FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Finished everything in the game so far...i think. the crystal ball is empty anyway. have an error in the basement with the last monster girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Smashbound

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Reuploaded bug fixed version -
Finished everything in the game so far...i think. the crystal ball is empty anyway. have an error in the basement with the last monster girl.
Awesome, thanks for pointing it out. Reuploading a fixed version here soon.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Fixed version 2 (hopefully this will be all the major problems).
* Krryie and Alice code should not be crashing the game anymore.
* 'Movie night' event 3 is fixed and should work now.
* Renpy for some reason was giving Ash Faye's 'movie night' event and not her own 'wake me up in the morning' event.
* A bunch of dialogue and grammar fixes.
Uncensored version -
(My internet upload is crap, if you dont see 'Fixed_2' of the version you want it is still chugging along. If you only see Fixed_1 dont trust it, its a liar.)

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
Jan 14, 2023
(My internet upload is crap, if you dont see 'Fixed_2' of the version you want it is still chugging along. If you only see Fixed_1 dont trust it, its a liar.)

You've hit your D/L cap already, just as a head's up.

Also, asking the important questions: is there NTR with the cat watching? Watch half the thread turn into avid cat haters if you put it in (I dare ya). (This looks like it ticks some boxes I like, namely monsters: so I'll do a proper run-through / harsh criticism once fixed.2 is hosted somewhere with bandwidth).

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
The first release version and its nearly 5GB? damn... it better have tons of content.

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
3YoV [v0.IR.NG] [Black Star Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,28 GB / 493 MB - 3YoV-0.IR.NG-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,25 GB / 459 MB - 3YoV-0.IR.NG-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Thank you kind sir

• Red Heart
Reactions: DJsona and "CJ"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
3YoV-0.IR.DVFix2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
"lactation"

On the spectrum of "implied not shown" to "pumping line at a dairy farm", how much we talking here?

Mock1ngb1rd

May 14, 2023
"lactation"

On the spectrum of "implied not shown" to "pumping line at a dairy farm", how much we talking here?
The machine is there and used on one LI and we can watch another LI drink.
Also have the possibility to drink from the catgirl.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019

The machine is there and used on one LI and we can watch another LI drink.
Also have the possibility to drink from the catgirl.
More than acceptable, given how some games with the tag skimp that already sounds like a fair amount.

... but would also greatly appreciate the title of the 2nd link, so I may further research the difference. :LOL:
[Melody of Oblivion by the bottom text?]

alex12121212

Sep 10, 2018
Not sure if it's just me, but clicking through this game is such a slog. Everything takes like 10 seconds to load or something, Like I click on something to interact with and I can count the seconds before something happens, the other games I play from this website don't do this. :unsure:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Hi, i've checked the sample pictures and read the game description. But before i try this game out, i feel like i must ask a simple question:

What?

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
there is confirmed NTR with the LIs, correct?
I'm not sure what you mean by LI's (first ive heard of that term or spelled that way) but there is only one scene in the game that as ntr and its with the house cat and Krryie. I made it avoidable in the recent update.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I just updated the last update for the initial release version (hopefully should be all the bugs fixed).
Uncensored

Going forward, new updates will have actual new content added to them. (I'll copy/pasta the info here) The first update will contain a showdown between our main characters VLDF squad: Star Girl, Wonder Boy man, Hubert and MC whom find themselves squaring off vs the wandering and mysterious threats of Rapun'Zeal and Nemf. It'll be a longer scene as its pivotal to added them in to the main story line of the game. Also to go with it will be some fun/lewd events like with second episode of Lesbian Wars, where Ash with the aid from her friend Lofi gets revenge on Faye from the prior episode. Then also continuing where we left off where Rita has the Cocketeer kids captured in her Moon Palace as she seeks to slowly corrupt them in attempt to convert Chad Thundercock as her own weapon (that will be a four or five part scene).

This update from the last one will have two important changes. The one ntr scene in the game is 100% avoidable.
The second and the more important one: That I, you're most gracious, good looking and humblest game dev have heard the cries and demands from the masses. Your sweeping passion and fervor for the topic has opened my eyes, I have capitulated and have re-rendered and changed the intro scene with the cat kicking. This game is now 100% cat kicking free. You may have to start a new game if you want to retroactively un-kick a cat though.

No_Cat_Kicking.jpg
As always if you find a bugs, typo's, errors let me know.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by LI's (first ive heard of that term or spelled that way) but there is only one scene in the game that as ntr and its with the house cat and Krryie. I made it avoidable in the recent update.
LI = Love Interest.

Is Krryie a MC's LI? By avoidable I assume you mean it doesn't happen.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP to the version without the cat kicking scene and with the ntr being avoidable.

Reactions: timelep
2.60 star(s) 20 Votes