• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
this game sucks I've not seen a single Maledom scene where the MC has dominated and humiliated women. All I've seen are some shitty light femdom content even when I've pre-selected Maledom. At least put tags related to your game don't give high hopes for nothing
Then you've not got very far into the story. How about you finish to point they have done and then come back and stop crying?

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
There’s some great maledom scenes with Ward in the most recent update. I can’t wait to see where that subplot goes.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
this game sucks I've not seen a single Maledom scene where the MC has dominated and humiliated women. All I've seen are some shitty light femdom content even when I've pre-selected Maledom. At least put tags related to your game don't give high hopes for nothing

This game has some extremely good maledom scenes in it, but like all good mines, you have to invest time and dig deep to find the truly unique gems.

Reactions: JJDrakken

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Honestly, I'm not at all a fan of parodies. That said, and after plating this, I was kinda shocked at how low this is rated. Even disliking parodies I felt like this deserves a good solid 4 stars. Sure there are areas that could be improved but the content is actually pretty good. Well, most of it. I only have one play through on the maledom route, so far.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Honestly, I'm not at all a fan of parodies. That said, and after plating this, I was kinda shocked at how low this is rated. Even disliking parodies I felt like this deserves a good solid 4 stars. Sure there are areas that could be improved but the content is actually pretty good. Well, most of it. I only have one play through on the maledom route, so far.
That's because, unfortunately, most positive feedback comes in form of comments and not ratings.
Ratings seem to be the favorite method of self-expression of the whiniest people, and it's something that truly puzzles me (when I don't like a game, I just move on).

So to anyone who wants to help but can't afford to give on patreon and/or doesn't have time to join the streams, a 5 star review would be appreciated :cry:

Also feel free to LMK what you liked most and least, it helps me improve.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I mean no disrispect Dev I personally really like the game and would patron if I had the spare money.
And this is merely a thought I expressing here but.
I know you say there is a version minus the advertising else where that is without advertising at the end of every episode.
But thats else where and most get the game from here.
I apreaciate that you want to attract patrons so I don't complain about the advertisement being there.
Your not really the first Dev to do it and wont be the last i'm betting :).
However where you do differ is the other dev's tend to remove previous advertising for every previous update.
And only add advertising at the end of the current update.
I'm sure they still get complaints even for doing that let's face it would be strange if they didn't as there are many whiner's IRL.
But if you needed to play from the beging again for any reason it will atleast have the advantage of being more enjoyable.
And far less anoying to do so without all the previous advertising from every update the game as ever had.
Just a Thought.

Last edited:

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
I mean no disrispect Dev I personally really like the game and would patron if I had the spare money.
And this is merely a thought I expressing here but.
I know you say there is a version minus the advertising else where that is without advertising at the end of every episode.
But thats else where and most get the game from here.
I apreaciate that you want to attract patrons so I don't complain about the advertisement being there.
Your not really the first Dev to do it and wont be the last i'm betting :).
However where you do differ is the other dev's tend to remove previous advertising for every previous update.
And only add advertising at the end of the current update.
I'm sure they still get complaints even for doing that let's face it would be strange if they didn't as there are many whiner's IRL.
But if you needed to play from the beging again for any reason it will atleast have the advantage of being more enjoyable.
And far less anoying to do so without all the previous advertising from every update the game as ever had.
Just a Thought.
Thanks for the feedback.
At this point, I'll be keeping the ads in. I know some people actually enjoy them (I mostly use custom renders I made for high tier patrons).
What I might do is actually post censored versions in latest chapters / uncensored in old chapters.
I know this isn't what you want to hear but I have to experiment to see what works.
I think it's acceptable, since the ads are very short, and super hot.

The replay gallery allows you to replay sex scenes if you want, there's no ads there.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
That's because, unfortunately, most positive feedback comes in form of comments and not ratings.
Ratings seem to be the favorite method of self-expression of the whiniest people, and it's something that truly puzzles me (when I don't like a game, I just move on).

So to anyone who wants to help but can't afford to give on patreon and/or doesn't have time to join the streams, a 5 star review would be appreciated :cry:

Also feel free to LMK what you liked most and least, it helps me improve.
I have no problem with that honestly. It's just that they want you to write some sort of magnus opus to go with it. Don't get me wrong, I understand the format of a review but could do without the word limit.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes