• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I like and enjoy the art, but I find myself skipping through the dialogue. It's just not the most gripping writing, kinda dull.

• Angry
Reactions: Constant2343

xaiverx89

Jan 21, 2022
Perhaps I am doing something wrong but when playing through the game, I am getting an script error it could not find label "Chap6Inc1"

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Lizzy with La Tour. A little NTRISH. Could you put something in, so we don't have to watch. If not ok, I understand your game. It just feels like Lizzy will do whatever to whoever is in charge of her and that is ntr.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Some characters, incl. I do not like or do not want to demean them, such options would be useful
I think he means giving the the main character more choices that the player can choose. Since there is very little choice in what he actually does when it comes to having sex with the women. I personally like what we have so far. I love good stories, so when a story is this good, I am far more forgiving with less animations and such. If your going to keep the game the way it is now, as said previously by others you really should state it's a kinetic novel (a story with few options that doesn't change the outcome of the story either halfway through or at the end).

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes