fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
That girl… hot damn!

I've come to realize that I'm playing this all wrong by working against Gramps. I guess I'll restart on the next update and actively pursue the NTR content. Hadn't realized there actually were so many bad endings to experience. Thanks for being the last straw. Much appreciated. :giggle:
NP sure hunter does his way with the ladies but it's cool that the lil robot tell ya not to let this happen and respawn you at that certain points Catherine Rage.jpg

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not as bothered as some in here with the cabin scene, maybe people would feel better if it was a couple of old ladies instead, but since nothing really happened, I'm okay with it.

Mom:love: and Brenna:p still are my favorites, although I'm not sure how I feel about mom's lactating, for me is a turn off. I don't drink milk, I actually find it disgusting :ROFLMAO: even if is coming out of those hot titties. I don't have lactose intolerance, I like my butter, ice cream and heck even half & half/coffee cream, I just for some reason don't like plain milk. Yeah, I'm weird hahaha.

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
How do I install the incest patch properly? I extracted it to the game folder and I'm still getting first names and "like a sister" dialogue.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How do I install the incest patch properly? I extracted it to the game folder and I'm still getting first names and "like a sister" dialogue.
You may try any of these to see if it helps:
  • download a newer version (as it's not a simple switch but does contain dialogue)
  • put it inside the subdirectory 'game' (alongside the other rpy/rpyc files)
  • restart the game after applying it
  • rewind the scene after applying it

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
maybe people would feel better if it was a couple of old ladies instead
If I had the Mc's body, I'd have no problem fighting off two old guys. If they were old ladies, I'd be defenseless since I'd go blind the moment they started stripping. So yeah, I'm glad they were two old guys.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
One of the best games out there. Superb writing, great art (Catherine looks a bit weird but she's funny as hell) and since you see the results every few days, the grinding is perfectly bearable. I suppose it's not for everyone since (at least at first) the mc is constantly being handled and manipulated by the girls and two of them are even way taller than him, but it definitely works for me. I didn't get to the point where Ophelia starts dominating the MC (I suppose it's comming because she let it slip a few days ago during the book meetings) and that's not really my cup of tea, but other than that, I'm totally hooked. Congratulations.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
By the way... For anyone who thinks the MC is spineless for not chasing the women of the house purposefully, recall this scene from the first Hunter & MC meeting, where Hunter states he pays for the entire house, and plans to chase all the women:

-----------------------------------------

Hunter: But I need you to know that i mean business. The ball is in your court. Or are ball games a foreign concept to a bookworm like yourself? Tell me, are you only interested in games with snitches?

MC: I don't know what to say.

Hunter: And I hope you never change, but I need to make sure you don't. So just remember, all of this comes crashing down if you make the first move. So keep your mouth shut while I open some other orifices.

-----------------------------------------

I had forgotten the specifics of this conversation, but this is a perfectly valid reason why the MC is hesitant to actually take the lead in chasing the women, but he acknowledges they are all hot, hence being ok with fooling around with all of them if given the chance. Well later on at least when he gets over his shock of returning home from leaving at 15.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
What are you talking about? Consent is the main theme of this game. Its the line that MC fear to cross.

And what about dry humps his mom when she sleeps? When did that happened?
I am pretty sure it's power

But that's not really important, the consent conversations are awkward dialogue. When Catherine tries to jump him, he can roll up a magazine and hit her on the head with it and say no, bad dog, but a serious conversation about consent is just a mood killer.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Am i missing something here? How does this thing have such high notes?
Because it's hilariously funny much of the time? You have been actually reading the story and interactions between the characters?

Example.. Brenna & MC discussing his lack of sex and Brenna suggesting one of her friends would do it.

MC: Is there any way to do this without mentioning my untouched flower? It's all kinds of emasculating if they know they're here to pluck me.

Brenna: That's kind of the sales pitch. I can't just say 'Hey, you'd know who'd look good lurching inside you? My brother!'. There has to be a call to action.

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: antsz and Hordragg

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
hmm i was sure i was on chapter 5 (i cant seem to go to six and i have done everything) can anyone tell me what happens at the end of 5 so i can make sure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
hmm i was sure i was on chapter 5 (i cant seem to go to six and i have done everything) can anyone tell me what happens at the end of 5 so i can make sure?
Going by your spoiler you've reached the end of chapter 6. To answer your question:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Lies.

Jun 5, 2019
Not sure I'm okay with the quality of the writing and jokes in this game.

I expect broken sentences and awful plot in games like this that I can skim through without absorbing. Instead Power Vacuum had multiple scenes that are so hilarious I need to load a save to laugh through again.

It's just disconcerting.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes