AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It may be that I don't understand
I am playing with v 8.5
My last version was 0.8.1 that's why i asked, i have no idea if i have something yet at season 1 or can go to season 2, also the changelog don't help in anything, there is nothing there since 0.0.5.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I like the game but some updates add nothing
300 MB is not an update to give the game a new look
the game is too good for that

My last version was 0.8.1 that's why i asked, i have no idea if i have something yet at season 1 or can go to season 2, also the changelog don't help in anything, there is nothing there since 0.0.5.
3001: A MILF Odyssey [v0.8.5] [XCentric Labs]
this is the last update I hope it helps you
Have a good evening Alex

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Well, some players are saying the present incest / rape patch works for Chapter 2, but these images says it doesn't.

Note the first image....there is NO option to enable incest or rape choices like chapter one has, if the patch is installed.

View attachment 2290518

Using 0x52_URM tool, it shows the incest / rape requirements were not met. (red text = false for both images) View attachment 2290526

View attachment 2290530

Also, if I use 0x52_URM tool...and choose the force option, it loads the incest frame where MC is the Captains son. If I don't enable it, MC isn't listed as the son. (latest patch was installed, yet incest and rape are not enabled. So here is proof the i-patch is useless for Chapter 2.
View attachment 2290532
yeah the patch from last update does not work here. I am Janeway's Subordinate :cautious:
We need an updated patch

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Really nice update! the avatar part was really nice and even some things I still recognized from the movie. the 3 women "slave" part was also really hot, but am I correct to assume that Femdom won't be a part of the game anymore? The scene with miss Ward (no matter which previous choices?) as well as the 3 women "slave" turned out to be just Maledom and the other part was pretty vanilla, at least not dom oriented.

I really liked the switch around and not just an all male dom/rape fest, so was kinda sad to see the scene with miss Ward. But I understand it of course if Patrons/Dev just prefer these kind of genres.

Mrs Ward still has both a Maledom and Femdom path.
If you saw the maledom path but wanted femdom, you can check your settings (in the "preferences" menu) and make sure you have femdom enabled.
If you haven't visited the preference screen, you're on a maledom path (that's the default as that is what most people prefer).
If you do have femdom enabled but still see a maledom scene, let me know as that would be a major bug.

Mrs Ward will keep having 2 versions for every interaction.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you liked the rest of Chapter 1 ;)

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I've never had any problems with this game
If you have any problems contact the developer

ovenmitt

Feb 5, 2020
I am quite possibly just being stupid, but how do you play the computer hacking minigame? I have tried clicking at every possible point and it won't progress.

Nov 16, 2021
Mrs Ward still has both a Maledom and Femdom path.
If you saw the maledom path but wanted femdom, you can check your settings (in the "preferences" menu) and make sure you have femdom enabled.
If you haven't visited the preference screen, you're on a maledom path (that's the default as that is what most people prefer).
If you do have femdom enabled but still see a maledom scene, let me know as that would be a major bug.

Mrs Ward will keep having 2 versions for every interaction.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you liked the rest of Chapter 1 ;)
I'm an idiot :) I just plainly assumed it would remember the choice or that I would get a choice. Instead the Maledom/Femdom in the Preferences menu works like a charm, am now gonna enjoy it. Thank you, your update is the best and you are even better! And now I'm gonna enjoy the other scene, this is even better :p

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
"We need rest ! The spirit is willing but the flesh is too spongy and bruised." :whistle:

for me the green women prob get top tier on this update.
sidenote: the image pan is a bit out of wack. the ladies looked cut in half

• Haha
Reactions: Joop501
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes