Eggtrix

Mar 5, 2024
Entirely too many overinflated airbags for my liking, but god damn that one pic of a dominant mermaid on the beach nearly sprained my wrist from bookmarking so fast.

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
Did you guys know that dev has another game ?
yeah honestly looks like the dev's interests have changed since they started making 3001 AMO towards more group style content and more bad guy style mc then. I like 3001 AMO its a setting and style I personally enjoy and I think its done well but it is on a certain level your standard harem wish fulfilment game found on here ie single mc(cock) and a large group of women that like him and are okay with him having other partners.

Where as the newer game atleast from the two different demos is more focused on a 'bad guy' MC and does appear to focus heavily on gangbang content and is trying to get around the NTR debate (and failing) by having them all be clones of the MC and seemingly all have some sort of psychic link.

Sad to see 3001 AMO likely abandoned as I did enjoy it but I'm kinda not surprised for 2 reasons 1 its a very blatant parody (which yes was part of the appeal) to the point it might be to close considering the dev is selling it and trying to make money that it probably has an upper success limit before paramount try and do something and that not even considering the other IP parody in it.

2 is the MC of 3001 AMO does get more angry in the later parts and it seems like a more angry 'bad guy' MC is what the dev is interested in doing and well that probably doesn't fit into a star trek based world even in a parody. So yeah I'm disappointed but not really surprised they have decided to try and make their own IP with a more evil MC though considering its multicock nature it really isn't for me.

edit Checked the patreon and in feb they claimed to be working on the final chapter/ending of 3001 AMO which is something atleast though considering the amount of threads left to tie up like the Alien corpo women, star gate stuff that barely got started, the undeveloped relationship with many of the crew, and that not even considering the story of going to the wife home planet and making her a lord/queen. I don't have much hope for a final chapter.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes