Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Cept this is a Pirate Site that pirate's their work. While the Patrons pay for their work. So all this is null and void. You get this "stolen" content for free.

While yes some of them do release it here, once it's on public release. But most time not. Either way ya'll getting it for free and they listen to the Patrons over the Pirates/Freeloaders.
None of what you said has any relation to what I was talking about. And this is not a pirate site. If you truly thought that, then why the fuck you on here dipshit.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
None of what you said has any relation to what I was talking about. And this is not a pirate site. If you truly thought that, then why the fuck you on here dipshit.
This is NOT a pirate site you say.........interesting. Most of us here are downloading these VN's for free that others are paying for, i'd say that's the definition of a pirate site.

"If you truly thought that, then why the fuck you on here" Do you honestly believe that the people who are here and downloading these for free DON'T know they're pirating?

Nobody is that naive.....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's always been a pirate site.

The people that started the site did so for that very reason.

How do you spend so much time on a website where you have access to thousands of games for free that should require payment.

We have games from all over the world that devs have put up for sale yet you can just download them here .... that's called software piracy.

Welcome to F95, piracy site for adult games.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
What are you talking about, of course this isn’t a pirate site. We’re simple privateers.

Now excuse me while my crew and I go plunder a Spanish galleon for tobacco and various spices.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
What are you talking about, of course this isn’t a pirate site. We’re simple privateers.

Now excuse me while my crew and I go plunder a Spanish galleon for tobacco and various spices.
I think you might be taking this too literally.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Pirating is in reference to copyright. Most if none of these are, not to mention it is safe to say all these devs know their games are on here. There's a reason all these games are FREE. And the patrons who support them are just given early release to the games and some other benefits. Otherwise this site wld not even be legal, and we're all commiting a felony. Or maybe it's a misdemeanor, fuck if I know. If they don't won't their games here I'm certain they could curtail it.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Pirating is in reference to copyright. Most if none of these are, not to mention it is safe to say all these devs know their games are on here. There's a reason all these games are FREE. And the patrons who support them are just given early release to the games and some other benefits. Otherwise this site wld not even be legal, and we're all commiting a felony. Or maybe it's a misdemeanor, fuck if I know. If they don't won't their games here I'm certain they could curtail it.
No shit Sherlock, LOL. Most these folks don't copy right their stuff also. This is a Pirate Site, period.

But this is a Pirate site, you raging nubsack! Man you delusional mind needs to get it's shit together. Some of the creators arn't aware their stuff is here, also there are so many clones like sites of this site, they just throw their hands up and hope all that pirating gives them some money towards their accounts.

Some actively release public releases here(Or try to, but folks will pirate stuff over one pay grade scale releases).

But at the end of the day, this is a Pirate site(Among many, so so many)

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i've been watching this game for so long and today i tried it for the first time.
i spit out my coffee laughing. :LOL:
so funny and silly situations the mc gets into.
graphically not that great, but the story makes up for it. ;)

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
No shit Sherlock, LOL. Most these folks don't copy right their stuff also. This is a Pirate Site, period.

But this is a Pirate site, you raging nubsack! Man you delusional mind needs to get it's shit together. Some of the creators arn't aware their stuff is here, also there are so many clones like sites of this site, they just throw their hands up and hope all that pirating gives them some money towards their accounts.

Some actively release public releases here(Or try to, but folks will pirate stuff over one pay grade scale releases).

But at the end of the day, this is a Pirate site(Among many, so so many)
With all your vitriol, yet you still use this site and download these pirated games. Get your shit together, if it angers you so much. DONT COME HERE. Fuck... LOL. Yes I am laughing while typing this. Why are we even arguing. Anyway, I'm out, got to steal some more games. I guess I'm jack fucking sparrow now. Arrr, shiver me timbers matees, let's set anchor and despoil these lovelies, take all their booty. We be pirates after all.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Thanks, this is really helpful.
Let me know if you'd like to beta test an upcoming chapter!
I would like to, but I would first need to catch up with the updates. The ones I pointed out are from an older version.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes