Dryparn

Aug 13, 2017
It's fiction people... Stop taking things so seriously.
I own a pure breed cattery and have no problems looking at fictional cats getting kicked because it's not real.
Reality ≠ fiction.
If someone kicks a real cat I would do my best to make that fucker feel as miserable as I could for as long as I could.
Fictional cats, dogs, hamsters, kids, teachers, bus drivers and unicorns though can't feel pain from a fictional kick. IE, no one got hurt, a victimless fictional crime, so nothing happend.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
NTR has always been a confusing tag to me and I find the most controversial tag ive seen on F95. Will it be or is it in the game? Maybe? I think the only scene atm that can count is with Krryie and the house cat.
As for sharing/swinging, there are no plans for it as its not something I care for myself.
I don't know what scene is that, but from the way you say it sounds like, once I got to it, my option would be to "close the game and never open it again". And if we add it to the unavoidable femdom...

The only thing left to say is good luck with the game.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
The depicted graphic violence against pets, is a hard pass for me, I recommend banning this from this site. If it remains It will show the mindset of many here towards animals.
It's not a pet. It's pixels on the screen. Know where to draw the line.
There are no pets, this is software that runs on your PC. It's got nothing to do with real life let alone actual pets. Have you been dropped on your head when you were young or something? Rather, have you any idea how ridiculous you sound?

And if you could, please stop assuming that "many here" have ill feelings towards pets. Many if not Most of us have pets and we love our pets. Just because there's something wrong with your mind it doesn't mean that there's something wrong with everyone else's.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
The depicted graphic violence against pets, is a hard pass for me, I recommend banning this from this site. If it remains It will show the mindset of many here towards animals.

people : rape murder, drugin people slavery etc : I sleep

kicking the cat : real shit

anyway I feel like that scene was there just to make people like you react and add comments and activity on the thread and it's fucking working

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Note to Dev:

Ran into a couple of bugs on the DV version. Both were "daytime_Villain" not defined. It was supposed to be "daytime_villain". One was during the 4th part of scrying training and the other was during summoning training with the cat. I made the fixes on my end but thought I would let you know about them. Really enjoying the game so far.

Edit: Encountered the same error when clicking Lewds tab for Alice.

Last edited:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone kindly squeeze all the goodness out the ".dv" (or the "uncensored" version)? The Dev said that the ".ng" version is the Patron-izing safe version- and that seems to be the only one that has been compressed.

Thanks in advance. :)

Im not sure which version op posted here but if it is 0.ir.ng, that is the patreon safe version. 0.ir.dv is the uncensored version. Ill add a link to both here (because I was messing around with the download folders before, so things might have got messed up).
Uncensored Google Drive
patreon friendly Google Drive

The initial release contains: 1,587 images, 1,075 image buttons, 31,076 lines of code and 5 animations.

Reactions: .RogueZero

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
can't seem to get the stealth training. maybe i'm not in the right spot? it says something about the alley. I assume this is hte shady shop guy? can't find anything there

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
so, where exactly am I supposed to go/do for stealth training? The hint says to go to the alleyway, but there's nothing there on any day of the week.

Reactions: FatYoda

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Not sure if someone else has mentioned this specific one but I encountered an error when interacting with the TV on Monday at Night. I haven't done anything but look around the gym, shop, all home rooms, introduced myself to Lofi and spoke to the sisters, no events activated/completed yet if that's any help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.
[/QUOTE]
Literally told you he could make it avoidable if people want.....

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, no. If the neighbor's dogs attacks me while I'm taking a walk, I'm not only kicking it, I'm killing it. And it is a possibility, pos always charges at you growling with mouth agape. Asshole who owns it ran out to grab it. Not spending 30+ years waiting for another 2 foot long scar on my rib cage to fade cuz nEvEr KiCk AnImAls period.
Thats another history one thing is that and other is kick a small kitten because you are a asshole obviauly if a large dog attack me im going to grab the biggest stone that i can find and hit it in the head

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes