Collection SiteRip Flash 3D Fuck House Games [June 9] [3dfuckhouse]

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I have no issue doing a hackerman from time to time but it would be nice to give a bit of giudance here. I usually use FFDec to rummage around flash files. What should I use for this and where do I tweak?
I have already removed/bypassed protection of all games and uploaded to OP. He will update this thread soon.

Ps: I was using hex and a decompiler for this. On some of the games were 3 security locks and it took a while to find them but others had also just 1 which was easy. On those with more than 1 I had to change the values to pass the protection. Overall it wasn't that hard at all. After you know where what is you just keep going.

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I have already removed/bypassed protection of all games and uploaded to OP. He will update this thread soon.

Ps: I was using hex and a decompiler for this. On some of the games were 3 security locks and it took a while to find them but others had also just 1 which was easy. On those with more than 1 I had to change the values to pass the protection. Overall it wasn't that hard at all. After you know where what is you just keep going.
Did it update yet? A whole lot of these can't play

Silentwalker

Jan 31, 2018
Is there a way to convert the html versions with the .fla to swf? For some reason some of them don't run or just get stuck.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a way to convert the html versions with the .fla to swf? For some reason some of them don't run or just get stuck.
I'm usually using adobe for all of that first decompile and then convert to get sure. But you could try some of those converters which you can find basically everywhere on the net. If some of them stuck you should try a different browser or increase your cache.

Silentwalker

Jan 31, 2018
I'm usually using adobe for all of that first decompile and then convert to get sure. But you could try some of those converters which you can find basically everywhere on the net. If some of them stuck you should try a different browser or increase your cache.
I tried looking googling fla to swf converter but most of them were just video converters that didn't work. It's weird, I can't click play in chrome on some of them but the ones that do run work well. A

All of them work in edge but it's slow and sometimes freezes.

Tried ffcdec too but it doesn't support fla files too. :(

What adobe program are you using to decompile them and convert?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
What adobe program are you using to decompile them and convert?
Just the original adobe flash. To be able to convert the files without errors you've to manually create a section in the library for the sound files and images. Depending on the game, it could take a while tho.

Reactions: 1happyday
Jan 11, 2018
Hi again ! I tried some of unprotected games made by TommyEsclow but at least one is still protected. It's "lexi_final".

If you have time to do it, it would be really nice ... :D

Ty for your help

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
So, is there a way to convert some of the "foldered" games into working swf files? Because the FLA files do not open with adobe flash player, and I don't have adobe animate.