3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Just tried accessing the site on multiple browsers and from different locations. I keep getting this error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Is anyone else getting this error? :unsure:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Just tried accessing the site on multiple browsers and from different locations. I keep getting this error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Is anyone else getting this error? :unsure:

Can confirm. I'm getting a page not found error.

Reactions: S A Z

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
They had a page up a few hours ago stating maintance and then changed it to asking if you are the owner of this site to claim it. What ever that means?

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Yeah sorry guys, i don't know what's happened... Suddenly the server became too slow, the CPU was spiking to 100% for no reason at all... really strange, I just hope to have some peace... It's too frustrating when it happens, I'm sorry because I put all myself into this site, even if I'm not a computer expert. :(

Last edited:

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Unfortunately the server is slow again, it doesn't work as it should... I think that tomorrow I will have to reinstall it again. It must work perfectly like before. I'm trying to understand why this happens, it's really a mystery... :/

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Unfortunately the server is slow again, it doesn't work as it should... I think that tomorrow I will have to reinstall it again. It must work perfectly like before. I'm trying to understand why this happens, it's really a mystery... :/
You more then likely know way more then me but I would have the OS setup on a VM. this way it only takes 2 min to do a fresh install of the OS from a backup copy.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
You more then likely know way more then me but I would have the OS setup on a VM. this way it only takes 2 min to do a fresh install of the OS from a backup copy.
Yes, but I think the problem is with the current system configuration, for example apache and mysql waste a lot of CPU, probably some wrong settings.

Reactions: MashUp47

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
seem to be having an issue where the pages arent loading completely. the graphics go in, but none of the links function. it takes several refreshes to make it work correctly

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
seem to be having an issue where the pages arent loading completely. the graphics go in, but none of the links function. it takes several refreshes to make it work correctly
I have experienced the same problem with firefox, but with other browsers it loads almost instantly.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Seems it may have been a quirk with the Brave browser as I switched back to Chrome and pages seem to load fine now.