vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
im getting some errors when i try to talk with the IMP (familiar) and when i try to enter the clothing shop, a grey screen pops and i need to "rollback" how can i fix it?

Reactions: NegativeOne

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
Apart from the fact that the update broke the game. The MC is a joke. So pathetic. There are other ways to incorporate humor. If the guy wasn't such a flatpipe, I would give the game 6/5 without bugs despite the sandbox.

Reactions: zeldagamernl

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Black Star Games,

Along with the bare flag_alchemy that TheeChaste is talking about, you're also trying to jump to a label that doesn't exist.

Flag_alchemy is referenced in multiple scripts, I'm assuming it should be flag_alchemy_1, but it's difficult to be sure.

ScriptError: could not find label 'rain_locked'.

Rain locked is just referenced in basement.rpy

If you're not already using an editor like notepad++, I strongly recommend it so when you change a flag you can search out the old version and be sure you've found them all to change them elsewhere.
Shit my bad, I'll be putting up a fixed version here shortly

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Shit my bad, I'll be putting up a fixed version here shortly
Awesome - it's a very unique and fun game - just buggy.
Some like myself and some others know enough to fix their issues - others not so much.
Maybe put out a "test" version - in the future?
(Before release)?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Some other things, you can learn stealth lvl 2 before having a clue about stealth 1 or any other requirements. Ultimately, doesn't have any effect other than scratching your head when later you get stealth 1 and unlock the shrine you'd been to several times. Might be a problem later, who knows.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Some other things, you can learn stealth lvl 2 before having a clue about stealth 1 or any other requirements. Ultimately, doesn't have any effect other than scratching your head when later you get stealth 1 and unlock the shrine you'd been to several times. Might be a problem later, who knows.
Oh damn, thanks for pointing that out. Yeah I'll do a quick fix on that too

Edit: Fuck haha, I was showing a co worker the game I was working on (the non lewd parts) and commented out the shrine lock, I just showed them how I coded it in, showing them how you can talk to characters and 'walk around'. Meant to un comment it out afterwards but then forgot to..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

TheeChaste

Mar 24, 2019
also how does one unlock the VLDF nothing I do unlocks it, and nothing in the "hints" tell you lol

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
also how does one unlock the VLDF nothing I do unlocks it, and nothing in the "hints" tell you lol
Dang, this comes up a bit, I'll have to change how the hints are written or something.
1.JPG
2.JPG
You need to complete Transcend the mask and then the VLDF unlocks.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have searched, but could not find an answer. How do you trigger Moglin Dinner Date?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Haha wow, game tags are going to be a novel in itself now. I do really like the consorted effort to clarify tags but adding tags for hyper specific things only causes a mess from getting lost in the sauce about it.

Let me see if I can answer all the ntr ones I can find:

bullThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner with the approval of said character
This is a weird one which I had to think on, something like a dude says to the mc "Here have sex with my gf while I watch" or "Impregnate my wife for the good of the country". Not that I'm against it but I just don't think it'll ever come up.
cheatingThe protagonist has sexual contact with someone other than their partner, without approval from their partner
This is a harem game so defacto its also considered cheating? Jealously of the love interests by the other love interests won't be a theme but I think it would be a fun storyline for a pair of them to have a jealously squabble to work out down the road.
monogamyWhen the protagonist is in a mutually exclusive relationship with a love interest, or can enter a mutually exclusive relationship with a love interest
Lolz, no.
netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion
So this one is the big bad evil guy of the ntr's imo, which is a specific no.
netorare-lesbianNetorare inflicted by a female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics
This would only be with girls within the harem. If the mc is not there to give his thumbs up, he would if he was.
netoraseA love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist
No.
netoriThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner, without the approval of said character
This I'm sure I will add in the future but nothing planned atm.
open-relationshipThe protagonist and love interest(s) are involved in an open and non-exclusive relationship, where all parties are free to engage in sexual contact with others
Within harem - yes. Outside harem - no.
protagonist-centricUsed when there the protagonist is the only person to engage in sexual activity with any of the other characters
This is a yes only because it would be sexual activity with girls the mc will never meet.

Hopefully F95 will color coordinate the different categories so that all the tags a game can list won't be one gigantic white blob of text if I'm looking for a few specific tags.
Thank-you for taking the time and answering these important questions with regards to the controversial topic of NTR. As this should be made more available for other who would like to know these answers.

Well I'm on the side of disliking unavoidable NTR content (well...I like Netori only). As I really don't understand why people get off on it, but to each their own. For me it's like going to a home game, wearing the home team jersey...but routing for the other fucking team. It makes no sense to me, allowing other to pollute a love interest with their DNA.

Thanks again for making the effort. I'm looking forward to playing this.

Regards.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I've encountered a few issues in current version v0.271:

1) start a new game-> go to basement -> click summon 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) start a new game -> skip time -> go to basement -> talk to imp -> select "events"

3) start a new game -> go to basement -> take money (40$) -> go to clothing story -> buy "maid standard" dress

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
Clothing Store is broken, too. Game is really amusing and funny, but very bugged atm.
Edit: Ah there is a new version, like the dev promised, and that works really fine, got a few nice new features, too. Very smooth.
Thanks dev.
EditEdit: Clothing_Store instead of clothes_store. Still broken. But this one I could fix myself. :)

Last edited:

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Clothing Store is broken, too. Game is really amusing and funny, but very bugged atm.
Edit: Ah there is a new version, like the dev promised, and that works really fine, got a few nice new features, too. Very smooth.
Thanks dev.
EditEdit: Clothing_Store instead of clothes_store. Still broken. But this one I could fix myself. :)
Where do you find that error? When I was testing for it I wasnt able to get any errors in the clothing store

edit: nm, was able to find that typo. I'll have that fixed for the next version

Last edited:
Reactions: keeshah
2.60 star(s) 20 Votes