Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
In-game adverts/commercials for Patreon pages are visually interesting, but annoyingly overkill considering their within-episode frequency coupled with the persistent graphic advert visible on "map screens".

• Angry
Reactions: DaVe_X

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
so when is v0.7.3 part 2 going to be released to the public? :love:

I'm enjoying the story so far keep up the work and thank you in advance :)

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
karate kid thrown in here too what other movie reference are you going to throw in for the next chapter im loving these movie and game references

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
In-game adverts/commercials for Patreon pages are visually interesting, but annoyingly overkill considering their within-episode frequency coupled with the persistent graphic advert visible on "map screens".
If you get the Patreon one, you get 0 adverts. Just saying. bitching over here on a pirate site that is letting you get it for free seems a bit much, dontcha think.

Reactions: Hornyowl and DaVe_X

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hmmm... Just saw this... hoping there's sufficient alien species/females to explore. Wonder if it will also have strange mysterious unexplained sci-fi encounters like star trek. :unsure:

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i missed out on these 3 scene for maledom, bethany says she wants to have dinner but i skips right over all there scenes

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
i missed out on these 3 scene for maledom, bethany says she wants to have dinner but i skips right over all there scenes
If they're unlocked in the gallery, you were there at some point.
The "Date Night" scene happens right after dinner.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Hmmm... Just saw this... hoping there's sufficient alien species/females to explore. Wonder if it will also have strange mysterious unexplained sci-fi encounters like star trek. :unsure:
Yes.
The USS Ecstasy has several encounters with U, from the U Cuntinuum, and there are species with interesting sexual behaviors you'll run into...
If you'd like to suggest new species ideas, feel free to do it on Discord.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020

Thank you for your interest in removing ads!
They are removed in the premium patron-only build!
It even adds the ability to pee on Wendy!

Patronage guarantees perks!
-- Quartz

1651560760722.png

ad_dh2.jpg

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
So I finished my first playthrough and had a great time! Love the references and milfs, love the creativity of the alien races, love that we phased out of the pseudo-sandbox thing onboard the ship from earlier chapters (y) If you're browsing this thread wondering if you should play this game or not, I say give it a go!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. You guys think removing the Patreon ads is a feature? They were kind of fun imo! I do think they could've been a bit less frequent, but if it were up to me I'd just take just a couple fewer rather than get rid of them completely. Unless our esteemed Patreon peers are getting secret scenes where we're getting ads, I feel like they're actually missing out if all their ads are gone!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DaVe_X

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So I finished my first playthrough and had a great time! Love the references and milfs, love the creativity of the alien races, love that we phased out of the pseudo-sandbox thing onboard the ship from earlier chapters (y) If you're browsing this thread wondering if you should play this game or not, I say give it a go!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. You guys think removing the Patreon ads is a feature? They were kind of fun imo! I do think they could've been a bit less frequent, but if it were up to me I'd just take just a couple fewer rather than get rid of them completely. Unless our esteemed Patreon peers are getting secret scenes where we're getting ads, I feel like they're actually missing out if all their ads are gone!
They get some extra scenes with different folks on the Patreon. Also perhaps they get a gallery with all ads if they want to look at them.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes