zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
You also have to talk to him in the basement if not the error still pops up.
mine is already at 1 and still errors. CoC isn't in the basement, he is in a "Ash's Room" in the house and I get the error for the First Arcane Book event. How to fix that?

Last edited:

Jacobus

Jul 30, 2017
View attachment 3367473

Overview:
3Yov is a light hearted adult visual novel which is short for 30 Year old Virgin, it takes place in a universe where virgins whom on their 30th birthday are granted wizard like powers by a magic familiar that visits them in the night. The story will follow our protagonist at this moment in his life where it is forever changed. As he learns to wield and control his new powers and the lewd antics that come with it along the way. Soon after receiving these new powers our MC will be invited to join the Virgin League Defense Force where he will meet fellow wizards as they try to shield Earth's citizens from threats that are within Earth itself and those beyond the stars. He will come across a variety of characters; whether it be from home, alien races or those from different universes altogether, many of whom will have romantic or lewd options in one shape or form.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-30
Release Date: 2024-05-16
Developer: Black Star Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26.DV Uncensored
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

.dv is the Uncensored version

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2846485 View attachment 2846494 View attachment 3377963 View attachment 3377961 View attachment 3377954 View attachment 3377962 View attachment 3686893 View attachment 3409437 View attachment 2846481 View attachment 2846484 View attachment 2846498 View attachment 3377958 View attachment 3409436 View attachment 3377966 View attachment 3377957 View attachment 3449284 View attachment 2846495 View attachment 3377956
game has bugs the imp coc gives script failures...shame

sitaratas

Jul 26, 2018
fixed talking to coc in kitchen, ash room, basement also fixed going to clothes store.
hopefully doesn't break anything else as I didn't really test fixes thoroughly

edit: I zipped with wrong folder structure, my bad, should be good now, also added coc talking fix to MC room

Last edited:

Yogue

Nov 25, 2017
fixed talking to coc in kitchen, ash room, basement also fixed going to clothes store.
hopefully doesn't break anything else as I didn't really test fixes thoroughly

edit: I zipped with wrong folder structure, my bad, should be good now, also added coc talking fix to MC room
Still have issues with talking to COC in the basement or any other room for that matter. Downloaded the game yesterday.

sitaratas

Jul 26, 2018
added label for basment summon 2 room, so game wouldn't crash when you click on the right summoning portal
if I encounter any more problems I'll look into it

Still have issues with talking to COC in the basement or any other room for that matter. Downloaded the game yesterday.
download the fixed scripts I attached and copy over existing files, I'm just fixing broken scripts, not uploading the game

lakii22

Oct 2, 2020
Here's my "fixed" files... I've played until summon 5 with no problems/crashes. (Just replace the folders inside the /game folder).

I played until there were no more hints in the orb thingy. So should be fine.

*Hope that the dev at least test his next build :HideThePain:

Reactions: Grimseverity
2.60 star(s) 20 Votes