• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Every time I'm about to give up and drop this game because of the annoying and pointless freeroam sections you give these little nuggets to make me stay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The potential of this game is staggering just wish it was vn and no more pointless freeroam. Seriously, can it even be considered freeroam if it's just one clickable room each time? Just seems like a way to annoy the player.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Ok,like I said where's the incest?I played all the way up to the update and still no incest.
Kateway is the MC's mother
Zala is the MC's grandmother
Wendy is the MC's daughter

The MC doesn't know that he's related to Kateway and Zala and neither Wendy or the MC know that he's her father

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You asked if there was incest and there is, whether the MC knows about it yet or not. I'm sure he will find out eventually.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like this game but I think if Season 2 carries on the way this one seemed to be going when it ended.
I think I will need to stop playing soon.

It eems to me atleast tha MC is slowly going past Maledom and into the relms of Sadism and that really not my thing.
I wasn't overly keen on the treatment of cute and timid Harriet.

And this BoobJuice shit alone for me atleast is basically just ruining the game.
I know there's fans of these Bimbo looks and I don't mind it In games where thats the look from the start.
But If Im honest I prefered both Cory and Wendy before that shit.

At the end it implys your gonna use more Boobjuice in season 2.
So now I gotta wait to find out which other charcter I like you are planning to ruin.

But despite the fact I will probably stop playing I did enjoy most of the game sofar so I will try season 2.
But even if I do stop playing I will still wish you luck with the game.

Just Sayin.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
So there is no incest patch?
this patch works with 0.8* this means it will work with all versions of the game beginning with 0.8 example 0.8.1 and 0.8.5. It only changes people's names, so going forward beyond 0.8.9 or whatever, it should still be able to be used.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I like this game but I think if Season 2 carries on the way this one seemed to be going when it ended.
I think I will need to stop playing soon.

It eems to me atleast tha MC is slowly going past Maledom and into the relms of Sadism and that really not my thing.
I wasn't overly keen on the treatment of cute and timid Harriet.

And this BoobJuice shit alone for me atleast is basically just ruining the game.
I know there's fans of these Bimbo looks and I don't mind it In games where thats the look from the start.
But If Im honest I prefered both Cory and Wendy before that shit.

At the end it implys your gonna use more Boobjuice in season 2.
So now I gotta wait to find out which other charcter I like you are planning to ruin.

But despite the fact I will probably stop playing I did enjoy most of the game sofar so I will try season 2.
But even if I do stop playing I will still wish you luck with the game.

Just Sayin.
This is why there needs to be more choices for the MC, so we can decide what we want to avoid. It seems illogical not to have player choice in a game like this and this could end up back firing. I like the story, except for what you mention above. The story alone won't be enough for me to continue either, unless I am presented with some kind of choice to avoid things, without the story being train wrecked.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.5 + Lewd patch
Size 275 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
it was really a cool sexy story but all the humilation and slavetrade for moneygrubbing is only boring,i skipped the whole part ...i think there is a fine thin line between sexual fun and only beeing ugly...hope it gets better but i dont believe it will, too many love humilate others....what ever we´ll see

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes