Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Does anyone else feel like MC comes off as more of a spoiled brat in the latest chapter compared to previously? Like I'm assuming this is more to do with the fact that they're probably not in the right mental state rn given all the shit they went through, but it just seems odd given how far into the story we've gone that he's throwing fits left and right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk, it just seems like this chapter has derailed his previous progress made from the last 7 chapters. I like that he's getting back on track by the end, hoping in season 2 we see him improve and start taking control of the factions he's technically in control of.

Reactions: theola

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
please, Please, PLEASE, let there be multiple endings!!!

Mainly with certain FEMDOM characters, like Ambassador Choi, or even better Mistress Ward!!!!

All i can say is, I LOVE FEMDOM, personally I'm not all that keen on the maledom content, (never really enjoyed it in general) though I do like the equal lovers content, (the romance style scenes)

Love to see where this is going.

DansProphet

Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chap6Inc1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chap6.rpyc", line 3973, in script
  File "C:\Users\Documents\Games\Milf Odyssey v0.8.5\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Documents\Games\Milf Odyssey v0.8.5\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090602
MilfOdyssey 0.8.5
Mon Oct 24 00:05:57 2022

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chap6.rpyc", line 3973, in script
  File "C:\Users\Documents\Games\Milf Odyssey v0.8.5\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Documents\Games\Milf Odyssey v0.8.5\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090602
MilfOdyssey 0.8.5
Mon Oct 24 00:05:57 2022
General Consensus is that you need to update the Patch file, find it on the OP (page 1). :>)

Reactions: X-Centric

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I just read his patreon, I am a little bit confused. From what i gathered or not, he said season 2 episode 1 was to full public on 1 October. I've looked everywhere and have only seen 0.8.5. If this is the latest episode, when are we to expect season 2 episode 1? Is it normally every 2 months or so to the public? I know there was something like only 1 month between the last episode and this one on here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zargoth99

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
I just read his patreon, I am a little bit confused. From what i gathered or not, he said season 2 episode 1 was to full public on 1 October. I've looked everywhere and have only seen 0.8.5. If this is the latest episode, when are we to expect season 2 episode 1? Is it normally every 2 months or so to the public? I know there was something like only 1 month between the last episode and this one on here.
Season 2 is coming in a few weeks.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
NOT BAD, but so many ads...even if a liked some of they..cuz they are unconventional..but every 2 screen see an add for patreon, in the long run it's heavy

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
NOT BAD, but so many ads...even if a liked some of they..cuz they are unconventional..but every 2 screen see an add for patreon, in the long run it's heavy
Support him on Patreon and you don't get those. You just get them on the free version that is pirated over here.

• Angry
Reactions: Anonimed

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I WOULD LIKE hARRIET TO BE TREATED BETTER BY THE mc AN HIS HAREM...SHE IS SO CUTE AND DON'T DESERVE THE BAD TREATMENT SHE GOT...PLS GIVE HER SOME QUIET...IT'S NOT RIGHT after she was rescued to be treated like this..really dev

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Support him on Patreon and you don't get those. You just get them on the free version that is pirated over here.
i know but it's to much ...i diodn't see any of this in all the other pirated version... just this... i will buy on steam eventually..not like patreons sub

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I really like the mix of Star Trek and Stargate, but I hate how we're forced to play an asshole. So uncalled for, it ads nothing to the story.

Having the Paterons make the major story decisions is annoying enough, but forcing us into treating women like crap for no reason is far worse

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I really like the mix of Star Trek and Stargate, but I hate how we're forced to play an asshole. So uncalled for, it ads nothing to the story.

Having the Paterons make the major story decisions is annoying enough, but forcing us into treating women like crap for no reason is far worse
I'm going disagree with you there.

1. His story to tell, you can dislike it, but you are now going down that road, that we've chastised others in other posts.

2. His Patrons give him the dollars, if he puts a poll out for them to vote on and decide stuff, then that's his right to and their right as paying customers.

3. Come on now...your better then this, then coming to bemoan about a creator/authors story and how they choose to go about it.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

1. His story to tell, you can dislike it, but you are now going down that road, we've chastised others in other posts.

2. His Patrons give him the dollars, if he puts a poll out for them to vote on and decide stuff, then that's his right to and their right as paying customers.

3. Come on now...your better then this, then coming to bemoan about a creator/authors story and how they choose to go about it.
Great, now I feel guilty.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Great, now I feel guilty.
Never feel guilty over expressing an honest opinion.
We must realize that due to our human nature, others WILL disagree with us.
If we 'keep our cool' and don't make it personal, Fire away, say I.... "Damn the Torpedoes!! Full steam ahead!"

It is the personal attacks that reveal the immaturity of others.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Never feel guilty over expressing an honest opinion.
We must realize that due to our human nature, others WILL disagree with us.
If we 'keep our cool' and don't make it personal, Fire away, say I.... "Damn the Torpedoes!! Full steam ahead!"

It is the personal attacks that reveal the immaturity of others.
It was more the kinda hypocrisy that JJDrakken was pointing out. They've seen me torpedo others in different threads for similar behavior before, but I like to think I wasn't as person or aggressive or as insulting as others tend to be

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022

1. His story to tell, you can dislike it, but you are now going down that road, that we've chastised others in other posts.

I agree with you on artist's creative license, but I also agree with the other guy somewhat. It's not our place to complain about someone else's game or how they make it, if we don't like it, just don't play. But it would be referable to give the gamers a choice, not everyone likes being an asswhole, and others get off on it. I think it's wiser to allow the option, if for no other reason than to reach a broader player base for your game this rule applies for kinks as well. Unfortunately we know not everyone can be satisfied as it would make a very large game.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I agree with you on artist's creative license, but I also agree with the other guy somewhat. It's not our place to complain about someone else's game or how they make it, if we don't like it, just don't play. But it would be referable to give the gamers a choice, not everyone likes being an asswhole, and others get off on it. I think it's wiser to allow the option, if for no other reason than to reach a broader player base for your game this rule applies for kinks as well. Unfortunately we know not everyone can be satisfied as it would make a very large game.
Cept this is a Pirate Site that pirate's their work. While the Patrons pay for their work. So all this is null and void. You get this "stolen" content for free.

While yes some of them do release it here, once it's on public release. But most time not. Either way ya'll getting it for free and they listen to the Patrons over the Pirates/Freeloaders.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes