3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
it's back again now. perhaps it was down to work being done on the site when I checked it. (it had been showing as a critical error followed by a Wordpress help link)

Reactions: MashUp47

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
it's back again now. perhaps it was down to work being done on the site when I checked it. (it had been showing as a critical error followed by a Wordpress help link)
Yea I've had that a couple of time's all you need to do is refresh the page. mite be a server issue not website.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
it's always a Redis problem...It occurs every day. I hope I have solved it completely this time
I went through a few pages clicking links to see if I could get the error to happen again but had no luck. So yea I think you have fixed now. Thank you (y)

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
One minor bug I have noticed is that when using Dark Mode and using search. it is white text on a white text bar. impossible to read what you have typed in.

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
Anon951
Since you change CSS , Picture disappeared on the front page.
have a good day...
EDIT....IS WORKING AGAIN

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Well render.state was up for awhile but now it's down again for maintenance and who knows for how long this time.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Anyone able to get on ZoneGFX today, I was logged out when I tried earlier, logged in and it did nothing, just came back with the not logged in page, is anyone else having the same issue?

Edit: Before anyone asks did I try resetting the password etc, yes, twice, and I got exactly the same result, No errors at all.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone able to get on ZoneGFX today, I was logged out when I tried earlier, logged in and it did nothing, just came back with the not logged in page, is anyone else having the same issue?

Edit: Before anyone asks did I try resetting the password etc, yes, twice, and I got exactly the same result, No errors at all.
I'm not a member but I just tried and was able to browse all the asset page's? I'm using a tor browser.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah, anyone can browse, but only members can download, I can browse atm, but without being able to log in, I cant get my "Daily 100 Points" or download anything.
Logging in still seems to be down, I think its been down for almost 5 hours, site is up, login is down.