Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
More scenes like with Choi and Smusher where it's just raw passionate sex with no domination from either side and a way to turn the tables and dominate the ambassador.
As always the vanilla crowd comes asking for a pure vanilla route.
Guys this is clearly a domination game, if you don't like maledom or femaledom avoid the game, those are the central fetishes you get to pick from.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Guys this is clearly a domination game, if you don't like maledom of femaledom avoid the game those are the central fetishes you get to pick from, easy as that.
Do you not know how to read or something? The second part of my request includes domination and there are already vanilla scenes in this vn.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Guys this is clearly a domination game, if you don't like maledom or femaledom avoid the game, those are the central fetishes you get to pick from.
The Dev asked him, and he answered what he wanted, just seems like your the one that really likes to tell other people what they can or not say.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The Dev asked him, and he answered what he wanted, just seems like your the one that really likes to tell other people what they can or not say.
Dev asked the other guy to be precise, but punished certainly wouldn't miss his chance to slip in with the same request he makes to every game thread of an exclusive vanilla+harem route only to him.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I noticed you didn't call out the other guy that responded.
His response was a bit more constructive than just "I want less of this".
But yeah, while everyone would like to have their own route in every game it's an impossible task since it would require 10 or more different scenes for every interaction.
This dev is already going the extra mile of giving us 2 routes instead of just skipping content but people will always ask for more.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Does anyone here play on jailbroken iOS devices?
I'm trying to figure out if making iOS builds is worth it.
Thanks!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
His response was a bit more constructive than just "I want less of this".
But yeah, while everyone would like to have their own route in every game it's an impossible task since it would require 10 or more different scenes for every interaction.
This dev is already going the extra mile of giving us 2 routes instead of just skipping content but people will always ask for more.
I asked for more of something that's already a part of the game learn to fucking read.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
First playthrough, caught quite a few references, but I must say, the best was the LoA reference so far. "If you want you man to drown in your lust, you must, you must, increase your bust." Epic. Rating this will be lots of fun when my playthrough is done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: X-Centric

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Can anyone describe the 'monster' tag for me please? :)
What type of a scene is taking place, without giving away too much from the plot that's already there in the description. Is there a monster/human scene? Is the monster just a humanoid with 'horns' or an actually different species.

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
Can anyone describe the 'monster' tag for me please? :)
What type of a scene is taking place, without giving away too much from the plot that's already there in the description. Is there a monster/human scene? Is the monster just a humanoid with 'horns' or an actually different species.
what I've played so far I would say alien species :)

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1220493

Overview:
Space.
Man’s final fantasy.
These are the sexcapades of the USS Ecstasy.
Its standing orders: to explore uncharted territory, to seek out new sexual adventures, to boldly cum where no one has come before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-29
Release Date: 2021-12-29
Developer: XCentric Labs - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - - -

Uncensor Patch*: -

Extra: Gallery Unlocker

*This unofficial patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 919484 View attachment 919483 View attachment 919487 View attachment 919492 View attachment 919493 View attachment 919494 View attachment 919495 View attachment 920702 View attachment 920701 View attachment 920700 View attachment 920698 View attachment 920699 View attachment 1220502 View attachment 1220503 View attachment 1220505 View attachment 1220506
I think the patch doesn't work
Is it my mistake?
Thanks

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes