homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
ic what you did there with the new poll :LOL:
most likely the cat will win, though i wouldnt mind the fox :whistle:

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
So I finished my first playthrough and had a great time! Love the references and milfs, love the creativity of the alien races, love that we phased out of the pseudo-sandbox thing onboard the ship from earlier chapters (y) If you're browsing this thread wondering if you should play this game or not, I say give it a go!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. You guys think removing the Patreon ads is a feature? They were kind of fun imo! I do think they could've been a bit less frequent, but if it were up to me I'd just take just a couple fewer rather than get rid of them completely. Unless our esteemed Patreon peers are getting secret scenes where we're getting ads, I feel like they're actually missing out if all their ads are gone!

Thanks for the great feedback.
I post the ads in patron-only posts to make sure patrons never miss out on anything.

The choice would make a lot of sense, and would lead to great femdom, but unfortunately it adds too much complexity from a production standpoint.
Ward's Maledom/Femdom paths already mean I have to make 2 versions of her scenes (about 1 scene per chapter).
It's not always obvious how to make the story identical for both her paths (like how MC will end up getting a cut from her embezzlement scheme), but it's doable, mostly because she's not on the station interacting with everyone else.

With Osanna/Lizzy, this would lead to a completely different tone for both characters, and potentially deep impact on their storylines. Big picture story would still be the same: rise in power and retake the County in Proserpia, but the day to day of it would be a lot different, and I'd need 2 versions of a huge number of scenes (not just sex scenes).
Having a huge preference for maledom myself, even though writing femdom is a huge amount of fun, with this preference being shared by the audience, I went the path of submissive Osanna.

BUT the reason why there is this explanation about Lady / Mordh'ik dynamic in this chapter is to setup the return to Proserpia in the future (I don't know when it'll happen, probably Season 2).
This Proserpian trait, where the power dynamics are built by interactions in that phase means you can run into noble houses with various dynamics between their Mordh'iks and ladies, from complete maledom to complete femdom, to anything in between, with maledom being the most common. I think that'll make it more interesting.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Not sure why, but the game won't load for me. I double click on the exe, and it makes a log file, but the game just will not load. I tried the compressed and the full downloads.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Not sure why, but the game won't load for me. I double click on the exe, and it makes a log file, but the game just will not load. I tried the compressed and the full downloads.
Can you try getting the file from itch.io? LMK if it still fails after that, and which platform.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The Klingon subplot with this update was excellent, and the maledom Ward scenes *chefs kiss.*

X-Centric any chance we’ll be able to impregnate more characters in future updates? Keep up the good work sir!

Reactions: caspian90

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yes.
The USS Ecstasy has several encounters with U, from the U Cuntinuum, and there are species with interesting sexual behaviors you'll run into...
If you'd like to suggest new species ideas, feel free to do it on Discord.
Yup, surprisingly was not disappointed, the non-humans in most games usually just look like weirdly colored humans but the ones in this game seem to all have distinct features and characteristics based on their race or character. Really shows that the developer/s put some thought into their work and also the writing is excellent.
also enjoyed many of the references, specially the Starship troopers style "recruitment add", another rare game to keep looking forward to for new updates. Even the repeated Patreon plugs are interesting which I don't think I can say for any other game.
Even now the upcoming stuff seems very interesting like Hellen Ripley and Governor Dutch from Predator. Good job you guys keep it up, would definitely suggest the game to friends.

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone gonna talk about how abusive Dr. Smusher is to her daughter? the whole MC, wendy, and Doc arc is getting really dark even without the patch. I mean the cyborg virus and fucking the brain dead vegetable is questionable and uncomfortable but when the game focuses on the doc and wendy arc suddenly the doc and MC are raging psychopaths, its very disjointed for the rest of the game, your playing a fun and sexy space adventure then suddenly its an episode of Law and order SVU.

Reactions: DaVe_X

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Anyone gonna talk about how abusive Dr. Smusher is to her daughter? the whole MC, wendy, and Doc arc is getting really dark even without the patch. I mean the cyborg virus and fucking the brain dead vegetable is questionable and uncomfortable but when the game focuses on the doc and wendy arc suddenly the doc and MC are raging psychopaths, its very disjointed for the rest of the game, your playing a fun and sexy space adventure then suddenly its an episode of Law and order SVU.
* DUN DUN *
1651882380657.png

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
True their more than a little excessive but then Wendy is no saint when the MC presented the coller she told her mom it was for her mom and not wendy and lead her around with it untill the MC caught on.
Plus choi told them that Wendy has masochistic tendencies.
So Wendy plays up like geting the MC introuble or cockblocking him just so he will punish her.

not really an excuse but if I remeber right do's explain why she didn't report the rape but got him introuble for something less serious

Just Sayin

walfa

Jul 6, 2018
What the name of the song with the klingon ? i know its the kahless song but i found nothing on yt even shazam do not find anything

Thanks in advance !

Btw its a really good game thanks a lot

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
What the name of the song with the klingon ? i know its the kahless song but i found nothing on yt even shazam do not find anything

Thanks in advance !

Btw its a really good game thanks a lot
It's this song.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Season 1: 0.8.5 + Lewd patch
Size 275 MB
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Version: Season 2 0.1.3 + Uncensored + Gallery unlocked by Ripson
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 107 MiB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
In-game adverts/commercials for Patreon pages are visually interesting, but annoyingly overkill considering their within-episode frequency coupled with the persistent graphic advert visible on "map screens".

Hey, everyone, Dave prefers a business model where in entertainment is fully saturated with adverts. Welcome to the joys of Innovative Online Industries. If you prefer to have the continuity of your electronic gaming or reading constantly interrupted, please queue up after Dave. Everyone else, exit stage left.

Be seeing you!

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
this game sucks I've not seen a single Maledom scene where the MC has dominated and humiliated women. All I've seen are some shitty light femdom content even when I've pre-selected Maledom. At least put tags related to your game don't give high hopes for nothing

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes