• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Doubtful. Season 2 got rejected because he put actual celebrities in the scene instead of parody versions with changed names. The opening sex scene in the new game is pretty hardcore rape, so I expect he will stick to his guns. ;)
Well Good. The Developer put so much effort into MILF Odyssey 3000,to see Steam halt the project is a bummer. Having said that If he sticks to his guns with the next project it will be pure Fire. Love Corruption of Characters. Turning Woman into sex obsessed Bimbo slaves is super fun.

• Sad
Reactions: Bruce1 and AkaQ

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Is this likely to be completed or continued at any point or did the Steam denial completely kill off this game, it's good and I'd like to see it completed but I don't know if the dev is planning on completing it, especially given it's their second game on hiatus due to funding.

Shame as this was one of the better games I've played that was about corruption/harem etc...

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
i see incest tag but i don't see any incest in this game.
or does the patch not working ?
It feels like the incest was tacked on pretty late, probably by Patron request. It makes the captain MCs Mum and the Admiral his Granma, but no one finds out about it until chapter 5 or 6? There is also no actual sex with family members up to this point.
Which is quite strange given the title, that you don't get to bang the hottest MILFs in the game.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
It feels like the incest was tacked on pretty late, probably by Patron request. It makes the captain MCs Mum and the Admiral his Granma, but no one finds out about it until chapter 5 or 6? There is also no actual sex with family members up to this point.
Which is quite strange given the title, that you don't get to bang the hottest MILFs in the game.
oh ok that explains why i haven't seen any incest yet.
thanks for the explanation.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Remember season 1 technically Wendy is the MC's biological daughter. Because the MC and Wendy went back in time.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
There is only one patch:

MC will still call Kateway "Captain".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't even Download it i get the massege of broken data :eek::unsure::cry:

Ooh.... btw. Where is 7of9 :love::love::love::p

GRATZ U make a good game!

Thank You (y):love:(y)

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
I'm Exited to learn if the game also would Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars parody have

PS: PLEASE CHANGE THE DOWNLOAD MIRROR FOR THE I-PATCHES COURSE GOOGLE.DRIVE SUCKS(n):poop::sick:

Shindora

Oct 1, 2022
Hello, two questions. Do I need to play Season 1 first in order to get into the story or the different seasons aren't connected at all. And second question I learned about the game from a bimbofication recommendation thread, how true is it? Does it exist?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hello, two questions. Do I need to play Season 1 first in order to get into the story or the different seasons aren't connected at all. And second question I learned about the game from a bimbofication recommendation thread, how true is it? Does it exist?
If you don't play season 1 first you will have NO idea what's going on..........

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Season 2 only had a few scenes before the Dev dumped it, which is probably good, as it was shaping up to be pretty terrible. But you will be lost if you don't play Season 1.
As far as bimbofication, it has way more than I usually enjoy, but it's all relative. ;)

Shindora

Oct 1, 2022
Season 2 only had a few scenes before the Dev dumped it, which is probably good, as it was shaping up to be pretty terrible. But you will be lost if you don't play Season 1.
As far as bimbofication, it has way more than I usually enjoy, but it's all relative. ;)
Should I even bother with Season 2 then? Is there any content to it?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Should I even bother with Season 2 then? Is there any content to it?
It has a few scenes, but I didn't like it much. No real choices, and the Dev used actual celebrity names and likenesses in one scene and got it banned from Steam. He moved to another game after that. :cry:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Damn man, it's been nearly a year now right since that game has had an update? I'm really hoping it gets an update sometime this year or in the next few months, I'd hate to see this game abandoned because I genuinely loved this game and enjoyed it, i would love to see more games like this one to be honest, obviously not flooding the market but just a few more like this....

Dev if you are out there reading this, please please don't abandon this game, it's so great, it might not be perfect visually but it's still an awesome game

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Damn man, it's been nearly a year now right since that game has had an update? I'm really hoping it gets an update sometime this year or in the next few months, I'd hate to see this game abandoned because I genuinely loved this game and enjoyed it, i would love to see more games like this one to be honest, obviously not flooding the market but just a few more like this....

Dev if you are out there reading this, please please don't abandon this game, it's so great, it might not be perfect visually but it's still an awesome game
It’s dead Jim.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes