• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
X-Centric
I played Chapter 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the feedback.
It looks like you took those notes as you went through it, and this is very useful as I can see your reaction as you experience the story.
Maybe I can add a backstory for Kateway wearing makeup on the bridge, make it an interesting part of her character.

Curious how you'll like Chapter 8 ;)

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So just finished the new version and download the patch and still no incest in the game.It seems to me that it's false information about the patch so I'm just gonna delete the game.

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
X-Centric I have the same question. I downloaded 0.8.5, but it just shows the 0.8.1pt.1 ending again. Maybe I'm just confused, but I thought this was going to be Ch.8 pt.2.?
Could you try going back a little bit (mouse scroll up), then clicking forward again to see if the screen is still there?

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
So just finished the new version and download the patch and still no incest in the game.It seems to me that it's false information about the patch so I'm just gonna delete the game.
That patch is outdated. It said it's for 0.8

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Could you try going back a little bit (mouse scroll up), then clicking forward again to see if the screen is still there?
I think I know what happened. I suspect one of the links to download 0.8.1.1 also contained the part 2 release that was supposed to be for the Captain tier patreons. I checked my downloaded copies of both 0.8.1.1 and 0.8.5, and they both end at the selection screen for Sasha's sisters and T'Nal's daughter.

I remember thinking that 0.8.1.1 ending on the group sex scene was odd. Instead of splitting it there, that seems like a much better place to end the chapter. After that scene, it also talks about the end of season 1 and the start of season 2. In hindsight, it seems pretty obvious that I ended up with an early release of the full chapter.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes