Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
A simple fix would be to change skip ntr to NO NTR, that way wordsmiths can ascertain that NO means it never happened and can calm their tits. As for the weirdo crying about a cartoon cat being kicked, eat some grass. Touching it is not enough for when you have a cows opinion.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Don't know if you need it but, i think the things is not like this anymore.

From what i understand NTR is avoidable now. The developer change it with this last update.

My too come here to understand if is real avoidable or not. I use search and read so many comment, that i think now the NTR is avoidable. But I'd like confirmation too, just to be sure. Also because if it is really avoidable, wouldn't it be better to change the writing on the first page? As long as people read skippable, they'll keep asking about this thing.

I mean this

So this way ppl do not ask it anymore.
Technically if you put skip, you not avoid something, just past the thing, but I understand now, it was before the Dev change the things, if I'm right.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Guys NTR is not avoidable and just skipable you just don't watch the scene but it happens and that's what I noticed the scene happens the same way
Did you watch both scenes? 1 has a buff catman fucking the catgirl from behind and the mc picks him up afterwards, the other scene does not. You either did not try both choices, or you are lying, which is it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also for everyone else having an autistic meltdown, because it says SKIP NTR and not NO NTR you guys are being ridiculous and need to stop acting extra over a nothing burger.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
How do i start the "transcend the mask" mission? because i cant get to the VLDF location

Egris

May 6, 2020
So this is one of those games where there is no ntr at the start but the dev put it in the game after you make a bond with the characters?, i don't understand the whole discussion

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
waahhhhhhhh cry more who cares if some some cat gets kicked
Enough people that the scene has been modified.

Did you watch both scenes? 1 has a buff catman fucking the catgirl from behind and the mc picks him up afterwards, the other scene does not. You either did not try both choices, or you are lying, which is it?
Also for everyone else having an autistic meltdown, because it says SKIP NTR and not NO NTR you guys are being ridiculous and need to stop acting extra over a nothing burger.
I have only seen the option to skip the NTR, and I don't plan to see the other one.

So from what I've seen I'm going to assume that whatever happens in the NTR scene happens anyway if you use the skip scene option. So for now, unless this changes (and it's clear that the NTR doesn't happen), the game doesn't interest me.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I understand what you mean and already on a couple of occasions, I also reiterated that the developer said that now skip means avoidable.
And that's why I suggested changing this on the first page.

Above all, I don't understand one thing: if the developer revised the game code, he considered it avoidable. Why not change the choice text too? Seriously, what did it take to change the writing from Skip NTR to No NTR or Avoid NTR? Seriously, I don't understand why leave the sentence ambiguous?

I'll repeat the same thing I say to all developers. But why don't you give us the choice at the start of the game? To disable the fetishes, that the users who will play don't like? It takes a lot to insert, this game also contains NTR scenes, do you want to disable them completely? At that point one no longer has to worry about anything. And whoever wants to do it, doesn't disable it.

I'll repeat it again, I don't think that some users are wrong to be like this, it's sites like this that make developers understand what people like. And where they can fix it and change things. There's no point in you getting angry with them. Not everyone has the same tastes. And if an developer posts his game here, it means that he likes to know what people's tastes are and if he can adapt his title to them. No developer should feel offended, because here no one offends anyone.
At least in my case, I give advice, then it's up to him to understand whether he can or cannot do the thing.

Hope Black Star Games understand and if he can do a little fix again.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I think only the dev Black Star Games can answer this question now. Is it avoidable or always only skippable?
I think he need to correct this too in the game, just remove skip NTR and add avoiding/prevent NTR.
How would you like it to be resolved? If you were in control what would you change so that you would say *thumbs up* "I approve of this change."?
Cause right now, if you press skip. you dont see our hear about it and it has no effect on the current or future stories but clearly its not enough. Whats your advice on it?

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Clicking the new AH thing on the TV throws up a long ass list of errors... but it ends with name "name 'tv_ah_timer' is not defined" so maybe that's the problem... but then it jumps to a picture of the dog and you can't see Rita's Plans.
What are you playing on? I cant recreate that error but I only can play on the PC version.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How would you like it to be resolved? If you were in control what would you change so that you would say *thumbs up* "I approve of this change."?
Cause right now, if you press skip. you dont see our hear about it and it has no effect on the current or future stories but clearly its not enough. Whats your advice on it?
It's actually the use of words and how it all happens.

When you say: skip the scene, what really happens is that you go from one situation to another, skipping the scene that leads from one to the other. The logical conclusion is that whatever happened in the intermission is what you would see if you did the NTR scene.

If what you say is "avoid the scene" there is a greater predisposition to understand that the NTR scene doesn't happen, which would be reinforced with some type of transition from situation 1 (the girl on top of the MC) to 2 (the girl and the MC speaking standing)

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I'll repeat the same thing I say to all developers. But why don't you give us the choice at the start of the game? To disable the fetishes, that the users who will play don't like? It takes a lot to insert, this game also contains NTR scenes, do you want to disable them completely? At that point one no longer has to worry about anything. And whoever wants to do it, doesn't disable it.
Next update I will add this option. I didnt really think about it before but its a good idea.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes