CV3

Apr 6, 2022
Before anyone says I'm here making demands or telling the Dev how he should make his game I must say that's completely not my intention. This is just my opinion, it may be used as food for thought or be completely disregarded.

Well, since season 2 appears to use a completely new save disregarding the decisions made in season 1, maybe it would be better to take more "neutral"(or vague) approach regarding past decisions. Like in the counselor Choi scene when the MC says Wendy was gangbanged, maybe saying "She came several times from being fucked at the bar".

3001.jpg

Those small details appears insignificant but they make you think "That's not how I remember it".

Anyway, thanks X-Centric for the great game, it's one of my favorites!

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Before anyone says I'm here making demands or telling the Dev how he should make his game I must say that's completely not my intention. This is just my opinion, it may be used as food for thought or be completely disregarded.

Well, since season 2 appears to use a completely new save disregarding the decisions made in season 1, maybe it would be better to take more "neutral"(or vague) approach regarding past decisions. Like in the counselor Choi scene when the MC says Wendy was gangbanged, maybe saying "She came several times from being fucked at the bar".

View attachment 2292366

Those small details appears insignificant but they make you think "That's not how I remember it".

You can still give your opinion

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Some minor things about part two,
In the opening to part two(maledom if that helps) you can see a sizeble part of the inside of the protag's pelvis.
It's consummated not consumed their bond. Regarding the first scene with baldy about threatening to quit.
Choi says "dont' minimize it" instead of 'don't'.

Whatever happened to those furries?

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018

View attachment 2292366

I agree, either that or have the opening choices include things like that.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
honestly at this point I gave up with this game. dev, we get the premise this is a parody of Star Trek but it feels like you are throwing darts at a wall and picking whatever they land on as something to put into the game. I was okay with it until Star Gate and afterwards it just felt like a way for you to avoid making any original content

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
honestly at this point I gave up with this game. dev, we get the premise this is a parody of Star Trek but it feels like you are throwing darts at a wall and picking whatever they land on as something to put into the game. I was okay with it until Star Gate and afterwards it just felt like a way for you to avoid making any original content
It's been a spoof of most well known sci fi franchises since the beginning, it's even in the premise. Star Trek is just the most prominent one.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Interesting how the Coiticaya Clan all wanted the Toruk Makto bloodline, but...
Klintons in the Khan's hall got a hard one (their tits popped out) and still only one went after MC.
I wonder if the Khan will hear complaints from his harem regarding having MC's Bloodline or not.

Also sorry for tagging in advance X-Centric but have you ever thought of a gladiator arena where multiple men enters and the last one as the champion gets girls from all around galaxy as a form of strengthening their race?

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Interesting how the Coiticaya Clan all wanted the Toruk Makto bloodline, but...
Klintons in the Khan's hall got a hard one (their tits popped out) and still only one went after MC.
I wonder if the Khan will hear complaints from his harem regarding having MC's Bloodline or not.

Also sorry for tagging in advance X-Centric but have you ever thought of a gladiator arena where multiple men enters and the last one as the champion gets girls from all around galaxy as a form of strengthening their race?
You mean Mortal Kumbat?

SethJustSeth

Aug 12, 2018
Tried to run it on Joiplay so I could play with a patch and it crashed. If anyone has a patched apk that'd be appreciated

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Season 1: 0.8.5 + Lewd patch
Size 275 MB
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Version: Season 2 0.1.3 + Uncensored + Gallery unlocked by Ripson
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 107 MiB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port with Season 2.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Since when does pheromones make you retarded? This game was funny at first but I'm now finding myself cringing more and more.
Also wasn't there choices in s1 or is s2 really a kn? So annoying when big head kid body mc just decides he wants to fuck super whores and auto pulling out.:FacePalm:

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes