• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 2, 2022
Was enjoying this game and the story, and then within the space of a few screens we have a MC who goes from this decency:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to this corrupt motherfucker:

right after having said

Yes, yes it is.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This game should clearly have a "kinetic novel" tag because there is no control over the MC's actions at all.
We can't even refuse to have sex with any of the women so literally we don't have any choices in the game at all and this makes it exactly a kinetic novel even though the game contains sandbox/freeroom elements.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
dunno it's just me, but it seems the animations are less with each release and the "animated" quality seem like two images repeating...
feels like it's not original dev or animator that had the passion to create a quality VN. just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaycyke

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Was enjoying this game and the story, and then within the space of a few screens we have a MC who goes from this decency:

to this corrupt motherfucker:

right after having said

Yes, yes it is.

By design.
Thanks.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
dunno it's just me, but it seems the animations are less with each release and the "animated" quality seem like two images repeating...
feels like it's not original dev or animator that had the passion to create a quality VN. just my humble opinion.

If you'd like to increase the production quality of the project, you can support it on Patreon.
This will help purchase hardware and assets that will make more things possible.
Thanks.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
If you'd like to increase the production quality of the project, you can support it on Patreon.
This will help purchase hardware and assets that will make more things possible.
Thanks.
If they are posting here, they ain't going spend a dime on anything. Yet they need to feel self righteous anyways. Your doing good with what your doing X

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes