Apr 1, 2019
For the dev - the daytime_villain checks break the game because sometimes the V is capital.
For everyone else - in script.rpy there is define daytime_villain = 0. Change this to 1 to get rid of all the step- nonsense.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Well this overall don't sound appealing to me, but overall good luck with your game....

Feel like what you're going for is a bunch of tags and fetishes overall, and you never ruled out the 3 LETTER TAG so, yea would not stick around to find out unless you 100% lay out your tags, and what will be in your game and not adding them as you go on depending on how you are feeling.

If you're going for trying to cater to everyone, it's going to be a clusterfuck like you said, and conflicting tags going to clash most likely making no one happy.

If your game going to have any controversial tags, I recommend putting them in the dev notes, and the same with the future tags.

Overall, I wish you good luck once more, and thanks for responding to my post.
Fair criticism, Im not against anyone being critical of my game.
As for the tags, I want my game to be a semi-sandbox game with a story thats kinda high-fantasy which will probably make the tag list become over inflated. Its a high ambition game certainly but foregoing any disaster happening I plan to stick with it. Gameplay wise you can think of the game as a 50/50 mix of SpaceCorpsxxx and Harem Hotel (If you'll allow me to be generous).

As for adding the tag list in the dev blogs, thats a good idea. I'll try to compile a list and add them soon. Me personally, ive never cared for tags. As long as something is executed nicely I would be down for most anything in a game.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I think people want to know about the most common controversial tags like ntr/sharing/swinging. Because they are too polarizing and people who dont like them, avoid them even if it is not the focus of the game. Like for me, for example, I'd play a game with rape/necrophilia/scat no problem, but any ntr/sharing/swinging and I'm out.
So if you are clear on this from the beginning you can build up your target audience without any issues, whereas if you just surprise your supporters with that kind of content on the 5th or 6th update, this will turn into a shitshow ...and it really doesnt have to be.

Edit: Nvm, just saw your other comment, so NTR/swinging,etc IS a possibility then. Good to know, thanks.
NTR has always been a confusing tag to me and I find the most controversial tag ive seen on F95. Will it be or is it in the game? Maybe? I think the only scene atm that can count is with Krryie and the house cat.
As for sharing/swinging, there are no plans for it as its not something I care for myself.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
NTR has always been a confusing tag to me and I find the most controversial tag ive seen on F95. Will it be or is it in the game? Probably? Maybe? I think the only scene atm that can count is with Krryie.
As for sharing/swinging, there are no plans for it as its not something I care for myself.
Easy mode question then .
Will our mc be the only dude doing the fucking ?
I don't play games with any NTR/Sharing/swinging avoidable or not if it's in the game it's a cross on that game.
Yes or no and that question will be answered to many people

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
As for adding the tag list in the dev blogs, thats a good idea. I'll try to compile a list and add them soon. Me personally, ive never cared for tags. As long as something is executed nicely I would be down for most anything in a game.
Hi dev, taking into account the answer you gave me on itch regarding femdom and lesbian being unavoidable, what about other content? is everything going to be forced?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leaving that aside, you should open a ticket to ask for the developer tag, and ownership of the thread, so you can modify the Op, if you want to put some planned tags in "Genre" and some explanation in "Dev notes".

Reactions: MrBenny

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Easy mode question then .
Will our mc be the only dude doing the fucking ?
Yes, with only two exceptions I can think of. The house cat and Krryie event chain as MC and the cat will be antagonists to each other. And in a soon to come update with Rita Repulsa with the captured boys (which the beginning can be seen from the tv(but these have nothing to do with mc whatsoever)).
Other than that, the only dick in the game will be the main characters.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
you should open a ticket to ask for the developer tag, and ownership of the thread, so you can modify the Op, if you want to put some planned tags in "Genre" and some explanation in "Dev notes".
I will at some point but I was caught by surprise when after work I randomly went to check to see if anyone made a message in the dev test request post I had made that went mostly ignored. Im not mad or anything op posted it here so soon but I do wish i was a bit more prepared haha, towards the weekend ill have more time to sort everything out. Adding the proper tags and such

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I find it sad, some poeple want your game deleted, just cause they cant take some harmless dark humour.
I really hope you keep going with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Listening to feeback and letting users have input in the game might sound good and all.... but.... Theres a saying like this in gaming communities that going along the lines something like this. -Taking in feedback, improving your game based on the feedback can do good and all. Especially when it comes to fixing problems. But its when you listen to the WRONG people, is how you can destroy your game.

And to remind you even further, this is F95zone, rife with missinformation, demands and trantrums. You'll get nothing from trusting everything as constructive feeback or them having selfish innovations.

I'd say have a gameplan for what you want your game to be, and be the judge mostly yourself of its something that may do well. If it take too many ideas without gving it much thought. I could go terrible. Just be aware I guess. Is waht I trying to say. Its sounds like a good community thing to do, but this isnt the most warming community.

An example ? The guy kicking the kitten out of his room. Its obviously some dark humor right? yet theres already multiple people demanding to delete/cancle your game. Thats just how it is here. Sadly.

oh, man. be here long enough and you'll see this all the time.
The feedback and suggestion part people have a wild imagination about, I want to make something clear in regards to that. When I say this, I by no means have the intention of going "Yes M'lord, right away M'lord!" to any suggestion no matter how popular or voted it is. My games universe will be high fantasy/sci fi and have lots of intentional open ended possibilities but there are hard parameters that those suggestions will stay inside of. As ive mentioned in other places, I have been a dungeon master/game master of many table top games and I will apply the same world building philosophy. Lets say the main story is the world slowly falling to corruption from a demon lord being unleashed, that doesnt mean I cant add in the fighter and sorcerers backstory in to the world as well.

Ive been in the military, play ranked league of legends as well worked many shit jobs, Id like to think my skin isnt thin. The tantrums and complaints im not too bothered about.

The only surprising thing from this thread so far is the fervor on the cat kicking picture, to which I swear its got a purpose! Its to set up the antagonistic relationship of MC and the house cat and I have several story beats in mind for it down the road.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Im not sure which version op posted here but if it is 0.ir.ng, that is the patreon safe version. 0.ir.dv is the uncensored version. Ill add a link to both here (because I was messing around with the download folders before, so things might have got messed up).
Uncensored
patreon friendly

The initial release contains: 1,587 images, 1,075 image buttons, 31,076 lines of code and 5 animations.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The feedback and suggestion part people have a wild imagination about, I want to make something clear in regards to that. When I say this, I by no means have the intention of going "Yes M'lord, right away M'lord!" to any suggestion no matter how popular or voted it is. My games universe will be high fantasy/sci fi and have lots of intentional open ended possibilities but there are hard parameters that those suggestions will stay inside of. As ive mentioned in other places, I have been a dungeon master/game master of many table top games and I will apply the same world building philosophy. Lets say the main story is the world slowly falling to corruption from a demon lord being unleashed, that doesnt mean I cant add in the fighter and sorcerers backstory in to the world as well.

Ive been in the military, play ranked league of legends as well worked many shit jobs, Id like to think my skin isnt thin. The tantrums and complaints im not too bothered about.

The only surprising thing from this thread so far is the fervor on the cat kicking picture, to which I swear its got a purpose! Its to set up the antagonistic relationship of MC and the house cat and I have several story beats in mind for it down the road.
Well what do you expect people dosent seem to find funny animal abuse especialy when is a little kitten and the people that find it funny you have a problem

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, with only two exceptions I can think of. The house cat and Krryie event chain as MC and the cat will be antagonists to each other. And in a soon to come update with Rita Repulsa with the captured boys (which the beginning can be seen from the tv(but these have nothing to do with mc whatsoever)).
Other than that, the only dick in the game will be the main characters.
I prefer to know in advance if all the sex scenes with the LIs where the MC doesn't participate are avoidable or not. Although since femdom is unavoidable, I guess the answer to that question is irrelevant.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Or any other animal. Purpose or not!
Yeah, no. If the neighbor's dogs attacks me while I'm taking a walk, I'm not only kicking it, I'm killing it. And it is a possibility, pos always charges at you growling with mouth agape. Asshole who owns it ran out to grab it. Not spending 30+ years waiting for another 2 foot long scar on my rib cage to fade cuz nEvEr KiCk AnImAls period.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes