molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
From reading review this is a kinetic novel as there is no options or branching so why does it not have Kinetic Novel tag?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Show me even one poll done in a completely non-ntr game's Patreon where most people voted for adding NTR. I'll wait. I personally don't whether a game has NTR or not, but saying intentionally misleading statements like you did really irks me. Most people who don't like NTR do not sub to games with NTR, even if its optional, so it's going to cause heavy bias in any polls. Do a poll here, $100 says that "loud minority" wins the poll, despite the fact a ton of people won't even click on your game when they see the netorare tag.
I understand your point (I wrote it above), but I think you have to take it calmly, those who hate ntr are going to complain about it even if it's just a misunderstanding (as in this case), and those who love it are going to insist to the point that the dev put it in his game EVEN when he has mentioned that he WILL NOT PUT IT (as in this case).

For both groups, it is best to keep quiet and let the dev do his job, which is to tell his story. If he has already said that he is going to post content (or not), then respect that and stop insisting otherwise.

NOTE: this is not an attack on anyone, just a tip to prevent this from filling up with 400 messages of people fighting over stupid things.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I've only read review and it said this.

No branching as of now.
All content is "forced".

Played another that was suppose to be sandbox but it had no choices so it's still a kinetic novel as there was no choices or places to go. So I am going by the review above. So just because game is suppose to be a sandbox if you have one path and no choices than technically it's just a kinetic novel that you read. Seeing a few games like this that really are just kinetic novels.

Mock1ngb1rd

May 14, 2023
I've only read review and it said this.

No branching as of now.
All content is "forced".

Played another that was suppose to be sandbox but it had no choices so it's still a kinetic novel as there was no choices or places to go. So I am going by the review above. So just because game is suppose to be a sandbox if you have one path and no choices than technically it's just a kinetic novel that you read. Seeing a few games like this that really are just kinetic novels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
3YoV [v0.21.DV] [Black Star Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I understand your point (I wrote it above), but I think you have to take it calmly, those who hate ntr are going to complain about it even if it's just a misunderstanding (as in this case), and those who love it are going to insist to the point that the dev put it in his game EVEN when he has mentioned that he WILL NOT PUT IT (as in this case).

For both groups, it is best to keep quiet and let the dev do his job, which is to tell his story. If he has already said that he is going to post content (or not), then respect that and stop insisting otherwise.

NOTE: this is not an attack on anyone, just a tip to prevent this from filling up with 400 messages of people fighting over stupid things.
1. I am not asking dev to put NTR in the game.

2. The NTR is not even considered to be NTR in the game.

3. Your opinion on NTR being used for a weak plot is a horrible generalisation.

4. NTR have just as many haters as people who enjoy it. You will know who hates it though, like vegans.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
3Yov? 3 year old virgins? I hope that this isn't one of those games where MC has monster cock or those 3 year old virgins will stay virgins.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
1. I am not asking dev to put NTR in the game.

2. The NTR is not even considered to be NTR in the game.

3. Your opinion on NTR being used for a weak plot is a horrible generalisation.

4. NTR have just as many haters as people who enjoy it. You will know who hates it though, like vegans.
Man, seriously?
It's clear that this game doesn't have ntr but you're still arguing about it, what difference does it make?

Yes, from your point of view there are more of those who love ntr... and then? It doesn't change the fact that the most supported continue to be those who don't have it and have a better story.

I think you read what you wanted since I specified that in ntr in this game it was not, no, I do not understand your point 2.

On the other hand, the use of ntr as a cheap resource for a weak story is very real, it can be seen in Max life, Foot of Mountain and Sexbot, games that were given this content just because the dev lacked ingenuity and because This was hated by many.

Now, as I said before, the problem is not even that this content is there (that is not), but not knowing how to put it, in Long live the princess the dev knows how and where to place it in such a way that allowing or avoiding it is completely consistent, something that does not happen in the previous ones.

This is how it is, like it or not, feel free to continue arguing but I would recommend you not to, this is not the place to do that and mods will soon clean up these useless comments.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes