wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
me waiting on another actual gilf scene in this game(that isn't just a handjob)..........

Last edited:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I'm glad you like her! I think it may take a little while before she falls completely for the MC, but let' just say she's starting to enjoy his company a lot more ...
After rediscovering her lost "tenant", the "Landlady" catch up, eh?
One request, can we have the MC "Bond" her the way he bonded the slave girl?

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
First time playing this one...so far into Chapter 5ish.. Gotta say, the old uniforms in chapters prior were much better. I have the same sad feeling when Star Trek went away from sexy uniforms and boots, or when the hotter Klingon chicks were replaced with weird ugly ones in discovery.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Every time there is a push to vote on the Patreon page, I keep getting reminded of the Fed commercials on Starship Troopers

Reactions: professorx10

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
So I finished it up to this update V0.6, not bad, good graphics...one scene with that chubby engineering officer in the hallway was weird with one high heel boot and a flat one..but pretty good. Not sure I understand the ..WTF so much dominination comments. I am not a fan of lots of dom stuff but this seemed pretty mild..kinda bossy at times, and sure it is a over arching theme, but not freaky dom.

Definately could be more scenes or repeatables ...dude has a sex slave (ish), and a bunch of ladies he has been friendly with, and he spends an extreme amount of time ..not getting laid.

Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016
Dear X-Centric, two questions if you will answer them or anyone else who knows it. 1. Please tell me we are gonna steal or "free" Lexxi from that terrible non-MC 2. I saw at the end of V6.2 that it said to "still tuned for chapter 7 of 9" does that mean no more after chapter 9 because that would be the worst/Is there any thought of continuing it either thought a new game or saying fuck it and keep going like of like what I am doing now...lol I want MORE! love the story and scenes.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Dear X-Centric, two questions if you will answer them or anyone else who knows it. 1. Please tell me we are gonna steal or "free" Lexxi from that terrible non-MC 2. I saw at the end of V6.2 that it said to "still tuned for chapter 7 of 9" does that mean no more after chapter 9 because that would be the worst/Is there any thought of continuing it either thought a new game or saying fuck it and keep going like of like what I am doing now...lol I want MORE! love the story and scenes.
It's referring to the character seven of nine from Star Trek Voyager.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020

Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Cunimatrix Zero One.
Haha so many people want to steal Lexxi :D

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes