Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
This is a fun game, but it does fall into the trap every sandbox game seems to do - I'm talking about money.

Earning money is not fun - in this or any other sandbox game. And economy only makes sense if there is some sort of pressure, on earning (and some interesting ways to do it). In a sandbox game there is no pressure and it's always just busywork and pointless clicks.

This is not one of the worst such games - it does give you a lot of money as you walk around, but there is simply no point to making people work on the farm for money at all. You might as well add a "Max money spell" to the crystal ball.

Also navigation could be streamlined a some more, once a place (like the farm) has been explored, let there be a fast-travel bar (like for home) for the various screens. And turning around in your room twice every time you want to use the crystal ball is just an annoyance.
This was something I was very conscious about when designing it. So right now, there is enough cash laying around you can find to cover exactly all the costs in the game added with just a single rotation (I think it was 4 times?) of working at the farm.

In future updates when I add more things to buy in game, I will also be adding in more ways to gain money to compensate. Because yeah, I agree with you as someone thats played a ton of these games too.

Reactions: Cazzan

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Seems odd not to trigger the needed interaction by clicking on an object - this is the only instance I can think of where clicking takes you to multiple layers of menu options, one of which is eventually the thing you need that you would have thought clicking on the dang object in the first place should have initiated. Like needing to read the spells book at the desk but having to click into the crystal ball, navigate to Events, and then click on study or whatever it was...instead of just clicking on the damn desk. Unnecessary and confusing extra (hidden) steps. IMHO the Crystal Ball thing needs to be a tool off to the side and not a clickable object in the room that puts pointless barriers between clicks and actions in a very counter-intuitive way.
Oddly enough you mention this as in the next update™ I have put the scrying orb as part of the main game hud at the top, just to the right of the map icon.

Reactions: Cazzan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes to other males and animal/monster scenes.
This is good, I think I'll wait for the next version to continue the game and see how it goes.

Lesbian scenes though? I cant even wrap my head around this one, to be honest.
I don't like lesbian scenes, hopefully I find them boring. In fact, I can't find any reason to want to see them. I haven't started the quest called "lesbian wars" (or something like that) and my intention is only to start it if it's mandatory to continue the main story.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol the first screenshot the main monitor shows Violated heroine first game whit konoha and the blondie nobel playable chars

Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
This is good, I think I'll wait for the next version to continue the game and see how it goes.

I don't like lesbian scenes, hopefully I find them boring. In fact, I can't find any reason to want to see them. I haven't started the quest called "lesbian wars" (or something like that) and my intention is only to start it if it's mandatory to continue the main story.
I can see lesbian not doing anything for you. TBH it doesn't usually do much for me either, but some people actively dislike it and consider it NTR and will completely ignore a game with it, and I'm with the author there in not being able to wrap my head around that...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I can see lesbian not doing anything for you. TBH it doesn't usually do much for me either, but some people actively dislike it and consider it NTR and will completely ignore a game with it, and I'm with the author there in not being able to wrap my head around that...
The only reason why I prefer to avoid lesbian scenes is that, generally, if you indicate once or twice that you avoid them, they don't bother with them anymore. But in general I don't care if they happen, I won't actively look for them, I won't persuade LIs to get these kind of scenes, but if they do happen I'll skip them however I can (via option if possible, or using CTRL if there is no other way) The only sure thing is that I will not see them. I don't really enjoy watching things that bore me.

But many other people often find these scenes unpleasant to the point of discarding games because they can't avoid these scenes. So I think making them avoidable would help the game.

Reactions: The D0n

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
The only reason why I prefer to avoid lesbian scenes is that, generally, if you indicate once or twice that you avoid them, they don't bother with them anymore. But in general I don't care if they happen, I won't actively look for them, I won't persuade LIs to get these kind of scenes, but if they do happen I'll skip them however I can (via option if possible, or using CTRL if there is no other way) The only sure thing is that I will not see them. I don't really enjoy watching things that bore me.

But many other people often find these scenes unpleasant to the point of discarding games because they can't avoid these scenes. So I think making them avoidable would help the game.
My game wont be for everyone, some of my all time favorite games being Monster Girl Quest and Violated Heroine I wouldnt want to traumatize anyone if lesbians are too much for them.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
My game wont be for everyone, some of my all time favorite games being Monster Girl Quest and Violated Heroine I wouldnt want to traumatize anyone if lesbians are too much for them.
Lesbian sex bores me, but otherwise I don't care that happens, I just prefer not to have to see it.

I like to play games with a lot of rapes in order to prevent them from happening, even if it means running out of sex scenes... It's actually more rewarding when you know those are the only sex scenes in the game. I don't know, maybe I'm weird.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
obligatory question because from the teaser pics it looks more like monster girls,.., but is Bestiality really in the game? or is it the usual monster girl, or monster (orc) content.

Aug 2, 2023
obligatory question because from the teaser pics it looks more like monster girls,.., but is Bestiality really in the game? or is it the usual monster girl, or monster (orc) content.
There are monster girls, yes. I think currently as of my .21 knowledge, there is a dog licking scene right at the start. .22 I think added one or two new scenes (not out yet) but don't think they are beast related. Probably gonna be more in the future, as there is a randy horse that will potentially be able to have happen/avoid, plus the dog and who knows whatever else.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Def not looking to start a whole Cats vs. Dogs convo :LOL: but having had both, I would say that if cats don't eat us it is because (a) like sharks* they realize we don't offer enough nutrition/energy relative to all the indigestible bone/sinew content they would have to chew/swallow/poop out, or (b) because dogs are not smart enough to realize the consequences of us being dead and not being able to provide them with the next meal, whereas cats understand (and quietly rage at) their dependency and won't risk hurting the Master of the Magical Can-Opener.

* traditionally >95% of shark "attacks" are confused one-time testing bites in response to sensing a large bioelectric object thrashing around in the water like an injured fish (we are not graceful swimmers), but once they realize how worthless we are as a food item they don't have any further interest - the real problem is simply when the biter is large enough that the bite results in significant blood loss and/or medical attention is not immediately available, not that the fish was trying to eat the victim. There's that Marine Biology degree coming in handy for once. :sneaky:
oops didn't think of the vs stuff, sorry. also not only magical can opener but also magical bag opener and bowl filler and shit scooper..

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
can anyone tell me where the bucket is i can't see it in the item finder and can't find it in game the stealth quest line is literally my last quest

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
I did appreciate the "Easter eggs" of screenshots from other games. Made it fun!

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
is the ntr avoidable, that is, it doesn't happen in history if I don't want to? or I just don't see it but it keeps happening

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alright I'm literally confused! NO! I'm not trolling or any shit, I'm serious and only serious answers please. Is NTR Avoidable or skippable. Bcz above download links it is mentioned that It is skippable and in changelog it's mentioned cat scene is avoidable.
Can someone please answer this in some simple english cause this whole thread is kinda giving me a headache and there are mixed answers. THNKS!:D

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Alright I'm literally confused! NO! I'm not trolling or any shit, I'm serious and only serious answers please. Is NTR Avoidable or skippable. Bcz above download links it is mentioned that It is skippable and in changelog it's mentioned cat scene is avoidable.
"not trolling" but somehow unable to comprehend the words you yourself typed: "above download links it is mentioned that It is skippable and in changelog it's mentioned cat scene is avoidable" ?? And what does the cat scene even have to do with NTR anyway ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes