3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I was only having problems with certain images for certain items but now it seems like it's all of them. The images look like they are there but disappear right away.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Everything works for me too now, except images older than 9 November 2019 are still missing.

Anon951 if you add a function for some users to be able to direct to an image URL which your site can then download, we can get them back with a bit of cooperation..? Otherwise, please make an "Image missing" picture. Not only won't it stress your server unnecessarily trying to find it, but it will also look better (both in terms of Google results and visually)

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Everything works for me too now, except images older than 9 November 2019 are still missing.

Anon951 if you add a function for some users to be able to direct to an image URL which your site can then download, we can get them back with a bit of cooperation..? Otherwise, please make an "Image missing" picture. Not only won't it stress your server unnecessarily trying to find it, but it will also look better (both in terms of Google results and visually)
Unfortunately pre-2019 images are no longer available in the server,due to disk failure, so it's impossible to recover them automatically, yes, I thought about replacing them with a default image, it can be a temporary solution, my goal would be to restore all of them if possible, but it will take a long time, we are talking about at least 16k images

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I use render-state to look at images pre-2019 but most 2019 and older files over there either have adfly or the google drive message where you have to request the file.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Good to see you're back up and running! Make sure to make Sunday nights BACK UP nights eh? :p Wont take long to form the habit.

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
Wish you a great holiday.....But please repair the dark mode. Was workin before but now it stops. (cloudflare?).

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Unfortunately pre-2019 images are no longer available in the server,due to disk failure, so it's impossible to recover them automatically, yes, I thought about replacing them with a default image, it can be a temporary solution, my goal would be to restore all of them if possible, but it will take a long time, we are talking about at least 16k images
You could enable user editing for a select group and then allow them to upload an image