May be wrong. Edit: Ha! It is my first post on here!

But I got to say, the work so far is really good. The slight NTR scene is hilarious and props on a job well done. I normally stick to the whole "these women are only mine" mindset, but that was nicely done. There is no focus on the penetration just the humor of the cat getting back at you.

Cat being mentioned, I really like your fix to the cat punt. How that scene was fixed made me pay attention to the story, because I did not expect that. I do hope this hobby sticks with you, because I am definitely a fan of your work.

And this image?

Captura_de_pantalla_1.png

I have reached this point and haven't continued the game.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
View attachment 2741543

Glad you like it!
Haha, of course I plan to stay with making the game. I've been working on it for a looong time well before I published it to the public. No reason to quit now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, you got me there. Sorry!
Forgot all about that intro, insofar that is as far as that scene goes. There may be a horse involved in a future update with someone else.
Ok, if it doesn't get any further, I might check it out, it's still not something I like anyway, and I'd rather it could be avoided.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I made a poll so I figured I would get your guys input as well (yes, contrary to this thread 3YoV is much more than one slight ntr scene - I promise!)

Whos your favorite or underrated girl?

It may be a bit too soon to post a poll yet since the game isn't all that popular yet but I am curious for those that have played, who is your favorite girl or girl that you feel will be underrated?

It can be any of the girls listed in the gallery or maybe one you want to see more of that isnt listed yet? All of them will get some more time to shine in the near or later future, but that list would include: Rita, Star Girl, the Cocketeer girls, barista, clothing shop cashier, ect..

Click the link to send your vote, I'm curious what people think (the patreon poll is public so my understanding is that anyone should be able to cast their vote there without having to be a patreon for me).

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes