Collection SiteRip Flash 3D Fuck House Games [June 9] [3dfuckhouse]

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
Does anyone have swf files for Candy Shop-Excelia. I can't run the html files. And I want to have something in the collection that I can play offline. Thank you in advance!

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so quick question i can run the HTML files but i can't press any of the buttons, any fixes?

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone tell me if games are included in this collection or not?
Games like planet of terror, i would like to play them again.
I remember playing .swf and .fla games in a program called flashplayer debugger without any issues, I attached it below. View attachment 613623 View attachment 613623
Love to see the Monster, Sex and Dungeons one sound fun.

Reactions: Thunderous

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I have the exact same problem
I just used a flash player & ran the SWF files, worked just fine for me. If you're using Windows, Windows media player or VLC should suffice nicely. If you're on Linux, then VLC or Adobe flash player.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Is there any way to run 'plan 11 from outer space'? No browser can run it anymore.
Dude, my guy, You literally just asked that question right underneath the answer. Sperg & proxy were trying to use the web interface models too, I told them to use the SWF files in a flash player like Windows media player, VLC, Adobe, etc... & you asked RIGHT after that how to do what was literally just posted? I don't mean to be abrasive man but we can only help you if you actually read the posts already there. If the answers are right on top of your post & you're too busy asking the question to see the answer right in front of you, I dunno what to tell ya man.

Sihr'ria vas Vokren

Oct 23, 2017
Dude, my guy, You literally just asked that question right underneath the answer. Sperg & proxy were trying to use the web interface models too, I told them to use the SWF files in a flash player like Windows media player, VLC, Adobe, etc... & you asked RIGHT after that how to do what was literally just posted? I don't mean to be abrasive man but we can only help you if you actually read the posts already there. If the answers are right on top of your post & you're too busy asking the question to see the answer right in front of you, I dunno what to tell ya man.
I think specifically the 'Plan 11 from Outer Space' was one of the few ones that didn't work with SWF players, I did actually try.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I think specifically the 'Plan 11 from Outer Space' was one of the few ones that didn't work with SWF players, I did actually try.
Ah, that's valid then. Well shit. I dunno then. I've really only played the Ai Subeki, (or however it's spelled), & the candy shop ones so far.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The still make new flash games since flash is dead?
Technically Flash isn't dead, Adobe's just not supporting it anymore. If you have a stand alone flash player you can still play Flash files and so some developers who are most comfortable with Flash programming can still create new work.