3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
Anon951
Hi, good Afternoon
I was wondering....Your side is very slow and dark mode is not workin anymore.
Wish you all the best and have a good weekend.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Yeah that's what I saw earlier when I used the is it down right now site.

Access to 3d-load.net is declined.
The server doesn't allow access to the page...

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Even if I change host, I risk losing everything... I haven't learned the lesson yet, I don't have recent backups :(

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Even if I change host, I risk losing everything... I haven't learned the lesson yet, I don't have recent backups :(
If you have a BIG dropbox I have say about 95% of what you have posted over the last 12 months. In total I have about 20,000 assets ( yes I do have a problem I data hord alot)

Reactions: Eric Hilton

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
it's not so much the problem of the contents, I have a lot of hard disks too ahaha, but the fact that I don't have recent backups of the site, I would have to repost them all over again...
If you have a BIG dropbox I have say about 95% of what you have posted over the last 12 months. In total I have about 20,000 assets ( yes I do have a problem I data hord alot)

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
it's not so much the problem of the contents, I have a lot of hard disks too ahaha, but the fact that I don't have recent backups of the site, I would have to repost them all over again...
Dam man that's hours of work, I feel for you. Lets hope nothing happen's and everthing is alright. Need to write a Note to self Backup before posting

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
The automatic backup was active in the server, but unfortunately it doesn't work anymore and i don't have local backup in my computer , I hope they will reply and restore everything ...
Dam man that's hours of work, I feel for you. Lets hope nothing happen's and everthing is alright. Need to write a Note to self Backup before posting

SGGhostRider

Apr 24, 2017
The automatic backup was active in the server, but unfortunately it doesn't work anymore and i don't have local backup in my computer , I hope they will reply and restore everything ...
I have been wondering for days why the web is not working... at the beginning i thought you might be doing some changes... but after days i started worrying the web might have been taken down by the provider... i'm glad i found that there is a thread you are active on, so at least i can keep track of whats happening :)

And in regards of the database, you might want to setup a timed event (cron) in your server to make a database dump every day or so to a folder in the server and have that folder synced with your computer or some cloud service... as your webpage files are not changing you would need to make a file backup of your website just once and just get the updated ddbb.sql regularly.

I always think that if you can't beat the lazy in you, beat the task instead... :ROFLMAO:

I don't know your level of experience with web tools so i will leave you a little command i use to export complete databases so you don't have to research too much :), you can use it as a "cron command" in cpanel, plesk or whatever you are using as server manager:

Bash:
# Code structure
mysqldump -u [username] -p[your-password-without-space-between-letter-p-and-your-password] --default-character-set=utf8 [database-name] -r [name-of-the-file].sql

# Code example
mysqldump -u root -pAbcd1234 --default-character-set=utf8 wpdb6735 -r 3dload-ddbb.sql

# Code example with made up full path NOTE: If the directory dosn't exist, this will throw an error and cancel the dump, be sure the path is correct beforehand.
mysqldump -u root -pAbcd1234 --default-character-set=utf8 wpdb6735 -r /home/3dload/public_html/DDBBBackups/3dload-ddbb.sql

# Code example with a relative path in case you don't know the exact path your plesk/cpanel user resides but you know the root structure of it
# Usually plesk restricts each user/website to their relative environment(the folder where the websites/user resides) so you can't write inside /home/ per example,
# but yes in any directory inside "/var/www/vhosts/3d-load.net/"
mysqldump -u root -pAbcd1234 --default-character-set=utf8 wpdb6735 -r ./httpdocs/DDBBBackups/3dload-ddbb.sql

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"It doesn't work anymore"? What do you mean?
Also, what tool do you use to backup/restore?

I use your site a lot. I might be able to help you but I'l need to know more details. I have repaired many sites before, including my own (which uses both an ext4 disk dump as well as Virtualmin backups which are sort of high level stuff)

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Yes unfortunately I have a backup problem, the hosting company scammed me, all of a sudden they don't answer me anymore and the server stopped working, I don't know if it's because of them or because of some malfunction, unfortunately I am currently unable to retrieve recent backups, so now I'll wait a few days and see what happens, at most if it goes wrong I have an old backup and I'll use that, better than nothing...

Last edited:

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
"It doesn't work anymore"? What do you mean?
Also, what tool do you use to backup/restore?

I use your site a lot. I might be able to help you but I'l need to know more details. I have repaired many sites before, including my own (which uses both an ext4 disk dump as well as Virtualmin backups which are sort of high level stuff)
I have been wondering for days why the web is not working... at the beginning i thought you might be doing some changes... but after days i started worrying the web might have been taken down by the provider... i'm glad i found that there is a thread you are active on, so at least i can keep track of whats happening :)

And in regards of the database, you might want to setup a timed event (cron) in your server to make a database dump every day or so to a folder in the server and have that folder synced with your computer or some cloud service... as your webpage files are not changing you would need to make a file backup of your website just once and just get the updated ddbb.sql regularly.

I always think that if you can't beat the lazy in you, beat the task instead... :ROFLMAO:

I don't know your level of experience with web tools so i will leave you a little command i use to export complete databases so you don't have to research too much :), you can use it as a "cron command" in cpanel, plesk or whatever you are using as server manager:

Bash:
# Code structure
mysqldump -u [username] -p[your-password-without-space-between-letter-p-and-your-password] --default-character-set=utf8 [database-name] -r [name-of-the-file].sql

# Code example
mysqldump -u root -pAbcd1234 --default-character-set=utf8 wpdb6735 -r 3dload-ddbb.sql

# Code example with made up full path NOTE: If the directory dosn't exist, this will throw an error and cancel the dump, be sure the path is correct beforehand.
mysqldump -u root -pAbcd1234 --default-character-set=utf8 wpdb6735 -r /home/3dload/public_html/DDBBBackups/3dload-ddbb.sql

# Code example with a relative path in case you don't know the exact path your plesk/cpanel user resides but you know the root structure of it
# Usually plesk restricts each user/website to their relative environment(the folder where the websites/user resides) so you can't write inside /home/ per example,
# but yes in any directory inside "/var/www/vhosts/3d-load.net/"
mysqldump -u root -pAbcd1234 --default-character-set=utf8 wpdb6735 -r ./httpdocs/DDBBBackups/3dload-ddbb.sql
thank you, but I don't need technical help, over the years I've learned a lot about servers I'll be fine :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Alright, just keep it in mind and send a pm if necessary. I've worked with web and servers since the 90s.
Seems like you need a new provider btw. Take a look at contabo. I am very satisfied (I use a dedicated server but you can get far for less than €15 a month).

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Alright, just keep it in mind and send a pm if necessary. I've worked with web and servers since the 90s.
Seems like you need a new provider btw. Take a look at contabo. I am very satisfied (I use a dedicated server but you can get far for less than €15 a month).
Thanks for your availability, I sent you a private message