Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
That's for Patreons only, they get unlock for it.
Wow, even an action is behind a paywall? good luck with that. Another Money-Hungry Dev from Patreon, what a surprise. This is a new low though.

Also, is this a Kinetic Novel? cause a Steam user mentions no choices. Seems people should stay clear of this game and Dev.

Steam Review -

"POSTED: JANUARY 27
This isn't actually a game. its a slide show. there are no choices or actions on behalf the player. it is listed as having full English audio. This is also false."

So, scam? lies and all.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wow, even an action is behind a paywall? good luck with that. Another Money-Hungry Dev from Patreon, what a surprise. This is a new low though.

Also, is this a Kinetic Novel? cause a Steam user mentions no choices. Seems people should stay clear of this game and Dev.

Steam Review -

"POSTED: JANUARY 27
This isn't actually a game. its a slide show. there are no choices or actions on behalf the player. it is listed as having full English audio. This is also false."

So, scam? lies and all.
Maybe check things out for yourself before making assumptions? There are options of which paths you wanna take with the girls. As for the Patreon only options, so what? The scenes are complete without them, it's just a little extra for the people supporting him, is that really something to be butt hurt about?

People should stay away from this if they don't like it not because you're butthurt over your own assumptions.

So no, no scam and no lies.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Maybe check things out for yourself before making assumptions? There are options of which paths you wanna take with the girls. As for the Patreon only options, so what? The scenes are complete without them, it's just a little extra for the people supporting him, is that really something to be butt hurt about?

People should stay away from this if they don't like it not because you're butthurt over your own assumptions.

So no, no scam and no lies.

Don't feed the trolls, negative emotion is what they thrive on.

haters-gonna-hate-ainters-gonna-aint.gif

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Don't feed the trolls, negative emotion is what they thrive on.
You can be wrong, it's okay :) Hater? lol you wish. You aren't worth my time.

Maybe check things out for yourself before making assumptions?
My fault. I went by a review a person left on Steam. Person said "game has no choices" so, I thought "why doesn't the Dev mention that this game is a Kinetic Novel on the game's Store page?" I also read a post on here mentioning a choice is locked because it's a Patreon thing. If it's not a Kinetic Novel, my mistake.

If I was playing this, I wouldn't want to be locked out of a choice that is there just to drive people to the Dev's Patreon. I would like every option to be the way almost every other game has them, free and not behind a paywall. That's just me, I guess.

Butthurt? no, definitely not butthurt. It's okay if you and others think so though :)

Apr 13, 2022
You can be wrong, it's okay :) Hater? lol you wish. You aren't worth my time.

My fault. I went by a review a person left on Steam. Person said "game has no choices" so, I thought "why doesn't the Dev mention that this game is a Kinetic Novel on the game's Store page?" I also read a post on here mentioning a choice is locked because it's a Patreon thing. If it's not a Kinetic Novel, my mistake.

If I was playing this, I wouldn't want to be locked out of a choice that is there just to drive people to the Dev's Patreon. I would like every option to be the way almost every other game has them, free and not behind a paywall. That's just me, I guess.

Butthurt? no, definitely not butthurt. It's okay if you and others think so though :)
You have a lot of choices in this game more then you think, this dev rocks.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
What... did I just experience...? I went into this thinking "hey, this could provide a few decent scenes to get off to!", but this monstrosity is like the Frankenstein's monster of the VN world (in a kind of a good way?). I need some time to really process everything that just happened...

• Angry
Reactions: Constant2343
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes