Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Only reason I ask because (small spoiler) coming soon there will be a series of scenes with Rita corrupting the Cockteers (super not patreon friendly those will be) and unsure if I should tag that as NTR? Also can't remember if Wheeler and Linka were a thing in the show but it will play a part in those scenes.
Regardless of the NTR argument that screenshot right there puts me off your game entirely...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I knew a guy that looked just like your MC IRL, and he also kicked a cat... once... once!

I'll pass, because the MC looks exactly like that RL douche, and I don't wish to relive that past experience. :(

Good luck with your game anyway.

P.S. I don't work for PETA, there a bunch of fake elitist attention-whores.
i've found that every peta employee claims they don't work for peta. why?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'd agree (assuming it's a pet not a familiar or something based on the description) but it seems like it would be an odd line to draw in the sand for a site that permits games with rape, necrophilia, ginger MC's... etc
uhm, the mc didn't kick the cat in my playthrough. he just picked him up and moved him aside which inspired the cat to begin plotting his demise.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have the arcane for dummies book, it says to go to the desk to start reading it. I clicked on the book, nothing happens

Edit: Now I have it, this game needs to explain things a bit smoother
try explaining it for others, i have the book, i go to the desk, nothing... i open inventory and try that and still nothing so start splaining it lucy!

edit: i too figured it out, hint: events in crystal ball.. now where the hell do i get the cat toy?!?

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
try explaining it for others, i have the book, i go to the desk, nothing... i open inventory and try that and still nothing so start splaining it lucy!

edit: i too figured it out, hint: events in crystal ball.. now where the hell do i get the cat toy?!?
It's on the side of the barn but I never saw it - just rando clicked all over the place until I suddenlty had obtained it.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
he just picked him up and moved him aside which inspired the cat to begin plotting his demise.
Which - if you've ever had cats - is even funnier because we all know that they are preadtors who are always planning how and when they will kill and eat us, and even a a small "slight" like gently getting moved aside instead of walked around would be (in a cat's mind) worthy of the most violent revenge imaginable. :LOL:

Reactions: limaxtb

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Which - if you've ever had cats - is even funnier because we all know that they are preadtors who are always planning how and when they will kill and eat us, and even a a small "slight" like gently getting moved aside instead of walked around would be (in a cat's mind) worthy of the most violent revenge imaginable. :LOL:
oddly tho, the cat never eats you even when you are on the floor and unable to defend yourself, yet a dog will rip your liver out and eat while you watch as you die.... remember the reason a dog 'smiles' is because he knows eventually he will get to eat you. cats feel they are above eating humans, even wild ones will kill us but not eat us, dunno why..

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
well i give up, no idea where to get hair dye nor essence of salamander, you'd think hair dye would be in the store, it's not, no freaking idea where it could be not even a hint, just you need hair dye to upgrade the circle. you really do need to work on your hints as well as make it a little easier to randomly find things, the bucket was driving me nuts until i found it, never even noticed it until i accidentally found it.

PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
I nees to convince the Crystal Ball, HOW? My english is a suck but, is no a problem to other games, but this, is so confusing and ....
Like, do this..... but, please, give me a tip how...... for love of God.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Thanks for sharing that you are put off by "NTR" in a "NTR" tagged game. Dev will seek to serve you better next time. :KEK:
Apparently you lack reading comprehension? I literally said "Regardless of the NTR argument" which means even ignoring the NTR debate that THAT specific screenshot put me off. Perhaps actually read what you are replying to before making asinine statements.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Apparently you lack reading comprehension? I literally said "Regardless of the NTR argument" which means even ignoring the NTR debate that THAT specific screenshot put me off. Perhaps actually read what you are replying to before making asinine statements.
Even besides that, the "hurr durr! BuT nTr TaGgeD" argument is just as asinine regardless, as the same argument could be made in reverse with the Harem and Dating Sim tags against that, and the OP saying it's avoidable right above the DL section. :KEK:
And I do not care much for femdom content either, and it's already forced content anyhow. Forced kinks in a sandbox or VN with choices(as in not kinetic) is usually a hard pass for me.

Last edited:

blehbloof

Sep 1, 2022
I nees to convince the Crystal Ball, HOW? My english is a suck but, is no a problem to other games, but this, is so confusing and ....
Like, do this..... but, please, give me a tip how...... for love of God.
It unlocked for me after I bought the GoPro camera, then I could interact with the Crystal Ball via the Events option

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
How to start stealth training? I have the prerequisites of the hint and dunno how to trigger it
you need the bucket, and need to go to the required area indicated in the hints at a specific time of day. It triggers in the events menu at that location

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
tsunku you ask a lot of gameplay questions when there are hints which quite clearly answer your questions already on where to find certain ingredients and what they are used for.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes