micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I started the game and I see we can disable NTR and Bestiality (maybe why he removed it)
Its been a couple of updates but when I played v25 it didnt really do fuck all. Unless its been changed, you could select the option that was literally "dont have characters besides the MC interact sexually without him present" and in the first 3 mins the two sisters would have lesbian scenes without him there.

robb82051

Jul 20, 2017
Black Star Games,

Along with the bare flag_alchemy that TheeChaste is talking about, you're also trying to jump to a label that doesn't exist.

Flag_alchemy is referenced in multiple scripts, I'm assuming it should be flag_alchemy_1, but it's difficult to be sure.

ScriptError: could not find label 'rain_locked'.

Rain locked is just referenced in basement.rpy

If you're not already using an editor like notepad++, I strongly recommend it so when you change a flag you can search out the old version and be sure you've found them all to change them elsewhere.
Yes, changing flag_alchemy to flag_alchemy_1 fixed it for me and allowed me to continue.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't played this game yet, but... no fantasy, sci-fi, or horror tag on it? Really? Last time I checked, IRL women don't come the way they do in this game, whether it be the colors, the horns, the razor fingers, or whatever. :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Twistty

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I play so many games on here, and it has been so long since an update, I completely forgot about the map. I am reading the hints about factory and shrine, and trying to figure out which room in the house I need to go to so I could find them. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Deadudude

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
can you upload the fix or explain how to fix please?
Go into whatever directory you installed 30YOV. From there, go into the "game" folder, then the "Script Kickem Home" folder, then the "Basement" folder. In there, you should have a file called Basement.rpy.

Open it with a text editor (I use Notepad++, but regular Notepad should be fine), and find (CTRL+F works, but it should be around line 381) a line that says:

"I need one of your fingernails for a potion I'm making." if flag_imp_fingernail == 0 and flag_alchemy >= 1:

Add a "_1" behind flag_alchemy so it reads:

"I need one of your fingernails for a potion I'm making." if flag_imp_fingernail == 0 and flag_alchemy_1 >= 1:

Save the file; That's it, the error thrown by clicking on CoC's "Events" option should be gone.

Reactions: Nhamm

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Go into whatever directory you installed 30YOV. From there, go into the "game" folder, then the "Script Kickem Home" folder, then the "Basement" folder. In there, you should have a file called Basement.rpy.

Open it with a text editor (I use Notepad++, but regular Notepad should be fine), and find (CTRL+F works, but it should be around line 381) a line that says:

"I need one of your fingernails for a potion I'm making." if flag_imp_fingernail == 0 and flag_alchemy >= 1:

Add a "_1" behind flag_alchemy so it reads:

"I need one of your fingernails for a potion I'm making." if flag_imp_fingernail == 0 and flag_alchemy_1 >= 1:

Save the file; That's it, the error thrown by clicking on CoC's "Events" option should be gone.
You also have to talk to him in the basement if not the error still pops up.

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
ntr/sharing there is zero scenes, bestiality there is only one. So you won't be missing much. Now there's still the debate of how everyone defines ntr so I did include the option to avoid the aggregate of 'loose ntr' (such as lesbians pegging each other, another male thats not the mc having sex with a girl thats not a LI, ect) which is still a very minor amount of content.

As for future content of that, even though they are highly controversial by some, I will be adding more but they arn't a main focus or anything.
Any idea on when you might be adding more scenes with the dog? I loved that initial scene at the start of the game, it's what drew me in personally. Have loved the rest of the game too but I'm eagerly awaiting more bestiality!

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The last time I played this, both from the start, yeah, the game was boring but it worked.

Now, somehow, the FIRST thing you have to do, talk to "Coc"(funny...) is broken.

I'm torn on this because this means a dev went back to do SOMETHING at all to earlier content. An event akin to seeing a unicorn. But also, how do you break something that already works? Does no one test?

inb4: yeah, I see the fix and I'll begrudgingly fix it myself, but this is ridiculous.

Edit: There's another crash later with the clothing store. Writing this one off.

Last edited:

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
still broken I see. When you must talk to the little devil dude after the first Arcane Book i get errors instantly when clicking on "Events". nothing I do changed this. Its this version on this site now (v0.27). this has happened the entire time I had this game, why i stopped playing it.

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes