X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
One of the drawbacks of the modular design system seems to be, while there are several golden moments in the interactions and scenes, it often doesn't feel as 'together' as I'd like. Instead of a central narrative arc with some diversions, it's more like opening and closing a number of separate rooms, sometimes quite literally. And man, that bonding ceremony felt true to life - the beginning felt as tedious as some of the IRL weddings I've attended. Thankfully, it picked up in a big way at the end. Still love the references and the debauchery, but more in pockets than as a whole.
Thanks for the great feedback.
Yea, I wrote the bonding scene in a way that would make it feel like a religious ceremony to make it feel authentic. I think that's what makes the end of it so exciting, it feels real.

I've planted the seed for multiple narratives for several reasons, the main one being that I wanted to see what would be popular and what wouldn't be, but it's true that it's starting to take away from the main storyline.
I'm planning to introduce a sort of "Season Villain" in chapter 6, and that should help me focus the story.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Wondering???

Version 0.04 was 585 meg.

Version 0.05 is only 488 meg.

If it's an update, wouldn't the size increase, not decrease??

Or, is ver 0.05 a stand alone, start from scratch?

Can someone explain???

Thanks

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Wondering???

Version 0.04 was 585 meg.

Version 0.05 is only 488 meg.

If it's an update, wouldn't the size increase, not decrease??

Or, is ver 0.05 a stand alone, start from scratch?

Can someone explain???

Thanks
I compressed the images better, using webp instead of jpeg.
This makes the package smaller even though there's a lot more stuff in it.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Whenever I try look at the codex entries it gives me this error. Is it a bug in this version of the game or is my pc crapping out?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Whenever I try look at the codex entries it gives me this error. Is it a bug in this version of the game or is my pc crapping out?
I got a similar error when checking the codex as well, and I played on my android 11 device. Makes me inclined to think it's a bug.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
well it was not entirely bad....but all this femdom is hard to play...no other my favorite games had update so i tried it and played till end, to drive away boredom....

if u r about sub mc to be bithed around by milfs u found your game...

after all nothing i would pay for.

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
BRUH THE SHIP IN THE PICK LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE IT WAS BUILT IN SPACE ENGINEERS LMFAO!

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of A Milf Odissey Season One (Patched)
with Ripson Gallery Mod

Download

Here's my unofficial android port of A Milf Odissey Season Two (v0.1.3 Patched)
with Ripson Gallery Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So that option A at the end of this update where you can change the relationship of Captain Kateway with the mc...does that mean what I think it means?

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
So that option A at the end of this update where you can change the relationship of Captain Kateway with the mc...does that mean what I think it means?
Counselor Choi won the poll, but yes, that was the possibility, and it would've been completely optional...
And there would've been a follow up poll to see if people want to customize the relationship with Admiral Zala as well...

Let me know what you think :)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Apart from the corny names and some dialogue jumping all over the place, the story is interesting.

BTW, the clicking on the Codex in the MCs room causes a crash. Sorry, didn't copy the report. PLUS, clicking on Lizzy's box then trying to exit the room causes the scene with Luxanal tricking the MC to come her room to replay.

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 1347320

Talk of this space station, she is.
I love the suggestions. I have been actively searching for games like this. Even among mainstream games like Stellaris, they are a bit difficult to find. As you have said, as long as it doesn't become too grindy / repetitive. Also important to remember is that as new characters (Gold? or maybe even silver if trained) are introduced the various paths remain manageable and not diverge too much. As to improvement, maybe a finance system where the MC and colleagues earn credits? Also maybe more quests (similar to Osanna's?) so there is a bit of variety in the missions.

(Pet peeves) Maybe better names for planets and stations that don't pertain to some sexual position? And if new characters are introduced, better back stories and flow so that the dialogue doesn't jump around as much as it did early on.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes