Collection SiteRip Flash 3D Fuck House Games [June 9] [3dfuckhouse]

F1forhalp

Fleetwood Mac - World In Harmony (live, Boston)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
a number of the .swf do crash at random, tried different versions of flashplayer, same result. might come up with a list but that will take some time.

TartarugaCaralhuda

Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone have swf files for Candy Shop-Excelia. I can't run the html files. And I want to have something in the collection that I can play offline. Thank you in advance!
I also wanted these files, I believe that only the fla would be missing for the Excelia html to work

DAvid1128

May 27, 2021
the plan 11 is can't to play ,everyone who can up 'the plan 11' even the movie or playthrough.

Jul 3, 2018
okayy :( thanks for the information, what happened to him, did he retire from making adult games ?
i cant find the place where i read this sadly enough (it was on some other forum where you could download swissmade games) but from what i remember is he worked on these flash games to make enough money to quit his terrible job but because these games didnt make him enough money and him seeing his games get pirated everywhere (i think he had a rant somewhere on swfchan but im unsure) so he quit making games for those two reasons but it was some time i read this so dont quote me on anything, his games are legendary and its a shame we wont be seeing anything like made anymore

Reactions: xplieBen1

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
okayy :( thanks for the information, what happened to him, did he retire from making adult games ?
It may or may not the same guy on pixiv/fanbox .
Same: insane rape insertions and body distortions.
Different: all 3D, lolis getting tortured by nightmare rape clowns.
Make of that what you will :unsure:

xplieBen1

Mar 2, 2019
i cant find the place where i read this sadly enough (it was on some other forum where you could download swissmade games) but from what i remember is he worked on these flash games to make enough money to quit his terrible job but because these games didnt make him enough money and him seeing his games get pirated everywhere (i think he had a rant somewhere on swfchan but im unsure) so he quit making games for those two reasons but it was some time i read this so dont quote me on anything, his games are legendary and its a shame we wont be seeing anything like made anymore
Thanks for the answer, what a shame really :(

Are there any games similars to Swissmade work, for example some flash games that have BDSM stuff ? and some kind of insane things jajaja

xplieBen1

Mar 2, 2019
Not into Loli stuff but thanks for your answer :)

dftrumpet1

Jun 22, 2021
That does look like some of the 3DCG stuff from this siterip. Particularly the Dr. Ironstein Mad House stuff.

Dizzy_Scizzy_1001_

May 10, 2022
Hey Guys!! Can you guys provide me a walkthrough of Dr Ironsteins mad house 2 ???????
It's kinda old now........ couldn't find it anywhere...Thankzzzz...

dftrumpet1

Jun 22, 2021
Hey Guys!! Can you guys provide me a walkthrough of Dr Ironsteins mad house 2 ???????
It's kinda old now........ couldn't find it anywhere...Thankzzzz...
Here's my walkthrough.

Enter the house. There are girls you can look at on the ground floor. Then go upstairs. Go to the right. Keep going, past the 2 girls, towards the double doors. There will be a monster there, he will attack you and you lose your jacket and shirt. Go through the doors. Mouse over the night stand, which is hard to see since the closest bed frame is partially blocking your view. It's next to your character. Pick up the key. Go back to the top of the stairs, now go left. Again, there's another monster, but you can skip it for now (I recommend skipping, and coming back and clicking on the monster once your character's clothes are all gone). Go through the doors. Go through the door labeled "stairs." Go to the hallway on the right. Then go to the left, there's a door there that's hard to see. It's close to the girl with the red ballgag. Mouse over the counter by the sink to get another key. Go all the way back up the stairs. There's a hidden pathway to the right, mouseover where your character is to find it. Go close to the double doors (where one is open) but do not go through them (there's a scene in there, but nothing you need). Go to the left just before the doors. Go through the door at the end of the hidden corridor. Mouse over the chair in the back corner to get another key (You'll have to do this twice, since the first time monsters attack you). Go all the way back to the room with the squatting girl and the door labeled "stairs." Go back through the door labeled "stairs." This time, go up to the girl with the worm creature in her. Go to the left and through the double doors. Now you can go to the left to see more scenes, including a door on the right after you've gone left. Once you head back, go to the right and all the way through all the doors, seeing scenes in side rooms at your leisure. Once you're through the final double doors, you've reached Dr. Ironstein. You can go back and look at content you haven't seen yet by selecting option 2, or you can select option 1 to view the ending. Option 3 does nothing.

Reactions: 1happyday

2foldtr8or

Aug 15, 2018
it doesnt look or feel like the same guy, the name is probably just a coincidence if he didnt change his artstyle
Actually, I believe it's the same guy. At some point, Swissmade's personal website got changed to feature newer samples of their 3D work, both comics and videos as seen here:
A lot of the old stuff on their website is now missing/won't load (though that stuff has been outdated for years anyway), though their contact info and some other info is still there, and the home button takes you to the index posted above. Seen here:
Accessing some of the comics on the index, then clicking on the "main" button in the comic takes you to this link: , which has a few other works and tellingly has PIXIV in the url.
The best evidence though is looking through the stuff on the index and the stuff on the Pixiv account. The art style is identical and there are common characters used in the works, for example:

The same character, "Piper", appears in both of these works.
I can confidently say it's the same guy, and even better news, as of this posting, they are still active, though sadly not making any of those good flash games anymore.

tl;dr, that Pixiv is our guy, and there's evidence.

2foldtr8or

Aug 15, 2018

It also looks like they've stepped up their anti-piracy game. They now have a Pixiv Fanbox, and based on the comments in some of their posts, they now use this website to distribute their premium content.

Reactions: xplieBen1

xplieBen1

Mar 2, 2019
Actually, I believe it's the same guy. At some point, Swissmade's personal website got changed to feature newer samples of their 3D work, both comics and videos as seen here:
A lot of the old stuff on their website is now missing/won't load (though that stuff has been outdated for years anyway), though their contact info and some other info is still there, and the home button takes you to the index posted above. Seen here:
Accessing some of the comics on the index, then clicking on the "main" button in the comic takes you to this link: , which has a few other works and tellingly has PIXIV in the url.
The best evidence though is looking through the stuff on the index and the stuff on the Pixiv account. The art style is identical and there are common characters used in the works, for example:

The same character, "Piper", appears in both of these works.
I can confidently say it's the same guy, and even better news, as of this posting, they are still active, though sadly not making any of those good flash games anymore.

tl;dr, that Pixiv is our guy, and there's evidence.
wow thanks for the information good investigation btw :( , dont like the new stuff jajaj