• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
I have to get rid of something about this game and kudos to the developer, it's a great game and I hope it continues as it is.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Just wondering what the update schedule is like on this game? The admiral, lots of talk but no action despite the pre wedding to that alien chick who is so ugly she could curdle milk on the other side of the planet haha.. but the admiral, I think more action with her would be fun.
love the game so far, so i'm hoping it can continue for some time, and we get to meet many many females.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Just wondering what the update schedule is like on this game? The admiral, lots of talk but no action despite the pre wedding to that alien chick who is so ugly she could curdle milk on the other side of the planet haha.. but the admiral, I think more action with her would be fun.
love the game so far, so i'm hoping it can continue for some time, and we get to meet many many females.

Aiming for end of September for Chapter 8

zala_finger2.jpg

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
I put three crosses when the new update is out because I don't like being literally in limbo

Jul 19, 2022
There are several characters you can choose a submissive path with. It's why I like this game so I recommend you try it! But certainly there are many characters where it isn't an option as well.
Thanks. If so, can you can you name some of them? Just to know whom to make most effort from the start with

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes