Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I just updated the last update for the initial release version (hopefully should be all the bugs fixed).
Uncensored Google Drive

Going forward, new updates will have actual new content added to them. (I'll copy/pasta the info here) The first update will contain a showdown between our main characters VLDF squad: Star Girl, Wonder Boy man, Hubert and MC whom find themselves squaring off vs the wandering and mysterious threats of Rapun'Zeal and Nemf. It'll be a longer scene as its pivotal to added them in to the main story line of the game. Also to go with it will be some fun/lewd events like with second episode of Lesbian Wars, where Ash with the aid from her friend Lofi gets revenge on Faye from the prior episode. Then also continuing where we left off where Rita has the Cocketeer kids captured in her Moon Palace as she seeks to slowly corrupt them in attempt to convert Chad Thundercock as her own weapon (that will be a four or five part scene).

This update from the last one will have two important changes. The one ntr scene in the game is 100% avoidable.
The second and the more important one: That I, you're most gracious, good looking and humblest game dev have heard the cries and demands from the masses. Your sweeping passion and fervor for the topic has opened my eyes, I have capitulated and have re-rendered and changed the intro scene with the cat kicking. This game is now 100% cat kicking free. You may have to start a new game if you want to retroactively un-kick a cat though.

View attachment 2688388
As always if you find a bugs, typo's, errors let me know.
What if I want to punt the cat ?
So its gone for good ? :unsure:
The kat didnt even get hurt, it just landed and slid across the floor. :/

Little sad you backtracked on a bit of dark humor, but it is what it is I guess :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 100wantedsouls

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
3YoV [v0.IR.DV¹ Fix 2][v0.IR.NG² Fix 2] [Black Star Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,28 GB / 493(494) MB - 3YoV-0.IR.DV(3YoV-0.IR.NG)_Fixed_2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,25 GB / 459 MB - 3YoV-0.IR.DV(3YoV-0.IR.NG)_Fixed_2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Unofficial Update Patches DV¹ & NG² Fix 2
Copy/move the corresponding attached archive to the "game" subfolder, extract it there and allow overwrite when asked.

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

¹DV = uncensored (inc)
²NG = censored (step)
*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im sure dev is 30 year old wizard

Jan 14, 2023
Oh whoa, good finds. I'll make sure to get those fixed.

Edit: I did fix the scry training bug. I cant reproduce any of the other bugs you listed (all though you are not the first person to bring up the weird barn work event going fucky).

Yera I have planned to add a lot of content when I add the Alchemy skill in. Right now not much, sorry.
Ok, some general feedback:

1) For a semi-sandbox, you need a help note system / tick list that's easily available. Top right corner, you know the drill. Atm, the crystal ball is a pain to navigate to / isn't actually that helpful. (Also, another small bug: the item "cat toy" never gets removed from the list even when you have it). Giving the player an accurate list of what is in the current build to check off = happy repeat customers. e.g. The goblin: went on two dates then... ??? End of content? Bugged out? Who knows. I presume the first, but have no idea (other than looking manually through the image folders) of if it's done for this build or not. (Also: know your audicence: if you're putting a goblin into "white face", you'd better riff off it / have scenes where the illusion fails + lots of *actual* green skin. Otherwise, there's a billion other games with teenage white waifus).

2) The Summoning Circle = required items was actually a really nice touch, and I was looking forward to a bit of the old style Sierra point n click adventure stuff to get those items. I (strongly) feel that merely making it an item / pixel hunt sells the concept short. Put about 30% of them behind triggered events (e.g. Get ball, throw ball in garden > dog jumps into pond > prize Koi Carp jumps out > Fish for Cat-girl > line when she eats it, would be funnier than merely buying it). In short, put a bit more game into the game, you've shown you can do it. Also, Elysium Cat-nip needs a joke / visual gag attached to it - it's crying out for one.

3) The repeated stuff is a bit irksome without stats / unlock meters. Yeah, I know, rinse / repeat but ZZzzz. Likewise, the cacodemon's routine was flat out annoying: he is *never* in the damn basement.

4) Bugs n polish - You're on this one, fine. But pay attention to scene transitions, atm there's a bit too much "ok, stuck here / nothing to do, click map button, I guess".

5) This whole "NTR" thing is... sigh. It's a throw-away joke and the player doesn't even see it. As long as you include the pay-off (e.g. you *do* get to hump the catgirl) ignore these wastemen commentators.

6) The scrying thing has potential but is underused atm. See point 2), it'd be a good idea to lock some items behind skill usage. e.g. scry in the barn > scene > player has to put item somewhere > scry > scene plays out differently, item obtained.

~

Overall, you clearly know the structure of RenPy stuff, all you need to do is crack out the renders & decide whether or not to make it more of a game than VN. I'd urge the latter, since there's a *lot* of quality pure VN atm, less so actual games.

lZeref

Jun 1, 2018
am i stupid or what lol .. i can't find how to read the book i didn't find anything to click around the desk

Jan 14, 2023
am i stupid or what lol .. i can't find how to read the book i didn't find anything to click around the desk
There's two desks: you want the one with the wizard hat on it, not the one with the over-filling wastepaper basket next to it (wardrobe). Click the crystal eyeball, event > learn. I think it might be time sensitive (noon?) for the 1st book, learning to scry is not.

Reactions: Stil996

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
heh Virgin League Defense Force LOL

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Ok, some general feedback:

1) For a semi-sandbox, you need a help note system / tick list that's easily available. Top right corner, you know the drill. Atm, the crystal ball is a pain to navigate to / isn't actually that helpful. (Also, another small bug: the item "cat toy" never gets removed from the list even when you have it). Giving the player an accurate list of what is in the current build to check off = happy repeat customers. e.g. The goblin: went on two dates then... ??? End of content? Bugged out? Who knows. I presume the first, but have no idea (other than looking manually through the image folders) of if it's done for this build or not. (Also: know your audicence: if you're putting a goblin into "white face", you'd better riff off it / have scenes where the illusion fails + lots of *actual* green skin. Otherwise, there's a billion other games with teenage white waifus).

2) The Summoning Circle = required items was actually a really nice touch, and I was looking forward to a bit of the old style Sierra point n click adventure stuff to get those items. I (strongly) feel that merely making it an item / pixel hunt sells the concept short. Put about 30% of them behind triggered events (e.g. Get ball, throw ball in garden > dog jumps into pond > prize Koi Carp jumps out > Fish for Cat-girl > line when she eats it, would be funnier than merely buying it). In short, put a bit more game into the game, you've shown you can do it. Also, Elysium Cat-nip needs a joke / visual gag attached to it - it's crying out for one.

3) The repeated stuff is a bit irksome without stats / unlock meters. Yeah, I know, rinse / repeat but ZZzzz. Likewise, the cacodemon's routine was flat out annoying: he is *never* in the damn basement.

4) Bugs n polish - You're on this one, fine. But pay attention to scene transitions, atm there's a bit too much "ok, stuck here / nothing to do, click map button, I guess".

5) This whole "NTR" thing is... sigh. It's a throw-away joke and the player doesn't even see it. As long as you include the pay-off (e.g. you *do* get to hump the catgirl) ignore these wastemen commentators.

6) The scrying thing has potential but is underused atm. See point 2), it'd be a good idea to lock some items behind skill usage. e.g. scry in the barn > scene > player has to put item somewhere > scry > scene plays out differently, item obtained.

~

Overall, you clearly know the structure of RenPy stuff, all you need to do is crack out the renders & decide whether or not to make it more of a game than VN. I'd urge the latter, since there's a *lot* of quality pure VN atm, less so actual games.
Hey I love structured criticism, I'll try to answer them best I can:
1. I actually want the hint system to be the way you mentioned but my coding ability is awful. I have no idea how to have a dialogue menu listed on a screen (or anything similar to that effect).
As for the goblin white face, as you put it, it is that way for story since normal people are not familiar with goblins walking around in the world. Only in public will she need to put on a disguise. The dinner date scene isnt in game yet but will be added in soon'ish.
2. I sat here dumbfounded for a minute as thats a really good fucking idea and wish I thought of that earlier. I'll certainly be adding something like that in the future.
'Elysium Cat-nip needs a joke / visual gag attached to it - it's crying out for one.' What do you mean? I'm totally missing out on what could be a possible joke or reference for this.
3. Hmmm, yeah I kinda agree. He doesnt have a lot of events but I guess I can add his basement dialogues to be accessible when he is hanging around the house and he can 'walk' to the basement to continue the event.
5. Late game plans are that every character that is seen in the gallery (and more to be added) will be part of the main characters harem, complete with any and every sex option. Will I get to that point one day? Hopefully but thats the end goal of all this anyways.
6. Scrying was a skill I added in very early when I was making the game, then later on I refined the differences between scry and stealth. Right now its kinda awkward as there isnt much going on for it but I do have plans to add lots more for it. I have plans to add lots of things but I cant add priority to everything at once - Which is a great segue to shill 'That if you want to see something in my game, come help support me on Patreon or SubscribeStar and you can vote on which content I will be adding in next.'

Jan 14, 2023
Hey I love structured criticism, I'll try to answer them best I can:
1. I actually want the hint system to be the way you mentioned but my coding ability is awful. I have no idea how to have a dialogue menu listed on a screen (or anything similar to that effect).

The easier version is to pick a game with a really good one already in place (from memory, that one about "Bizarre mirror world where male <-> female roles are reversed and one of your sisters is a futa, the other a body-builder", anime style, massive 4chan influence, weighs in at 9 gigs or so has a really well done one, in technical terms, if not in presentation - there's reasons for the recommendation, allowing multiple time / 'unlock in any order' with nested flags is really good technique), find the files that make it happen and egregiously rip off the code for yourself.

If you're feeling nice, add a Dev note in the credits.

As a more general tip: always name your quest flags/triggers with *really* boring and anally retentive names, numerically and so on. It helps immensely when you're stitching them all to a screen.

~

Or you could d/l this, for example:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
5. Late game plans are that every character that is seen in the gallery (and more to be added) will be part of the main characters harem, complete with any and every sex option. Will I get to that point one day? Hopefully but thats the end goal of all this anyways.
The real question is whether the LI with the skippable NTR can be avoided (she and any other LI with only skippable NTR).

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
The real question is whether the LI with the skippable NTR can be avoided (she and any other LI with only skippable NTR).
Krryie (the cat girl) is the first non-intro character you summon. You have to start the event chain to unlock areas on the map. Otherwise she isnt required for anything yet, iirc.
When you summon her, you are presented with an option for ntr or the cat girl gets off grinding on you. The ntr is completely avoidable in my opinion.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Krryie (the cat girl) is the first non-intro character you summon. You have to start the event chain to unlock areas on the map. Otherwise she isnt required for anything yet, iirc.
When you summon her, you are presented with an option for ntr or the cat girl gets off grinding on you. The ntr is completely avoidable in my opinion.
If at your choice it doesn't happen, it's avoidable. If it happens but you just don't see it, it's not avoidable.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
If at your choice it doesn't happen, it's avoidable. If it happens but you just don't see it, it's not avoidable.
My dude he's obviously trying to deflect the question and answer as vaguely as possible thinking this way he wont upset a lot of future fans ( dick move imho but what do i know? ) Anyway i give this one 3 more updates (max) untill it gets abandoned, dev has no clue what direction the game is heading regarding tags,story etc. Just my 2 cents.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I have no issues with NTR very early in a girls progression. I thought it was hot. The look of surprise/shock on her face when he entered her was awesome. I HATE NTR when I'm involved with a girl unless it's a MMF scene where I'm clearly in charge, but this had zero negative feelings with it. You just summoned her ffs. Unless the cat is a continuing problem throughout the game when you've grown attached to her then it's fine. I would be down for some sharing scenes with the catgirl and the cat though...as long as it's my idea and I don't feel like the 3rd wheel.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes